In 'Splice,' scientists confront horr...

In 'Splice,' scientists confront horror of their own creation

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 3, 2010, titled In 'Splice,' scientists confront horror of their own creation. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Pictures' and Dark Castle Entertainment's science fiction thriller "SPLICE," a Warner Bros.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Eithan

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Splice was good but Scar 3D is finally being released in America…Yeeeeeaa!! It’s about freaking time! So stoked for Halloween, bring on the dead! I hear there's a screening coming up this Friday at the Culver Plaza Theatre. I can't wait!!
Uncle Tom

Seffner, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Eithan wrote:
Splice was good but Scar 3D is finally being released in America…Yeeeeeaa!! It’s about freaking time! So stoked for Halloween, bring on the dead! I hear there's a screening coming up this Friday at the Culver Plaza Theatre. I can't wait!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZIV5VqI72UcXX
-

It is an horror to see your youtube with no clue !.
And the americans martial arts are the same horror! B.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorcha McCorry (Feb '15) Nov 17 Nen80 4
News Golden girl Sorcha scoops world titles (Nov '10) Nov 15 PBKumite 14
News Sapulpa Karate Instructor Arrested For Alleged ... (May '10) Nov '16 Alvin Boss 263
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... Sep '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Naked man does bizarre pole dance complete with... Sep '16 Parden Pard 13
News They know kung fu (Sep '09) Sep '16 Johnsteven 15
News Scheer's life a fistful of memories (Nov '06) Aug '16 Ron Friesen 5
More from around the web