Acquisition Time in the North African...

Acquisition Time in the North African Telco Sector

There are 2 comments on the The North Africa Journal story from Oct 5, 2011, titled Acquisition Time in the North African Telco Sector. In it, The North Africa Journal reports that:

Mergers and Acquisitions] The telecommunications sector has been very busy lately in North Africa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The North Africa Journal.

stanley

Pereira, Colombia

#2 Oct 18, 2011
My journey has been very difficult and at times I have come very close to giving up. [email protected] work did bring my lover back to me but unfortunately it did not last because I did not listen to [email protected] advice. When my lover came back, things weren’t “right on” and instead of calling [email protected] I took matters into my own hands and lost my lover AGAIN. [email protected] the one who called me and knew what happened without me telling him. [email protected] s the one who called me and told me his meditation showed him what needed to be done to correct the problem for me. Sometimes [email protected] scares me with what he knows, but in a good way emails [email protected] his doing great
Leigh Talbott

Lagos, Nigeria

#6 Sep 6, 2012
testimony
Dear Dr dodogods
I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you to keeping my true love Ben and I together during his time in Iraq He just never stopped thinking about me, because I got letters almost EVERY DAY which is very unusual he is in a high-tactical area I was so afraid he would stray being on his second tour but he has NOT He has stayed true to me because of the spells I got you are powerful Magic Works!!! All my devotion thank gose to you his dodogodssolution@yahoo com for the good work you have done for me Leigh Talbott

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-West, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morocco house maid dies from burns (Mar '13) Jul '15 fayruzf 2
News Morroco jails gays for kissing in public Jun '15 Belle Sexton 4
News Men arrested for kissing back in court Jun '15 blasterboy1984 2
News Thousands stage pro-Polisario protest in Madrid (Nov '08) Apr '15 Afou 35
News Turkey calls for unity against Israel (Nov '14) Nov '14 The return of Ott... 6
News Morocco: HM the King Lays Foundation Stone for ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 king yuba 1
News H.E. Ambassador Farhad Sepahbody, Iranian Diplo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 cyrus sepahbody 1
More from around the web