France adds flights to ... France adds flights to Essaouira to its Paris Orly offering

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 6, 2013, titled France adds flights to Essaouira to its Paris Orly offering. In it, reports that: France inaugurated services on the 2,200-kilometre route from Paris Orly to Essaouira , located on the Moroccan Atlantic coast, on 1 March.

Join the discussion below, or

Torrance, CA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Hello my friends out there i have a story to tell you about my life and how a man name ogogodu helped me,i was living with my husband to be we were living happily in 2010, he now say we should live LONDON to USA then i agreed we now told our parent that we live LONDON to USA they give there blessing,when we now got to USA we now rent so i was looking for job to do so i now got a job and he all so have is job so we were happy he now propose to me that he want to marry me, i was happy on that night he now sleep with me and he dis virgin me i did not worry because he said that he is going to marry me the next day he told me that he is going to work from that day i did not see him after year one day i was going to work i saw him with another girl at first i did not believe my eyes i now went and go and see him he say what is happen i said are not my future husband he now said who are you talking about i was shock he now told me that he does not love me seen he the day he sight is on this girl that they are going to marry, so one day i was reading the newspaper when i was read i saw a woman in the newspaper thanking the great man for what he did for her the next two day another person was also thanking the great man on the television that was on 29 of march 2012 so i now contacted him i now told him every thing he now said that i should not worry that every thing is going to be alright so the next day i was out side my compound when i saw him coming to my house he said it was not is clean eyes that he said does thing he was asking for forgiveness i now forgive him now we are now happy he now love so much we are now planning for our wedded i am a happy girl now thanks the great ogogodu if you need is help contact him on this email [email protected] com or call on this number +2348078999655 in case you want to contact me for more information this is my email thank you for read my story of my life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrakesh, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moroccan Woman and Marriage scams!! Men Beware... (Apr '15) Oct 22 nate 48
Marrakesh Music Forum (Mar '13) Aug '16 Musikologist 12
News King Mohammed VI signs for new stadium in Casab... (Jan '08) Jul '16 respectinwomen 10
News Bringing Berber empires into focus as contribut... Jul '16 Muslim colonizers 2
marriage scams (Jul '15) Mar '16 Adam_ 2
News ICYMI: The most-clicked stories of 2015 (Mar '16) Mar '16 Attawapiskat 3
News Not a clash of civilizations; but world culture... (Feb '16) Feb '16 uther pendragon 5
More from around the web