Innocent gestures can translate poorl...

Innocent gestures can translate poorly, traveler warns

There are 247 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Innocent gestures can translate poorly, traveler warns. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

In Sydney, Australia, I simply hailed a taxi, opened the door and jumped in the back seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Horatio

London, UK

#249 Jul 20, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
More of a man than you. He would've spotted you for the dangerous animal that you are, poked and prodded, when you went him - well, he would've had to snap your freakin' neck, wouldn't he, so you didn't kill him. I mean, he offered more to the world and did more good than you will ever do in three lifetimes.
You are the charlatan.
You are the multiple-personality schio freak.
You are the most disgusting thing in all of London.
You should have been drowned at birth, or strangled - yeah, strangled.
You are a petty, petty, poor excuse for a person Rachid. Why not just use your name Rachid? Because you are too much of a dunce with no brains to do that.
You are the scourge of the whole earth and the shame of all Moroccans.
You should be catapulted into the Sun and suffer the pain you deserve.
You should never be allowed to have children, and if you have them, they should be removed from you.
Your wife (?- as if!!) fantazised about Steve Irwin - still does.
Hallelujah Brother!! Amen.
my great granchildren are my life,(sobs..)

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#250 Jul 20, 2008
Horatio wrote:
<quoted text>
my great granchildren are my life,(sobs..)
Well that's called incest. I'm bored now - bye bye.
fkgvjeripufgijwb fvk

London, UK

#251 Jul 20, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's called incest. I'm bored now - bye bye.
oh well if you insist!don't sleep on your head down under :0
michie

Cavite, Philippines

#252 Jul 21, 2008
omg!!!these was all crazy!!!dont you know that? were respecting our culture...we dont patronize our virginity,,,,,we..people in philippines are very conservative....to those people hu did not respect thereselves...u! just respect others....dah!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#253 Jul 21, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
And here's his father (well, ONE of the twenty men his mother slept with that night):
PREPARE YOURSELF - GRAB A BUCKET:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73...
Ewwwwww!!
ughghghggg is that u or ur dad Rachid?!!?
BERGICE TEA

Torrance, CA

#255 Mar 28, 2013
DR.MAGUKWUO gave me hope when I was ready to throw in the towel. No words can express how grateful I am to have found someone that is so real and dedicated. I am having work done as we speak and did a do it myself kit in the past. I have no doubt in my mind that my spell will manifest. Everything that this man has said to me has come into fruition. I’ve recommended everyone I know that I trust. Not only was I ready to give up on my situation, I was ready to give up on life. THANK YOU DR.MAGUKWUO, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND SOUL!
BERGICE TEA
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#257 Aug 14, 2013
Does anyone here speak/writ effluent English?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrakesh, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King Mohammed VI signs for new stadium in Casab... (Jan '08) Jul 22 respectinwomen 10
Moroccan Woman and Marriage scams!! Men Beware... (Apr '15) Jul 20 Skyfollower 44
News Bringing Berber empires into focus as contribut... Jul 7 Muslim colonizers 2
News Michelle Obama Celebrates Ramadan, Breaks Fast ... Jun '16 kelly 4
marriage scams (Jul '15) Mar '16 Adam_ 2
News ICYMI: The most-clicked stories of 2015 Mar '16 Attawapiskat 3
News Not a clash of civilizations; but world culture... Feb '16 uther pendragon 5
More from around the web