Questions over death

Questions over death

There are 1 comment on the Southland Times story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Questions over death. In it, Southland Times reports that:

Moroccan news reports say the deaths of a Christchurch-based couple were not the result of a tragic tramping accident, as staff of the dead man's New Zealand firm have been told.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southland Times.

JOY

AOL

#1 Aug 26, 2011
"I wanted to buy new clothes at the beginning of this year, but couldn't afford it. There was a drawing in the store for one of those post-Christmas sales. I entered but didn't think I was going to win. I never win anything. Next thing you know, I got a call from the store that I had won a $1000 shopping spree. I love my new look thanks to Online Spells."TEMPLEOFDRAVEGMAS [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essaouira, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Son Jung Wan designs a tale of many cities (Sep '13) Sep '13 clare 5
News Property: a Moroccan city's charms (Sep '13) Sep '13 miss mary 1
News 130822-bb3-emilia (Aug '13) Aug '13 Elizabeth 4
News Unearthing the Secrets of Essaouira's Jewish Ce... (May '13) May '13 Doctor Agbalagba 1
News Transavia.com France adds flights to Essaouira ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mary 1
News Visit magical Morocco with photographer John Go... (Feb '13) Feb '13 sister angel not ... 1
News Morocco clamps down on Shi'ites, gays (Mar '09) Jun '12 Sam 11
More from around the web