muslim man seeking marriage
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Miriam Pia

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2008
Abderrahman wrote:
i am muslim man ,moroccan ;i ,am 45yrs but i look younger ,divorced ,have no children but i would like to have them in the future insha allah .i speak arabic, french
;english ,my level :university 1st year level as a law student but i did not
complete my studies ,i never smoke ;never drink thanks to Allah ,i think it
is enough for now .i will contact you again insha allah .. i look forward to hearing from you soon.may Allah
bless you my sister.
i pray to Allah to make our dream comes true insha allah.
PS/ i do a simple commerce and i hope that Allah helps me to improve it better
or to bless me with a good woman to whom i can move or relocate to her
and live together as a husband and wife if Allah wills .and educate our children in a islamic way , and also doing our efforts and best to face our life .
may Allah bless you my sister.i look forward to hearing from you soon my sister
Abderrahman.ps: may your faith in Allah always brings you peace ;love , and prosperity .
[email protected]
Muslim man: No, but I am thankful that you are serious and searching for a spouse rather than just wishing to take advantage of a woman.

American Woman Unitarian Universalist
Already has the one child I am willing to have
Divorced 3 times over and because I am single again, I am going to have to try AGAIN - it is quite frustrating...but we have to try if we are to succeed.

Miriam Pia
medooo

Cairo, Egypt

#3 Dec 18, 2008
I am man looking for marriage from muslim woman.my email is [email protected]
my sister in law

Tissemsilt, Algeria

#4 May 24, 2009
I habe sister in law , she is Algeria her age is 41 years old, she is frustrated due to her family situation, she never married, she want to marry soon with a muslim man, she is a real muslimah , she ist just low level educated but she has beautiful heart.
jamil

Rabat, Morocco

#5 Jun 9, 2009
I am a univesity professor from Morocco, 44 years old, graduate of usa (Master and Ph.D). My financial situation is very good. I am looking for a serious woman seeking marraige only. If interested, please get in touch. [email protected]
jamil

Rabat, Morocco

#6 Jun 9, 2009
I am a univesity professor, 44 years old, graduate of usa (Master and Ph.D). My financial situation is very good. I am looking for a serious woman seeking marraige only. If interested, please get in touch. [email protected]
jamil

Rabat, Morocco

#7 Jun 9, 2009
am a univesity professor, 44 years old, graduate of usa (Master and Ph.D). My financial situation is very good. I am looking for a serious woman form Ukraine or Russian but seeking marraige only. If interested, please get in touch./ar//bi//to//to////at//g /m/a/i/l/.//c/o/m/
jamil
jamil

Rabat, Morocco

#8 Jun 9, 2009
am a univesity professor, 44 years old, graduate of usa (Master and Ph.D). My financial situation is very good. I am looking for a serious woman from Ukraine or Russia but seeking marraige only. If interested, please get in touch at [email protected]
Sakinah

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jul 4, 2009
I'm a muslimah from indonesia 37 years old i'm looking for serious marriage i prefer caucasian white muslim man who really wants to have serious about marriage. contact me [email protected] only serious man
Yulia

Netherlands

#12 Aug 25, 2009
Assalam akeulum good muslim man.
i want find my future husband.
i will wait your mail
[email protected]
irina

Netherlands

#14 Sep 28, 2009
Assalam aleukum
im muslim girl
i search my future love
if you are serious, write me at my mail
[email protected]
i will wait you mail
Irina
samir

Morocco

#15 Sep 28, 2009
Assalam aleukum
im muslim girl
i search my future love
if you are serious, write me at my mail
[email protected]
i will wait you mail
Irina
o alaykom a ssalam , i m interesting to marriage too
i m muslim, moroccan boy , i was borned , in casablanca 15/03/1982 , i m still living in casablanca , and i work at the airport with royal air maroc filiale ,
excuse me my english , i m learning it,,,,,, and i try to speack it :)
tell me more about you , your familly and your country
[email protected]
samir
souad

New York, NY

#16 Oct 16, 2009
salam alikom
i am muslim woman single i never married from morroco i live in new york i am looking for a muslim american man for marriage .
salam alikm
souad

New York, NY

#17 Oct 16, 2009
salam alikom
i am muslim woman single i never married from morroco i live in new york i am looking for a muslim american man for marriage .
salam alikm
[email protected]
Malik Azhar

UAE

#18 Nov 1, 2009
As Salam A Laikum
My name is MAlik AZhar 32 male and i am seriously looking to get married soon i am looking for a muslim women please contact me [email protected]
or +971 55 99 48 183
ayla

Shumen, Bulgaria

#19 Nov 2, 2009
hi please call me i cant be online everythime si m msulim girl never marriad 26 year 170cm 50 kg from bulgaria.im serios 00359888845694
Abderrahman wrote:
i am muslim man ,moroccan ;i ,am 45yrs but i look younger ,divorced ,have no children but i would like to have them in the future insha allah .i speak arabic, french
;english ,my level :university 1st year level as a law student but i did not
complete my studies ,i never smoke ;never drink thanks to Allah ,i think it
is enough for now .i will contact you again insha allah .. i look forward to hearing from you soon.may Allah
bless you my sister.
i pray to Allah to make our dream comes true insha allah.
PS/ i do a simple commerce and i hope that Allah helps me to improve it better
or to bless me with a good woman to whom i can move or relocate to her
and live together as a husband and wife if Allah wills .and educate our children in a islamic way , and also doing our efforts and best to face our life .
may Allah bless you my sister.i look forward to hearing from you soon my sister
Abderrahman.ps: may your faith in Allah always brings you peace ;love , and prosperity .
[email protected]
Abdelaali

Rabat, Morocco

#20 Nov 2, 2009
name is ALI, I am neither rich nor beautiful. I am neither religious nor practicing. I am gentle sentimental, emotional, I love nature, sea, good food, culture, I and corresponding research meeting with a woman ages and races indifferent FOR friendships, leisure, and marriage. I am From Morocco I got my BAC in Experimental sciences in 2002 and my degree in low in 2006,but I did not enough have a stable work, I always try to adjust with my conditions and tray to have experiences in trade so that I work as fish sellers helper, also I do that for living because I leaved my parents 3years ago to try to have or build my own life. Now I live alone here in Agadir
[email protected]
[email protected]
mhdsham

UAE

#22 Nov 15, 2009
Do you dream with a high Islamic life .. with a man who respects you, cherish you , pumper you ... And devote his life for your happiness , and teaching you the provisions of God , and reciting His Holy Book .... And provides you - with permission of Allah - all even asked for a decent and happy life ?
Are you looking for a man who is committed to an intellectual love of science, knowledge and honesty ... And rises above ignorance , lies and absurd ......

A man if he loves ..... His heart overflowed compassion "and romantic" ... And his tongue overflowed delicacy and sweet ".... And his pen overflowed Poetry "and eloquent"... He’ll be for you a loving husband…compassionate father …. mentor brother… and sincere friend....
Do you look at man through his qualities of manhood … his personality …his abilities … his virility and talents ... Not through his relations and position ?
Civil Structural Engineer…working in Dubai…honest … memorized of fully of God Almighty Book "with the chain to the prophet Mohammad – peace upon him –“, also holder of BSc + Diploma in Islamic Doctrine from Al-Azhar Al-Sharif.
These are some of my prescription, and there is what I did not mention, not to be astonished …
my problem is that I’m married .. but it wasn’t fated between us the reconciliation and harmony with my wife for some reason I’ll not mention except to those who agree on the principle and convinced a second marriage when necessary ... I do not support polygamy except if its necessary ... and my wife is convinced the matter and completely in agreement. "
I'M Searching for a girl gathered between three things :
· religion ((in the sense of love and commitment to Sharia decency).
· culture (university degree, or holds a baccalaureate ...... with a love of culture and science).
· beauty (apparent , and interior ).

I am very serious about it and I have no time for any tampering or entertainment or friendship .. I’m capable - and thankfully - to assume all the responsibilities, and ensure all your requests (such as housing , car and spending … inshaAllah)
If you are learning the God’s wisdom in polygamy , and searching for peaceful care ...security and tranquility - by God willing -… and you have those mentioned qualities….. and ready to move to UAE - and work in Dubai, if possible - as soon as possible .... Please tell me and send me new decent photos ...[email protected]
Fatuma Ahmed

Europe

#23 Nov 22, 2009
Assalam Aleykum dear brothers and sisters? Am really happy with what you are doing atleast trying to make ends meet and Inshallah things will be ok. Lets be serious and always remember to seek Allah's guidance.
Fatuma Ahmed

Europe

#24 Nov 22, 2009
jamil wrote:
am a univesity professor, 44 years old, graduate of usa (Master and Ph.D). My financial situation is very good. I am looking for a serious woman from Ukraine or Russia but seeking marraige only. If interested, please get in touch at [email protected]
Assalam aleykum jamil iwould like us to know each other better Inshallah. My mail is Fatumahmd.@yahoo.com
Fatuma Ahmed

Europe

#25 Nov 22, 2009
Assalam Aleykum my dear brothers in islam, my names are Fatuma Ahmed am looking for apractising and God fearing muslim man who is seeking for marriage. I have 3 Diplomas and Alhamdulillah am ahardworking, kind, love, caring and fun to be with and also religious. If you are out there looking for this lady my mail is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casablanca, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is happenings in Casablanca in the mosque (Jul '15) Jul '15 eend 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Donna Lee 3
News Seoul cinema takes on Arab and Indian flavors (May '13) Mar '15 GRACE FROM COLUMB... 3
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Is Morocco really ready for a mega mall? (Dec '11) May '14 mansg 9
News Case shows hurdles in fighting Morocco corruption (Mar '14) Mar '14 peter 1
News Case shows hurdles in fighting Morocco corruption (Mar '14) Mar '14 john 1
More from around the web