Europe, Casablanca, Chicago guides

Europe, Casablanca, Chicago guides

There are 16 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 14, 2007, titled Europe, Casablanca, Chicago guides. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

"What Every American Should Know About Europe" At a time when more and more people know less and less about the state of the world, perhaps a book like this is just what is needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

noura elmetahni

Casablanca, Morocco

#1 Mar 17, 2008
hi i'm noura i'm 18 years old from morroco and i'm a student i write you this mesage for ask you to help me i really ned you to help me becouse in fact i want to continud my education in u.s.a

Since: Mar 08

Tennessee

#3 Mar 18, 2008
Noura,
Please excuse Nyal his real name is "Rachid". He uses several different names on this forum. Anything that sounds rude,he probally wrote it. I think he is harmless and just likes all the attention he gets from getting people mad at him. Anyway, what kind of help are you needing?

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#4 Mar 18, 2008
angelah wrote:
Noura,
Please excuse Nyal his real name is "Rachid". He uses several different names on this forum. Anything that sounds rude,he probally wrote it. I think he is harmless and just likes all the attention he gets from getting people mad at him. Anyway, what kind of help are you needing?
Angela
Introduce Noura to your boyfriend she's 18 unlike you dealing with menopause!!

Since: Mar 08

Tennessee

#5 Mar 18, 2008
Trust me Rachid I am no where near menopause and he perfers a women not a child unlike you..

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#6 Mar 18, 2008
i like teenage sex who doesn't?

Since: Mar 08

Tennessee

#7 Mar 18, 2008
You are probally on you local pedophile watch list. Hope you don't live near any schools....

Since: Mar 08

Tennessee

#8 Mar 18, 2008
Oh and probally why you like having sex with a teenager is because a real women wouldn't have you....

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#9 Mar 18, 2008
angelah wrote:
Oh and probally why you like having sex with a teenager is because a real women wouldn't have you....
Angry Angela
i'm not attracted to old women over 22 years old,i like my girls fresh from college...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2008
Nyal wrote:
i like teenage sex who doesn't?
not me..

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#11 Mar 19, 2008
Nial wrote:
<quoted text>
not me..
we know you like old women like lula lmao and your mother !!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 19, 2008
Nyal wrote:
<quoted text>
we know you like old women like lula lmao and your mother !!
Are sure you are the right person to talk about old age ! did you forget to see your face this morning in the morning you old ugly face and you really think some 22 years girl would want to look to your repulsive aged face !!

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#13 Mar 19, 2008
Nial wrote:
<quoted text>
Are sure you are the right person to talk about old age ! did you forget to see your face this morning in the morning you old ugly face and you really think some 22 years girl would want to look to your repulsive aged face !!
yes i'm sure Leo

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 19, 2008
Rachid Randy is an Ugly old man

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#15 Mar 23, 2008
Nial wrote:
Lula is an Ugly old man
Nial from Biggar, UK; didn’t you get it yet? And what are you talking about. Baby, pack your stuff and take your stinky Moroccan wife and go back to your home. There is no place for you in here
Kathy-Seattle

Seattle, WA

#16 Oct 10, 2008
Nyal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nial from Biggar, UK; didn’t you get it yet? And what are you talking about. Baby, pack your stuff and take your stinky Moroccan wife and go back to your home. There is no place for you in here
You should talk?
lula

Birmingham, UK

#17 Oct 17, 2008
Nyal RACHID, did u say an old women like me ?? lol
im half ur age u old goat may less than half ur age and i wouldnt look at u once let alone twice coz ill be sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casablanca, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muslim man seeking marriage (Dec '08) Apr '16 halimah salim 179
What is happenings in Casablanca in the mosque (Jul '15) Jul '15 eend 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Donna Lee 3
News Seoul cinema takes on Arab and Indian flavors (May '13) Mar '15 GRACE FROM COLUMB... 3
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Is Morocco really ready for a mega mall? (Dec '11) May '14 mansg 9
News Case shows hurdles in fighting Morocco corruption (Mar '14) Mar '14 peter 1
More from around the web