examining the inferiority complexes f...

examining the inferiority complexes found in maghrebi women

mohammed Ejaz

Kungsängen, Sweden

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Hello,
I am an sorta above average looking south asian man with light brown complexion, 5'11" and a firm (not athletic) body. Now before you think im just another freak of nature lusting after Moroccan beauties..well..hold it right there.(I think them girls are quite pretty but thats not what i've gotta ask here).
Now you see, what amazes me is why women from the Islamic Maghreb suck up so much to the white men?...i mean most of em look at you purely with lust and they get some perverse pleasure out of sexually conquering a muslim woman. I have experienced this a lot of times till I had to tell my white buddies that I was muslim and they have irked me beyond repair..(im not friends with them anymore)..What is it that drives this inferiority complex within a lot of these ladies (im not grossly generalizing this, but still). And when I heard of Philippe servaty, shit I felt like crushing that bastard's balls with my baseball bat. Damn..so many of you are so pretty even without makeup..ive found of lot of these girls confident in speech and understanding...but why do they suck up so much to these whiteys...i mean i'd have an understanding, patient and loyal maghrebi to a white female any day...but you see..it is these whiteys they run for...is it the same with local women?..
Im tryin to be a good muslim, and I would be lying if i'd say I have not found myself being attracted to maghrebi girls. And its not just their beauty..its the way they carry themselves, their confident yet un-insulting attitude (unlike the lebanese..yeah again im not generalizing with the lebs) and a lot of them seemed to hold a fine conversation on a lot of topics. But since I am a wannabe good muslim..how tough are my chances of finding a muslimah whos also educated, respects religion and is rooted in culture yet is ready to accept the good things the west has to offer unless it goes directly against islam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casablanca, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muslim man seeking marriage (Dec '08) Apr 21 halimah salim 179
What is happenings in Casablanca in the mosque (Jul '15) Jul '15 eend 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Donna Lee 3
News Seoul cinema takes on Arab and Indian flavors (May '13) Mar '15 GRACE FROM COLUMB... 3
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Is Morocco really ready for a mega mall? (Dec '11) May '14 mansg 9
News Case shows hurdles in fighting Morocco corruption (Mar '14) Mar '14 peter 1
More from around the web