Morocco challenges Mideast Holocaust ...

Morocco challenges Mideast Holocaust mindset

There are 11 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jul 26, 2009, titled Morocco challenges Mideast Holocaust mindset. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

In this photo taken on June 16, 2009, Museum Director Simon Levy shows an ancient Torah holy scripture and religious artifacts made by Moroccan Jews during a visit at the Jewish Museum in Casablanca, Morocco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

ContinentalGal

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2009
There will not be peace on this planet until there is a serious War on Ignorance. It is good to read of those who are on the path of World Peace.
Zinfab

Ogden, UT

#2 Jul 26, 2009
ContinentalGal wrote:
There will not be peace on this planet until there is a serious War on Ignorance. It is good to read of those who are on the path of World Peace.
Amen!
Eric

Addison, IL

#3 Jul 26, 2009
The Moors and Jews flourished in North Africa and Iberia for centuries. Unfortunately some radical fundamentalists came on the scene late and ruined the time of cultural harmony. That descension was followed by the Christians taking over Iberia and it was downhill from there.
Israjew

Haifa, Israel

#4 Jul 26, 2009
this what Israel Goverment need to do:

Dismantle the Settlement
|
|
V
Peace with the Palestinians
|
|
V
Return Gilad Shalit

i wish the goverment will do it allready
Eric

Addison, IL

#5 Jul 26, 2009
Israjew wrote:
this what Israel Goverment need to do:
Dismantle the Settlement
|
|
V
Peace with the Palestinians
|
|
V
Return Gilad Shalit
i wish the goverment will do it allready
What's interesting is the order that you have put the events. The Arab population does not have to give any concessions until the Israeli government has totally conceded all issues.
Burt

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2009
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is the order that you have put the events. The Arab population does not have to give any concessions until the Israeli government has totally conceded all issues.
What sort of negotiations start with one side conceding all issues?
Put down the crack pipe.
Eric

Addison, IL

#7 Jul 26, 2009
Burt wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of negotiations start with one side conceding all issues?
Put down the crack pipe.
My point exactly. The original poster had all concessions coming from the Israelis to begin.
Zinfab

Ogden, UT

#8 Jul 27, 2009
That's the way it always is with the pro-Palestinian crowd. If you talk to them, they honestly seem to believe that Palestinians have zero responsibility in creating the conflict, and zero responsibility for ending it.

It's irrational.
Israjew

Jerusalem, Israel

#9 Jul 27, 2009
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is the order that you have put the events. The Arab population does not have to give any concessions until the Israeli government has totally conceded all issues.
al they want it's we will get out of their territories.
but i don't think Bibi going to do it, he is Yamini.
and what the hell America bother us all the time with the Settlements, let us take care of it on our own. Stupid Obama all the time push us to dismantle the Settlements.
shadow

Wilmington, NC

#10 Jul 27, 2009
ContinentalGal wrote:
There will not be peace on this planet until there is a serious War on Ignorance. It is good to read of those who are on the path of World Peace.
no there will not be peace on earth until humanity kills itself off. even if you could get rid of ignorence you whould still have greed and that sense of sepremacy that each and every man women and child on the face of the earth has weather they admit it or not. how do you think humans survived this long? they survived not just becuase of genes or any of that other crap they survived becuase there entire history comprises of screwing EVERYTHING over. right now they try to act "civilised" (which when you think about it civility does not even exist) petting animals saving rainforest donating etc. but when the chips are down the "civilised" people will eat each other. whats you see now is just a mask or a collor whatever you want to call it. that may sound harsh but thats the truth always has been always will be. so unless you can make a machine that changes human nature and yet be able to retain survivability were pretty much doomed to an inevitible global holocaust no matter what anybody does.
Eric

Addison, IL

#11 Jul 27, 2009
Israjew wrote:
<quoted text>
al they want it's we will get out of their territories.
but i don't think Bibi going to do it, he is Yamini.
and what the hell America bother us all the time with the Settlements, let us take care of it on our own. Stupid Obama all the time push us to dismantle the Settlements.
Are you being inconsistent or what? In your first post you say that the first step is to dismantle the settlements. Here you ask why the Americans are bothering you with questions about the settlements.

Now, define territory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casablanca, Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muslim man seeking marriage (Dec '08) Apr 21 halimah salim 179
What is happenings in Casablanca in the mosque (Jul '15) Jul '15 eend 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Donna Lee 3
News Seoul cinema takes on Arab and Indian flavors (May '13) Mar '15 GRACE FROM COLUMB... 3
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Is Morocco really ready for a mega mall? (Dec '11) May '14 mansg 9
News Case shows hurdles in fighting Morocco corruption (Mar '14) Mar '14 peter 1
More from around the web