Morocco house maid dies from burns
Rabat: A Moroccan teenager who worked as a house maid in the coastal resort of Agadir has died after suffering serious burns to her hands and face, an NGO said on Tuesday, adding that her employer is in police custody.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times of Oman.
#1 Mar 30, 2013
this employer need to go to prison for Life!!! why nobody reported to the Police when this Girl was abused????is a shame that Nighbors closed there Ears and Eyes on this poor Girl.
#2 Jul 19, 2015
what were the circumstances of the burns was she attacked????
Add your comments below
|destination: morocco (Jan '11)||Sun||Josef||2|
|Cheap Kitchens Fitted||Aug 12||murel84||1|
|King Mohammed VI signs for new stadium in Casab... (Jan '08)||Jul '16||respectinwomen||10|
|are Moroccan a swindlers?||Jul '16||Respectinwomen||1|
|Foreks (Nov '14)||Nov '14||Anonymous||1|
|Lalla Meryem Cup (Mar '14)||Mar '14||mrs chrey||1|
|Property: a Moroccan city's charms (Sep '13)||Sep '13||miss mary||1|
Find what you want!
Search Agadir, Morocco Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC