Libyan rebels caught in an uneasy lull

May 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHNT-TV Huntsville

Reporting from Ajdabiya, Libya - Rumors of renewed fighting circulate in the mostly abandoned city of Ajdabiya in eastern Libya, even without any recent pitched battles between rebels and forces loyal to longtime leader Moammar Kadafi .

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 11, 2011
AGRAB

Larvik, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

with 3 supports brigades on the battle front-CIA-MI5-SDECE-+egyptians special forces,they re not able to break out the atale mate while libyan special forces are not yet engaged to the battle woow
Dangerous Omen

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

AGRAB wrote:
with 3 supports brigades on the battle front-CIA-MI5-SDECE-+egyptians special forces,they re not able to break out the atale mate while libyan special forces are not yet engaged to the battle woow
If Libyan government forces are actually pulling back, Gadhaffi might be getting ready to use nerve gas or biological weapons on the cities.
StormRider

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

I might be wrong but things are not always what it seems ;)

...and i'm not talking about chemical weapons or things like that...
Dangerous Omen

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

StormRider wrote:
I might be wrong but things are not always what it seems ;)
...and i'm not talking about chemical weapons or things like that...
What do you mean?
morons united

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

They allways politically manipulate their news to favor the heavily armed rebels who are not really Libyans and call them innocent civillians. Thats far beyond hypocricy its just dirty and evil.
Huh

Lindsay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

morons united wrote:
They allways politically manipulate their news to favor the heavily armed rebels who are not really Libyans and call them innocent civillians. Thats far beyond hypocricy its just dirty and evil.
Are the Libyan rebels really AlQaeda?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ajdabiya, Libya Discussions

Search the Ajdabiya, Libya Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO strikes Libyan capital after Gadhafi appears (May '11) Jul '11 johnwarner75 4
Libyan rebel guitarist rocks the front line (Apr '11) Apr '11 scout 2
4/2/2011 - Deadly Afghan protest...Gadhafi poun... (Apr '11) Apr '11 BAR BAHAR DJAU 2
More disciplined Libyan opposition force emerging (Apr '11) Apr '11 Bird 1
UN: High radiation outside Japan's exclusion zone (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bird 1
Allied airstrikes helping rebels make gains in ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Remington 6
10 dead as Libyan rebels repulse deadly Gadhafi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dr Lecter 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••