Cele apologises to grieving Ficksburg...

Cele apologises to grieving Ficksburg family

There are 8 comments on the Independent Online story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Cele apologises to grieving Ficksburg family. In it, Independent Online reports that:

National police commissioner General Bheki Cele has apologised to the family of Andries Tatane and insists he never encouraged police to "shoot to kill". Photo: Antoine de Ras, The Star National police commissioner General Bheki Cele has apologised to the family of Andries Tatane and insists he never encouraged police to "shoot to kill". Cele was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent Online.

Remix3

Europe

#1 May 11, 2011
That nonsense bheki o buwa fela ha atsebe maugata a rewa jereng rele batho ontse are thunyang, thunyang feela ho dintho tsena tsesa tsebeng ho ngwala. Ke belerutwane hle monna enwa a mobe!

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 May 11, 2011
aga, he should have pulled more than those mere R350 peanuts from his pocket to give to the morning family. Cele eena o mobe!
Remix3

Europe

#3 May 11, 2011
Kenks ke dumellana le wena maponisa ke dinoto feela tsa batho khele!

“tym is always rite 2 do rite”

Since: May 10

Mangaung

#4 May 12, 2011
Likenkeng wrote:
aga, he should have pulled more than those mere R350 peanuts from his pocket to give to the morning family. Cele eena o mobe!
hao lil sis cant a man express sympathy bcoz he's da nat commissioner. Nna i just c dis as an expression of ubuntu n 4 da record dis does not take away da fact dat da bereaved family must sue da state. So give da man a break n c dis as a token of africanness n nutn else

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2011
GOLET wrote:
<quoted text>
hao lil sis cant a man express sympathy bcoz he's da nat commissioner. Nna i just c dis as an expression of ubuntu n 4 da record dis does not take away da fact dat da bereaved family must sue da state. So give da man a break n c dis as a token of africanness n nutn else
Hiya da bro' Gollie, I just wonder if he'd be so remorseful if this whole sad episode wasn't aired internationally. Empa che ha ba lelapa la mofu ba khotsofetse, ha hona taba.
mapetla

South Africa

#6 May 12, 2011
Cele ke satane, ha se khale mona are o khathetse ke ho pata maponesa a hae. Are ba thunye ha ba arabiswa ke batho jwale nna ke bona ho le betere a shwe ha mmoho le R350 eno ya hae empa a na le limillione
dolly

Maseru, Lesotho

#7 May 12, 2011
who said apology ea Cele e tla khutlisa Tatane?if I were Tatane's family I would not allow Cele to come and say whatever he wanted to say. the family needs compensation.
Remix3

Europe

#8 May 12, 2011
Ke dumellana le wena hle sister D nkabe kesa dumela hohang hore afihle le monyako that bloody urgly monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ficksburg, Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2,3 tons of compressed dagga found on farm (Jan '10) Jun '16 Chitja wa Botha B... 21
prostitute friend (Jan '12) Nov '15 paul 9
Dikatana tsa ficksburg (Aug '13) Jun '15 topok 2
What's the meaning of Ficksburg??? (Apr '11) Jun '15 Mr Ntate Abuti- 3
News Boiled heart accused born in SA (May '14) May '14 Pindeni 6
lijo (Oct '09) Dec '13 maiphara 4
Abortion clinic, 0836865556 safe and no complic... (Sep '13) Oct '13 sello 2
More from around the web