The Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#24 Sep 9, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I am the Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1 and no one can stop me! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
Look at this sick creeper ! I bet he signs in multiple accounts, with multiple personalities, and makes it look like a community is agreeing with all his points... he's lost his mind. And he's a bad evil person. My god... the damage this psychopath is gonna do... well, if he just typ'n on topix, and never does anything productive in real life, then well, I guess, we got nothing to worry about. I'd still like to punch his teeth in though
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 9, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>He wont take you up on it.I've challenged him to meet me and my husband in a public place and spout some of the garbage hes said to me...but he declined...no big surprise.Hes just a chickenshyt hiding behind a monitor and nothing else.
Wow Sandy... how did I miss this... thx. He's chickenshyt, and errbody knows it! But him... I wonder what'll happen when he realises how big of a loser, mean, racist, POS he is. I wonder if he'll change. Or jump off a bridge. Or hurt lots of people. Eeee... I hate, but I hate oppressors and bullies and injustice. He hates... blacks and himself. It's sad. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a chickenshythead.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26 Sep 10, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Sandy... how did I miss this... thx. He's chickenshyt, and errbody knows it! But him... I wonder what'll happen when he realises how big of a loser, mean, racist, POS he is. I wonder if he'll change. Or jump off a bridge. Or hurt lots of people. Eeee... I hate, but I hate oppressors and bullies and injustice. He hates... blacks and himself. It's sad. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a chickenshythead.
LOL.....wow I forgot about that post.Eh.....most on here are just keyboard commandos ;).
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#27 Sep 10, 2013
So this sick anonymous sick pedophile, who goes by LOL, or ha ha ha, or Neutral Party, Jeff in report, or Chucky, and sometimes, he even writes in my name, has ordained himself bully harasser extraordinaire, he beats kids, and molests them, and laughs when they say they are going to tell on him... the shyt he's said... yeah, he deserves death. That's an easy case to make before a judge... he better never show his face, or state his name, or he'll go the electric chair, and will fry!

1) http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/THOK2LS...
2) http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TRA0GOQ...
3)
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TO3A4G9...
4)
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TNJ83KP...
5) http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TIHSTVI...

And I will use this thread as evidence for his nonstop continued abuse. He also laughs about black folks being hung in the past. I guess when you have such a intense callous regard for human life...
lol

Radcliff, KY

#28 Sep 10, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....wow I forgot about that post.Eh.....most on here are just keyboard commandos ;).
Sandy, do you not realize that you are cheering on an insane lunatic that attacked his family with a golf club while living at home with mommy and daddy at age 27??? This boy is one insane, pathetic loser. Read the transcript, watch the videos, all from his own mouth (but then he claims that it never happened, lol)-

"The Golf Club Incident of 2009 (1)"

"Transcript of the Golf Club Incident"

http://www.facebook.com/note.php...
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#29 Sep 10, 2013
She remember what u said about her. She wont be fooled by u chickenshyt commandos
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#30 Sep 23, 2013
Go to comment #9 to the link to another topix thread below. I am tired of reporting this bully. This bully is exactly what is wrong with people these days. Oppressors are sadistic, and only care about what they can get you to do, like an object to be used and manipulated. They have no love for themselves, or anybody else, they have no consciences, and they just want to watch the world burn. All they know how to do, is harass and harass and harass, until they get their way. They do not convince, instead, it's just abuse pain and violence. These are the people who are sadistic, they get pleasure from this type of interaction, to oppress others, and order them around like dogs. They do not love humanity. They only love power, and these are the people whose responsible for murder, rape, molestation, war, genocide, slavery, etc.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T946KBC...
Johnathan Masters

Lexington, KY

#31 Sep 23, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Go to comment #9 to the link to another topix thread below. I am tired of reporting this bully. This bully is exactly what is wrong with people these days. Oppressors are sadistic, and only care about what they can get you to do, like an object to be used and manipulated. They have no love for themselves, or anybody else, they have no consciences, and they just want to watch the world burn. All they know how to do, is harass and harass and harass, until they get their way. They do not convince, instead, it's just abuse pain and violence. These are the people who are sadistic, they get pleasure from this type of interaction, to oppress others, and order them around like dogs. They do not love humanity. They only love power, and these are the people whose responsible for murder, rape, molestation, war, genocide, slavery, etc.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaa whaaaaaa WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!

I want my momma! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#32 Sep 23, 2013
Quoting a beotch of a man from my past does not bother me, only shows me what kind of person you hold up as a hero.

Go to post #9 to see how sick this depraved pedophilic criminal really is. How many of you fools on L forum were swayed by his beliefs, and ideas? Click on the link above, and then scroll down to post #9, to see what this nasty soon-to-be castrated pos says and believes in.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#33 Sep 23, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
No,they're idiots who use being anonymous to push your buttons and you allow it. Since topix dont have a blocking feature, all you can do is skip over the garbage to rile you,.Its up to you, don't give them any more power.
lol

Lexington, KY

#34 Sep 23, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Quoting a beotch of a man from my past does not bother me, only shows me what kind of person you hold up as a hero.
Hey johnny boy, you are always whining about us mean ol' topix posters never wanting to have a real discussion with you, so lets put all the BS aside, be "real" for a moment and honestly answer me this - If your dad was so mean and abusive as you are always crying about, why in the world did you stay living at home with him until age 27? I know if what you're saying were true I sure as hell wouldn't be living at home. It just doesn't make since. Care to be "real" and honest for once?
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#35 Sep 23, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>No,they're idiots who use being anonymous to push your buttons and you allow it. Since topix dont have a blocking feature, all you can do is skip over the garbage to rile you,.Its up to you, don't give them any more power.
I wont say anymore tonight, but it does help when somebody comes in, and says hey, you're okay, I know you, and just let this be. That helps, because it shows others what I am trying to say is true, that he's a sick psychopath, and I am not. Working around the unreasonable man however, gives him power, which is the opposite of what all good conscience having people should be against. By allowing these types of people run roughshod over everybody without saying anything to them, that gives them permission and free reign license to run roughshod over anybody and everybody, bringing the conversation down several notches here. I'm not so sure attention is all this sicko psycho wants... he's an erection for me, and he's had one for 5 years now... just like a rapist, who hurts people against their will, who forces their will onto you... I've read that it is not even about the sex or the physical pleasure, but instead, it's about power. That is what this is about. For right now, it's just ideas and it doesn't hurt anybody's person or liberty or property directly, but Hitler and the KKK got away with their crimes because the "good" people did nothing. Right now, we have an opportunity to speak up against this ludicrous b.s., before the ideas turn into action, and voice our opposition to it, also, so others dont mistake us good folks, for those sick soulless unempathetic child abusers apologist psychopaths. We can stop evil ideas from spreading by voicing some objection... we should not let their racist/hatred/child abusing apologist remarks to control our lives, but we also should not allow them to say shyttiness without some type of response.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#36 Sep 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Hey johnny boy, you are always whining about us mean ol' topix posters never wanting to have a real discussion with you, so lets put all the BS aside, be "real" for a moment and honestly answer me this - If your dad was so mean and abusive as you are always crying about, why in the world did you stay living at home with him until age 27? I know if what you're saying were true I sure as hell wouldn't be living at home. It just doesn't make since. Care to be "real" and honest for once?
Okay, I'll play. First, tell me what's your name, and your phone number ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 34 min -Prince- 9,660
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr Master Brain 3,066
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 4 hr Master Brain 37
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 4 hr Master Brain 49
Graffiti In The Higlands/Bardstown Road Area (Jan '08) 9 hr dontcaretoshare 94
Stylist nail techs 9 hr Too Haute 1
Louisville Reviews with a twist 16 hr Anon 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance