The Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1

The Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
This lil boy, lil white supremacist boy, who has a hard on for me, and has posted threats to me, and pretending to be me, and acting like I'm threatening others, when I'm not, ALSO, signs in as my baby sister, and pretends like she's saying that she was molested by me. That's what this lowlife douche bag does. It doesn't matter to him that it's all made up. He don't care. He's sick and disturbed, and it's total bull. He's harassing a child, a minor no less, but he doesn't care. He's a hater, and it's easier to make up lies to get folks to hate the same folks you hate, than to tell the truth. So Topix has it's limits. Evidently there's a way to get past the administrators, because while they delete his posts every time, they haven't been able to stop him from doing it. The Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1 is the author of this thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TSKEM8N... where's he dreaming of rapin me, since he's a sex deviant/predator, has issued threats here: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAJ4NUQ... and continues his molestation here: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TO3A4G9...

Here the ATP #1 is admitting to doing it here, and he doesn't care, b/c he doesn't think he'll be held accountable for his crimes against humanity. Maybe deep down inside, he thinks he's a lil girl, and he wants to get molested.
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T8LFOE4... He's a sk mofo'er. And I hate him. In fact, I dont know any reasonable person that wouldn't.
John Masters

Stockholm, Sweden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I am the Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1 and no one can stop me! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I am the Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1 and no one can stop me! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
This would be the ATP #1. That's why I'd be skeptical agreein w/ any anonymous person on these forums.

So I got beat up for 17 years, during my childhood, I didn't have a childhood, it was miserable, a tobacco slave, etc. I dont care to relive these years, but to make folks understand, I will. There was at least an assault everyday. He ruled through violence. He had to wake up, and get his violence on, to make sure everybody knew he was boss. So there was at least 5,000 assaults in the house of pain I grew up in. It was horrible.

I'm 30 years old now. In some respects, it's sickening how “wtf” defends people like a child abuser. A child rapist, a child molester, a child beater... all of those people do not care for the child. They care for themselves, and they care to inflict harm onto the child, but they don't actually care for the child. That's also a psychopath. A psychopath is one who can't feel empathy for others. This is “wtf”... the ATP #1... I am reluctant to answer any charges this sick mofo'er lays on me because of the LBJ strategy.

LBJ. He was losing a political campaign, and at the end, he suggested to call his opponent out, by alleging that he was having sex w/ farm animals, at the protests of his family. LBJ's advisers were rightfully appalled, and they asked,“Does it matter that it's not true?” He said. I don't care. Make him deny it. Because once you make him deny it, then it's up to the public to determine if his response was adequate enough. LBJ wound up winning that election. That's what this guy is doing. So Pedophile #1 doesn't know me, at all. He's never met me, nor does he know a thang about me.

From 17 years old, on, I lived in over 40 different jobs, and over 20 different addresses. When I was 27, I got tired of living like a rambling man, never getting my feet on the ground, and my mother assured me, that deep down inside, he's a good man. So I moved back. After 10 years of estrangement. Well, he hadn't changed. Not one bit. He put hatred on me when I was a baby, and there's still hatred there today. After a few months, my old man exploded at me, attacked me, tried to murder me w/ a golf club, and got his political friends to put me in jail, and put a ton of charges on me. So when I fought in self-defense, against a man who hit me over 5,000 times, I'm the one who gets the charges? How is that fair? It's not. And I feel a profound sense of injustice because of this.

The ATP #1, during this restraining order extension, which happened last year
, kept posting these sk pedophile post, and douchebaggery posts, as he's doing here now, b/c he's a hater, and a sick psychopath, who defends child abusers, molesters, pedophiles, etc. There's no truth to his allegations, but what's a hater care? He's not trying to figure out the world. He doesn't want to come to some greater conclusion, or to have a meaningful conversation. He wins when I get mad. That's his goal. But what kind of person is that? A bully. That's what. A bully doesn't care for the truth. They only want to make you mad. That's their victory.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Pedophile #1 was typing about how I was restrained from Child-Beatin Deaton, and my siblings, and he figured, since I was restrained from my siblings, that somehow means I must have done the things he's alleging. My Mother hates ATP #1. He doesn't care. He's not a freedom fighter. He's not defending children. He's attacking children. He's exploiting children for his own depravity, to justify his lies. He also says,“Your family hates you”. That's not true either. My Mother can't stand this mofo'er either. She thought it was my old man, or his stepfather, writing these nasty thangs. My old man once said he was molested by his stepfather, but we'd go visit that man every Christmas. It doesn't make sense, but it does seem really weird how loyal a battered child, or a molested child will stick with their abuser, and defend them to the death. It's Battered Woman's Syndrome, or Stockholm Syndrome... or something. It shows me, that Fear is stronger than Love.

So that's what this ATP #1 is basing his sickness on. Pedophile #1 figured that if you are restrained away from children, in addition to a child-beatin, child molester lover, then that means YOU're the one whose guilty. Nah... sorry bro. The legal system has failed me, greatly. In fact, I'm never been safe and secure, for most of my life. 5,000 assaults is no joke. I can tell you specific incidents... how he'd throw Koolaid in our faces, make my sister pee all over herself, etc. Me and my old man got into a fight when I was 27 years old, on 9-9-9, and that's when he tried to murder me, on top of the 5,000 assaults he put on me, and the 20,000 assaults he put on my mother and sisters. He's gotten away with so many crimes... after we got into a fight, even though my siblings didn't witness the fight, he pushed for it. Again, my Mother testified against him, but the female judge didn't care for children's rights, or Mother's rights, which is actually typical in Kentucky. It's frustrating because these are allegations only he's saying. Nobody else is saying these things. It's also frustrating because I know the truth. When I was there in the house, the old man couldn't be his jerk self anymore, because he had to look at a man, instead of a child. So I was the “check” against him attacking my siblings. And they know that. This sk mofo'er also says things like “your father should beat you more”... and again, it's a aberration of the truth, but it goes beyond that. He brings up so many painful memories, and does so at a whim, just b/c he's a hater. But I'm a great influence for my siblings, and not what he alleges. ATP #1 is adding 1 plus 1, and he's getting negative purple.

So it's not right because it's not true, but it's also not right because he's adding to the pain I grew up with. I first reached out to topix hoping that folks would understand, and validate my concerns, but there were too many haters. They didn't care. And their callous disregard for my experiences pissed me off. I have learned my lesson... people don't care for anybody else's struggles but their own. But I'm of the opinion, that since it's a struggle out here, if you can't ease the struggle for others, why make it harder for them? I can only guess... you're a hater... or you're an evil psychopathic POS... or something else entirely. Who knows what's in crazy people's heads.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I am the Anonymous Topix Pedophile #1 and no one can stop me! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
So to the untrained eye, it would seem as if I'm contradicting myself... but no, I am not. This man is an imposter, and while he is imposing as me, he IS actually telling the truth. He is the ATP #1. And he doesn't think anybody can stop him. So when folks hear his stupidity, and adds insult to injury, how can I not get mad? But that's where I'm coming from. Maybe some of yall will have listened today. probably not. All I did was probably give him more fodder for his sickeness, but whatever. That's the truth. That's the God's honest truth.
u r right Johnny

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
don't never give in or let the anonymous cowardly bullies win!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Ur the man, Mr Winchester... if you're actually from there. I was there a few days ago.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Here's more abuse and bullying... there's so many sadistic psychopaths... it's disgusting. http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TGQ3U28...
u r right Johnny

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
it's miss winchester :)

I looked at the police blog website and your cyber stalking trolls are following you everywhere but that's what trolls do.

I've watched quite a few of your youtube videos, I use to have spunk like you, I use to want to see fairness and justice too, like you...I'm too old to fight for it now and will honestly say, I still have yet to see fairnesss or justice.

never the less, keep up the good fight John, you may be the one to make the change, your area and kentucky desperately needs.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2013
u r right Johnny wrote:
it's miss winchester :)
I looked at the police blog website and your cyber stalking trolls are following you everywhere but that's what trolls do.
I've watched quite a few of your youtube videos, I use to have spunk like you, I use to want to see fairness and justice too, like you...I'm too old to fight for it now and will honestly say, I still have yet to see fairnesss or justice.
never the less, keep up the good fight John, you may be the one to make the change, your area and kentucky desperately needs.
I appreciate you standing up for what is right. I like you, Miss WInchester.
lol

Radcliff, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Talking to yourself again, Johnny Masterbater? It must suck to be a pathic loser such as yourself that has nothing better to do with your entire Friday except talk to yourself on topix all night...

“The Truth will piss you off”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#15 Jan 19, 2013
And you have nothing better to do than sit on here and talk crap on a Friday night, so what does that say about you?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2013
That would make him a hypocrite. I don't like talking to pedophiles.
lol

Radcliff, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2013
John Masters wrote:
That would make him a hypocrite. I don't like talking to pedophiles.
Then why do you keep answering your own posts? How's that restraining order your family has out on you to protect your little brothers and sisters from your sexual advances going, BTW?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you keep answering your own posts? How's that restraining order your family has out on you to protect your little brothers and sisters from your sexual advances going, BTW?


What's ur name boy ? And where do u live ?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2013
This sexual deviant loves to molest children... it's ALWAYS on his mind. He can't stop thinking about it. He needs castration, and the electric chair. Filth like this lowlife needs to never be. People like him is why society is as fk'd as it is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAF8EQO... http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAJ4NUQ...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2013
He also goes by "LOL", and Scarecrow and Observation are his best friends, because they like Pedophiles, and will defend it to the death... I'm not sure why... probably because they're white supremacist sadistic psychopaths.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 19, 2013
John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
What's ur name boy ? And where do u live ?
He wont take you up on it.I've challenged him to meet me and my husband in a public place and spout some of the garbage hes said to me...but he declined...no big surprise.Hes just a chickenshyt hiding behind a monitor and nothing else.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Now Johnny tell the truth. Would you turn down a 14 year old black girl, especially one with a nice big butt ????

One of my cop buddies said he saw you down by 4th and Arcade with a young black girl.........
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Hum... a KKKowardly anonymous loser... making up lies... there's a big surprise... u eva gonna offer a real discussion, or information, for us... or is this who u will always b ?

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TEK81FA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 17 min zeke the pinhead 2,917
GOOOO Topix! 5 hr Anon 32
Guy named billy 8 hr Pleasehelp 3
Facebook Facts 9 hr Doris loves Theresa 1
scott childress 9 hr Hesadrunkpos 6
Midget women 13 hr Horny Guy 1
Rand McNally is Nikki Hubbard Jenkins 15 hr HoesEverywhere 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages