Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas!!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Back2Reality4Now wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve today and a Merry Christmas tomorrow. If any of you are traveling, please have safe travels and enjoy the time you have with your family and friends.:)
Thank you!! My travels were safe on my way to Indiana and plan on them being just as safe on my way back home tonite.:) merry Christmas!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Back2Reality4Now wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve today and a Merry Christmas tomorrow. If any of you are traveling, please have safe travels and enjoy the time you have with your family and friends.:)
Thank you.We will be driving to Florida Christmas evening,but spending the day with family.You have a Merry Christmas too.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!! My travels were safe on my way to Indiana and plan on them being just as safe on my way back home tonite.:) merry Christmas!
You have a Merry Christmas too Princess,you and your daughter.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.We will be driving to Florida Christmas evening,but spending the day with family.You have a Merry Christmas too.
Merry Christmas sandy!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome!! I am glad to hear that you made it safely to Indiana...Yes, be safe tonight too. Enjoy!!:) I think someone is out to get me on here. Anything I post I get a disagree, spam, or something negative. I think it's hilarious...Some people are just so bitter when someone else is nice. Bless their hearts!! Talk with you later!!:)
Lol I know exactly how u feel!! Btw, have u seen the thread about me on the shep forum?lol bless the boys heart, he's infatuated with me.lol

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are just like that on here. It just gives them some sense of power to be able to judge those of us that are nice and just want to have conversation with people on here without fighting. No, I have not see the thread about you. I will have to take a look at that. Awww....you have an admirer as well, huh? That's funny. I guess if we are getting attention, either negative or positive, we are entertaining someone..lol..I am going to go over and check out what you are talking about...:)
Lol I know right?:) haha!! Well have a merry Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info