my husband and sister jenny kremer h...

my husband and sister jenny kremer had sex. iam 1966 graduate holy rosary

Posted in the Louisville Forum

marcia markert vause

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jul 27, 2009
my name is marcia markert vause the daughter of lillian rose markert she died Jan 2009 sister of jenny kremer my sister has had sex with my husband charles frederic vause on several ocasions behind my back and my son christian hunter vause is a sex offender who likes little boys. jenny has had sex with my husband at our home 9510 hunting ground ct louisville ky. 40228 adam's run subdivision several times. my husband has raped jill markert. I went to holary rosary and gradyated.
seether

Buffalo, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2009
sounds like you need alot of therapy
Not4U2Know

Rineyville, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2009
marcia markert vause wrote:
my name is marcia markert vause the daughter of lillian rose markert she died Jan 2009 sister of jenny kremer my sister has had sex with my husband charles frederic vause on several ocasions behind my back and my son christian hunter vause is a sex offender who likes little boys. jenny has had sex with my husband at our home 9510 hunting ground ct louisville ky. 40228 adam's run subdivision several times. my husband has raped jill markert. I went to holary rosary and gradyated.
Go back to school and learn how to spell.
Britney

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 30, 2009
If you are a 1966 graduate ,you should be around 60 years of age...why are you on here acting like a baby???if this is really you,i have my doubts really
just me

Frankfort, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2009
If this happened to me I would talk to law enforcement .....not put it on here for all to read

“Real heroes never came home!”

Since: May 09

Pinkville - You figure it out!

#9 Aug 3, 2009
marcia markert vause wrote:
If the real Marcia Vause ever finds out who put this in here and if she wants to spend a few dollars it can be tracked back to the computer's ISP address she has one hell of a law suit. And if they used a different computer, well, they had to sign in using a name and their current e-mail address. I feel for Marcia, and I really hope that everyone on here realizes that she did not write and post this. I never met the woman and if I, as dumb as a bag of rocks, figured it out so did everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual Harassment O'Reilly 4 hr Andrew 8
Calling all Christians in KY 5 hr Andrew 23
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr Sharlene45 9,305
Bluegrass Preps.com 12 hr Sharonrinpa 2
News The Latest: United CEO says upset by man dragge... 13 hr Forward Observer 77
News Topless Time - Hooray 14 hr Sharonrinpa 7
best club to dance at? 14 hr Sharonrinpa 13

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages