|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

anonymous666 wrote:
I was just wondering how someone like "Just Wondering" cheats to get so many points. I know there is no way that he could have made 900 something points in one day. I think this is BullSh*t, and the people that are on topix should complain. I know for a fact that I was in 1st, with around 400 points and 2nd place had 100. Now I log in and some prick has over 900 points in one day. Something is fishy about that.
anonymous666 you owe me apology.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't owe you anything. Nor will you get an apology from me. Did I jump to conclusions, possibly, am I sorry about it no. It is BS.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I do know now how you came to have so many points, I was unaware that you could switch from leader board to leader board, but I still think it is BS, if you switch leader boards you should start over in points. But what can you do, it is childish to argue about such things. I would rather spend my time talking about things that matter, not leader boards on topix. But we all have moments of rage, and anger, but we are all human. So, with that being said, My bad...
Ha Ha

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous666 is such a douche. Crying over topix points. Go tell mama on them little boy!

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I mean really, you call me a loser, yet all you do is follow me around running your c*ck sucker. So, if I am such a loser, why are you so obsessed with me. Better question, how do even know if I am a loser, when you don't even know who the F*ck I am little boy. Run and tell your momma that. B*tch.

“GAME OVER”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

just-_thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
anonymous666 you owe me apology.
don cry on TOPIX GAME OVER

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Way to Spam. You're a f*ggot. Game Over.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

anonymous666 wrote:
Way to Spam. You're a f*ggot. Game Over.
Hey anonymous.Dont sweat the small stuff,as theres stuff a lot more important than this.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I aint sweatin em. It's like Winston Churchill said.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

anonymous666 wrote:
I aint sweatin em. It's like Winston Churchill said.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
I know the feeling...believe me.The only opinions i truly value are the ones of my loved ones,not some people on a website that i will never see.BTW..i have no enemies off of here,and get along with mostly everyone.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Same here. A lot of people don't like certain views I have, but like you the only enemies I have are people on here, and there is only a couple of them lol. And the only reason those people on here don't like me is because I will openly speak my mind, or in the case of "ha ha" and "yo mamma" that person is mad because I was defending a friend of mine. But I will always come to the aid of Family and Friends. But as far as the people on Topix, and their opinions go, I'm like you, I couldn't care less what they have to say about me, they have no idea who I am so I find it funny that they talk crap. But I always enjoy talking to you and Johnny and Scarecrow and Princess. Hell, I even enjoy talking to Revelations, when he is not telling me I am going to hell lol.
ha ha

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I'm getting all kinds of points punking out anonymous666 and they are just going to waste. I just earned some more!

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Oh no, you're not allowed to make points, stop it or I am gonna cry. All these points were supposed to mine. You're still an idiot.
Siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I, for one, like anonymous better when he doesn't apologize. He's one of the few people who post here that make any sense or use their brains at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search