Yes or No on Legalizing Marijuana

Posted in the Louisville Forum

King Isham on facebook

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Do you think marijuana should be legalize? yes or no and explain if you want.
uhh

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2011
i totally think so. in my mind i think crimes will stop by a long shot.
Scholar

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2011
Alcohol kills 40,000 per year from liver failure alone.

Pot has kills 0 people annually.

However, if pot were legalized then Big Pharma would lose a lot of money... people wouldn't ask for Xanax and muscle relaxers as much, and would probably take antidepressants less.

So, the lobbyists that control America tell our legislators, "Keep it illegal or we will run smear ads to where you won't get elected."

If pot were legal, people would drink less. Once again, the lobbyists that work for Brown-Forman, Budweiser, and the like tell the legislators...
diminished skills

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Scholar wrote:
Alcohol kills 40,000 per year from liver failure alone.
Pot has kills 0 people annually.
However, if pot were legalized then Big Pharma would lose a lot of money... people wouldn't ask for Xanax and muscle relaxers as much, and would probably take antidepressants less.
So, the lobbyists that control America tell our legislators, "Keep it illegal or we will run smear ads to where you won't get elected."
If pot were legal, people would drink less. Once again, the lobbyists that work for Brown-Forman, Budweiser, and the like tell the legislators...
Ok show me some proof that pot doesn't kill?
If you smoke it you can increase the risk of cancer and if you drive while under the influence it can reduce your driving skills.
It isn't the worst drug out there and like alcohol it can have some medicinal uses.
Should it be legal ?
Well I think it should be decriminalized and I don't use it or ever plan to use it .
Louisville Girl

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2011
My real name is Louisville Fat Girl:
I love the sh!t man, smoke it all night..
It makes hungry for another dozen donuts, makes me want a BIG black man "pounding me like a screen door in a tornado" and then I get on here and talk sh!t about Scarecrow.....
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2011
STFU Piggy.
Louisville Girl

Fisherville, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
STFU Piggy.
Look, things are not going to go very well if you keep calling me a Piggy......
weed was god made

Frankfort, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2011
diminished skills wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok show me some proof that pot doesn't kill?
If you smoke it you can increase the risk of cancer and if you drive while under the influence it can reduce your driving skills.
It isn't the worst drug out there and like alcohol it can have some medicinal uses.
Should it be legal ?
Well I think it should be decriminalized and I don't use it or ever plan to use it .
if u know people with cancer use it for medical reasons to make them eat. my mom smoked it while she was going threw chemo. if it wasnt for that, she wouldnt had ate. because of the weed she was able to keep her weight up and not lose it.
mary Joe

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2011
marijuamna is illegal for a reeson. you are criminals and terrerists for talking lake this.
Stimpy

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2011
legalize it. society cannot be dumbed down anymore than it is already. most Americans are just too damn stupid to open thier eyes and see the poop that they're sinking in. Perhaps a little smoke will help enlighten them, or at least make the sinking a bit more pleasurable. Gentle euthanasia is not necessarily a bad thing. Additionally, the cops can then be placed on patrol to fight crimes and criminals instead of chasing plants. Much better use of my tax money. I want the rapist caught.... I don't give a rat's ass about a hefty sack of weed.
Scholar

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2011
You know when I was a kid, trolling MEANT SOMETHING.

1/10
mary Joe wrote:
marijuamna is illegal for a reeson. you are criminals and terrerists for talking lake this.

“Silly and a little Risky”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Near You

#12 Nov 12, 2011
YES
mary Joe

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2011
Scholar wrote:
You know when I was a kid, trolling MEANT SOMETHING.
1/10
<quoted text>
vemino a trol what you doinge. bamn the devil weed!
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2011
mary Joe wrote:
Notice: The person who can barely even spell demonizes stoners. Irony in a bag, eh?

Maybe if you had smoked a bit you would have focused better, and maybe paid attention in school...

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2011
make it legal!!!

“Flyin Friendly”

Level 7

Since: Apr 10

Imaginaria

#16 Nov 23, 2011
I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
still dealing drugs

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Nov 24, 2011
Cracker_Chick wrote:
YES
Still dealing drugs aren't you, they know who and where you are ,so you are going to love it in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porsche use to dance at trixes 3 hr Country guy 1
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 4 hr Local in Louisville 1
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 4 hr tom 1,569
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 11 hr former resident 119
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 13 hr dummies 32
Gotti, Massimo Carlucci is Josh Cowels DEAD RAT 16 hr IKAPROUD 4
anyone know how to contact the ky state militia? (Feb '13) 18 hr concerned citizen 52
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM