just me

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2014
I've never been. Anybody tell me where to go to get a good seat. I don't have the money to buy a ticket. Just the free stuff. Any suggestions ?
White Man

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2014
just me wrote:
I've never been. Anybody tell me where to go to get a good seat. I don't have the money to buy a ticket. Just the free stuff. Any suggestions ?
The blacks are going to be out if control. If you go be sure to be armed.
just me

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2014
I read where they sent letting ppl bring their weapons even if they have conceived and Carey
just me

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2014
Sorry spell check aggravates me. Anyway supposedly the arrested a guy that was supposed to get initiated into a gang and he was supposed to show up and just start shooting ppl
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2014
just me wrote:
Sorry spell check aggravates me. Anyway supposedly the arrested a guy that was supposed to get initiated into a gang and he was supposed to show up and just start shooting ppl
Are you so stupid you can't proof read before hitting post..SMH

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#7 Apr 14, 2014
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The blacks are going to be out if control. If you go be sure to be armed.
The Blacks????

hahahahaha....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find the hookers 1 hr Brent 5
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 3 hr Yes 1,960
Liberals are psychotic 4 hr A Friend Called Vibe 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr A Friend Called Vibe 4,180
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 5 hr Common sense 147
screwing married women 5 hr Ron Dooley 12
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 12 hr Unome 9

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages