Susie

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

You all are making this too difficult. All you have to I'd eat healthy and exercise. Don't eat processed foods. Instead of sugar, have fruit. Eat natural peanut butter. Season with olive oil. I don't eat meat and it's very easy to just eat plain foods. God didn't put processed foods on the earth. Man did that. Its already partially digested before you put it in your mouth. Eat vegetable soup. I always have vegetable soup made. Dairy is ok. Get the junk out of the house. If you eat meat, eat lean.
Just think of the food God has put on this earth. Lots of different kinds of beans, brown rice (not white as it's already partially cooked and doesn't have many nutrients), any vegetable, bananas, apples, other fruits---there are so many things you can eat. Just remember, God made our bodies and we must do our best to take care of it. Drugs are not the answer. Find an exercise routine that works for you. Going to a gym is not necessary plus expensive By the time I'd get ready to go and drive to get there plus pay for it, I would already be through with my routine I do at home. I've been doing this for years and it works great for me. So simple. It really is. When you quit eating those bad foods, you will quit craving them. I promise. It takes some time. All you have to do is be consistent. I always do my exercise first thing in the morning. Otherwise I might find a reason not to do it. You just have to make it part of your life. I wear an 8 and used to be 14-16 years ago. I feel great (knock on wood) and I'm 65. I used to make it so difficult and was successful only a little while. But then I realized I had to make it a lifestyle,not a diet or pill. It really does work. I used to say I couldn't be successful but realized it was a choice I was making to live an unhealthy lifestyle. And I could choose differently.
May

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Dr Greg Philpott in Floyd knobs Indiana will also prescribe Phentermine along with a weight loss plan. You have to follow the plan as directed and lose the weight or he will not continue to see you. Once you lose the weight they help you continue to keep the weight off by eating healthy foods and exercise. He and his office are very nice.
JustJoiningConvo s

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

phentermine in ky wrote:
I got my phentermine at figure weight loss in ky. You do not have to be morbidly obese!! Lost 30 lbs in about 2 months... friends lost 10 lbs the first week! Google figure weight loss in ky! I went to the one near turkey foot rd lol!
What is the price you are paying for visits and meds each month?
angel

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

phentermine in ky wrote:
I got my phentermine at figure weight loss in ky. You do not have to be morbidly obese!! Lost 30 lbs in about 2 months... friends lost 10 lbs the first week! Google figure weight loss in ky! I went to the one near turkey foot rd lol!
i live in ky where do u go. Where i go its so high like to find a cheap place. Thanks for any help.
Question

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Where can I get a prescription for more than 30 phentermine?
wondering

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

I'd like to get these pills too. I live in Brandenburg though. Anyone know anywhere that is legit and closer to home?
Ballz Ez-Hari

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

This must be where the fat swamphogs meet..lol

Quit eating sooo much!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
This must be where the fat swamphogs meet..lol
Quit eating sooo much!!
Bud you must not get out much. The closest swamp is in North Carolina.
Madeline

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

I went there also and lost 60 lbs. in about a year's time doing it off and on. They were great!
Ballz Ez-Hari

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Need drugs to lose weight lol..stop eating so much fatty's!!
mommamia

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

really, some people cant control the weight, it may be underlying health issues, I myself had a health issue I was unaware of that made my weight skyrocket after having my last child. I eat healthy and no junk, no pop and no artificial ingredients. Try being a little sensitive you inconsiderate jerk. The thing is in all honesty you are an insensitive, probably overweight lonely jerk
Donna

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

ann wrote:
I goto louisville weightloss clinic over on hurstbourne. The first visit with coupon on their website is 90.00 for first visit and 20 for pills after that you pay 79.00 a month and pills are 20. it is cheaper than Dr hamm and this clinic is great . Dr. stege is a great doctor. I have gone to Dr ham and Dr. stege and i am very happy at louisville weight loss clinic. he gives you water pills if you need them too.
How much weight have you lost?
Donna

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

How much weight have you lost since you started with this weight loss clinic Ann?
Lori

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Go to dr nair I was only fifteen lbs over where I wanted to be (not even technically overweight) and I got it.
Heather

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 2

Body Allure in Mt. Washington. Dr. Nair is the doctor there but you never see him. He has a GREAT ARNP there. Quick and Easy. $135 for first visit and $75 for follow ups (I believe or somewhere close).
Wondering

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 2

Why are people so lazy these days? They want a pill for everything. How about putting down the pizza and get off the couch! Exercise and diet are the ONLY ways to be healthy.
louisville fatty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 2

Wondering wrote:
Why are people so lazy these days? They want a pill for everything. How about putting down the pizza and get off the couch! Exercise and diet are the ONLY ways to be healthy.
it goverment selling out to big business putting hmos in our food .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 35 min What 473
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 39 min Ancient Wolf 81,257
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 39 min What 11
Thomas Clay Jr. 56 min justpassingby123 1
Matt Bevin, or Chriz Payne? 1 hr Auntie Phascist 2
Are most cops good ? (Sep '13) 1 hr SUE 46
Best place to park a truck and watch stars? Ple... 1 hr joeblow 7
•••
•••