First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just saying

Franklin, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Is there any Docs in the Louisville area that RX Phentermine? Do you have to be way over weight?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Jul 28, 2010
No doctor will prescribe it unless you are morbidly obese.It's a controlled medication,if he prescribes it to you he would have to pay higher malpractice insurance.There are tons of "legal" diet pills available that you can purchase over the internet.
KimB

Middleboro, MA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone know if the Hameron weight loss center prescribes phentermine and what the cost to visit the clinic is?
You Can Do IT

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2010
I've taken that stuff before and I almost had a heart attack. I was not morbidly obese either and I was given the pills. But they ended up hurting my heart. My advise is take 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar every day before you eat and before you go to bed, I guarantee you will loose weight and not have heart problems as a side affect. Exercise and change your diet. There is NO magic pill at ALL. Never, ever will you find it. and I'm telling you it is definitely not Phentermine. I swear by the Apple Cider Vinegar. The days I dont do it I don't loose weight, but the days I do, I do loose weight. It evens out the Alkalinity in your body which speeds up your metabolism. Research it!! There are natural ways to loose weight. Just making changes in your diet and they way you are active. That will do a lot for you I promise:)
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Chomp more tobacco hillbilly. You know a lot about drugs 666vamp.
EAB

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
You have to have a BMI over 27 to get phentermine from weight loss clinics. So no, you do not have to be obese. I went to Figure Weight Loss in Edgewood, KY. The cost was $75 or $85 for the visit and 60 pills.
KimB

Middleboro, MA

#7 Sep 22, 2010
EAB wrote:
You have to have a BMI over 27 to get phentermine from weight loss clinics. So no, you do not have to be obese. I went to Figure Weight Loss in Edgewood, KY. The cost was $75 or $85 for the visit and 60 pills.
Thank you for your simple and informative reply.
jmh

Evansville, IN

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Just saying wrote:
Is there any Docs in the Louisville area that RX Phentermine? Do you have to be way over weight?
Hameron Weight Loss Center on Shelbyville Road will prescribe Phentermine. Its pricey, about 120 per monthly visit
KimB

Middleboro, MA

#9 Sep 30, 2010
jmh wrote:
<quoted text> Hameron Weight Loss Center on Shelbyville Road will prescribe Phentermine. Its pricey, about 120 per monthly visit
Do you have to have an appointment? I have called the New Albany office several times with no answer. I left a message as requested to receive a call back but no call. Is the $120.00 for the visit and the phentermine?If so, how much phentermine is prescribed at a time. Thanks so much!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#10 Sep 30, 2010
KimB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have to have an appointment? I have called the New Albany office several times with no answer. I left a message as requested to receive a call back but no call. Is the $120.00 for the visit and the phentermine?If so, how much phentermine is prescribed at a time. Thanks so much!
You pay $120 for the Dr to just say hello to you...
nene

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2011
Just saying wrote:
Hi Dr Rau will prescribe it if u dont have high blood pressure she is in Georgetown, ky.
nene

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Dr Rau will prescribe it if u dont have high blood pressure she is in georgetown ky.
nene

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 23, 2011
You Can Do IT wrote:
I've taken that stuff before and I almost had a heart attack. I was not morbidly obese either and I was given the pills. But they ended up hurting my heart. My advise is take 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar every day before you eat and before you go to bed, I guarantee you will loose weight and not have heart problems as a side affect. Exercise and change your diet. There is NO magic pill at ALL. Never, ever will you find it. and I'm telling you it is definitely not Phentermine. I swear by the Apple Cider Vinegar. The days I dont do it I don't loose weight, but the days I do, I do loose weight. It evens out the Alkalinity in your body which speeds up your metabolism. Research it!! There are natural ways to loose weight. Just making changes in your diet and they way you are active. That will do a lot for you I promise:)
Also coconut oil will naturaly help u lose weight u can but it at Kroger.
ann

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2011
I goto louisville weightloss clinic over on hurstbourne. The first visit with coupon on their website is 90.00 for first visit and 20 for pills after that you pay 79.00 a month and pills are 20. it is cheaper than Dr hamm and this clinic is great . Dr. stege is a great doctor. I have gone to Dr ham and Dr. stege and i am very happy at louisville weight loss clinic. he gives you water pills if you need them too.
cello

Bardstown, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2011
i tried the apple cider vinegar thing when i was trying to lose 10 lbs, it doesn't work.
Just saying

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2011
I only know of 2 states that will allow u to just walk in and buy it..$90 for 1 month Rx.. in TN & Va. I've taken it myself, with exercise & eating right it does work! all it does is give u alil extra "pep" in ur step & curves ur hungry.. with self control & a healthy eating diet u can do this on ur own w/o meds..
bridetobe

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
so any clinic you can get them from in the louisville area? this is 2013 posts are old..
lizgrace

Louisville, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
I called the Middletown and New Albany office today. Both #s were disconnected. I called the Lexington office and left a msg with no return call yet. Have they closed these two offices?
Lisa

Louisville, KY

#28 Feb 10, 2013
lizgrace wrote:
I called the Middletown and New Albany office today. Both #s were disconnected. I called the Lexington office and left a msg with no return call yet. Have they closed these two offices?
Dr Hamm retired in 2012. Dr Stege is still open in Hurstbourne Village
phentermine in ky

United States

#29 May 22, 2013
I got my phentermine at figure weight loss in ky. You do not have to be morbidly obese!! Lost 30 lbs in about 2 months... friends lost 10 lbs the first week! Google figure weight loss in ky! I went to the one near turkey foot rd lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '09) 15 min Doug77 575
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min see it plainly 4,537
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 17 min TrillOG 44
Police arrest burglary suspect after chasing st... 18 min frankie 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min Princess412 81,633
Autumn of Foxy Lady (May '11) 46 min autumn 55
Grimes Equals Obama 2 hr Guest 3
•••
•••
•••