white trash men with ponytails.

“"Under The PawPaw Tree"”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Fez, WV.

#22 Nov 20, 2011
tree trimmer?

“Top of the world”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23 Nov 20, 2011
Otis Black wrote:
tree trimmer?
In reference to me ?
Beatrice

Columbus, OH

#24 Nov 20, 2011
Louisville Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you take a look in the mirror yourself snow ape and see true trash!
Eat my feces, ghetto monkey.
Beatrice

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 20, 2011
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>is there a picture of you taped to it?......SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
No, that's a picture of your ugly, 300 pound gorilla mother. Everyone says you two look like twins. LOL! Better to be a white man with a pony tail than a fat black blimp with steel wool for hair. Skanky ghetto b*tch!

“"Under The PawPaw Tree"”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Fez, WV.

#27 Nov 20, 2011
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
In reference to me ?
yes.

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Georgetown, IN

#28 Nov 22, 2011
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's a picture of your ugly, 300 pound gorilla mother. Everyone says you two look like twins. LOL! Better to be a white man with a pony tail than a fat black blimp with steel wool for hair. Skanky ghetto b*tch!
SMDH!
dickweed

Norwich, CT

#29 Nov 22, 2011
I have a pony tail and I am far from white trash. I grew up in Louisville and now I live in NY. I used to pay rent that was more than your mortgage payments! You shouldn't judge people! Kentucky women need to stop smoking and eating fatty food! Also stop having so many kids! Go to college and get a job!

Darrin

“"Under The PawPaw Tree"”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Fez, WV.

#30 Nov 22, 2011
dickweed wrote:
I have a pony tail and I am far from white trash. I grew up in Louisville and now I live in NY. I used to pay rent that was more than your mortgage payments! You shouldn't judge people! Kentucky women need to stop smoking and eating fatty food! Also stop having so many kids! Go to college and get a job!
Darrin
My duck died, can I borrow yours? Just for 15 minutes?

“Top of the world”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 Nov 22, 2011
Otis Black wrote:
<quoted text>yes.
Sorry I haven't responded . Yes I do some tree trimming but my forte is insect , disease diagnosis and control and specific fertilization .
decent woman

Circleville, OH

#32 Nov 24, 2011
dickweed wrote:
I have a pony tail and I am far from white trash. I grew up in Louisville and now I live in NY. I used to pay rent that was more than your mortgage payments! You shouldn't judge people! Kentucky women need to stop smoking and eating fatty food! Also stop having so many kids! Go to college and get a job!
Darrin
if you were my man I would sit you down and whack that sissy ponytail off your head....TRASH!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#33 Nov 24, 2011
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>if you were my man I would sit you down and whack that sissy ponytail off your head....TRASH!
"My Ole Lady" Loves mine. I remind her of a real man.

decent woman

Circleville, OH

#34 Nov 24, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>"My Ole Lady" Loves mine. I remind her of a real man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BTP490Cw1C4XX
she must be real,real low class.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#35 Nov 24, 2011
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>she must be real,real low class.
Well she owns a hardware store and is a member of the chamber of commerice. What are your standerds.?

You have to resort to making insults against my wife.
Williard

Lexington, KY

#36 Nov 24, 2011
Do you see the ponytails fingernails? Go and Check on their fingernails, you will see why!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#37 Nov 24, 2011
Bud you should stick to playing with your rat Ben.
Poopnoodle

Ft Mitchell, KY

#38 Nov 24, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Well she owns a hardware store and is a member of the chamber of commerice. What are your standerds.?
You have to resort to making insults against my wife.
Can she spell as good as you? I've never heard of a chamber of commerice. My 'standards' are higher than yours apparently. Happy spanksgiving.
decent woman

Circleville, OH

#39 Nov 24, 2011
Poopnoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Can she spell as good as you? I've never heard of a chamber of commerice. My 'standards' are higher than yours apparently. Happy spanksgiving.
amen, he is illiterate trash in need of some barbering.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#40 Nov 24, 2011
Poopnoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Can she spell as good as you? I've never heard of a chamber of commerice. My 'standards' are higher than yours apparently. Happy spanksgiving.
Yes she does. But you are only cridical of people. Maybe a look at yourself would be in order.?

I caught the way you spelled Thanksgiving.BTW
Wondering

Newport, KY

#41 Nov 24, 2011
What difference does it make whether your trash man has a pony tail or not? As long as they pick up all the trash and don't leave a mess, they should feel free to have whatever hair style they choose. This is really a dumbass topic.
Poopnoodle

Ft Mitchell, KY

#42 Nov 24, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she does. But you are only cridical of people. Maybe a look at yourself would be in order.?
I caught the way you spelled Thanksgiving.BTW
I don't think I am CRIDICAL of people. I might be critical of people, but never CRIDICAL ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find women who just want to sleep around 1 hr Go on with your b... 41
Vince Gill 12 hr Real truth 7
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 14 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,720
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 15 hr Common Sense 4,289
Is Cody Lane still in Louisville? 19 hr Bro 13
Lester bolles of the jeractors 23 hr Zergchic 1
Hey, I'm a racist (Dec '11) Tue New to louisville 45

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages