Sri Lankan University Students in US respond to Amnesty's Anti-Sri Lanka Campaign

Nov 26, 2012 Full story: Colombo Page

Nov 26, Colombo: Sri Lankan Students Association of the University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA organized an awareness event on Sri Lanka's conflict and on post-conflict developments on November 15, 2012.

Full Story
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1 Nov 26, 2012
I am not aware of any other group of university students in the entire globe who organises a anti-Amnesty International gathering? Quite bizarre??

There are two major flaws in the student's arguement. Firstly Amnesty International is one of the only International organisations dedicated to freedom of press and human rights across the globe. It's organisation is largely made up of university academics, journalists and peace activists from around the world.

Secondly the attempt by the students to suggest the LTTE is somehow linked to AI is total garbabge. AI have consistently broadcast LTTE atrocities and laid blame equally on LTTE as well as the GOSL. The litmus test is Tamilnet which bans Amnesty International reports on LTTE activities.

Kentucky Sinhala students - fail
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Let me guess, Amnesty International was sleeping when the kari vesige demalu were killing entire villages, bombing schools and train stations? right?

ROFL... demalu ran like rats. LMFAO.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Elias wrote:
rnational reports on LTTE activities.
Kentucky Sinhala students - fail
Fail? ROFL.. only one failed is the para demalu. the kariyo still have no country, even worse now the pakayo are drifting in the ocean becoming shark food. LOL, now thats a failure of huge proportions. LOL

Failure pakayo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 min please 5,205
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min Princess412 81,638
Anyone know someone who has lost a finger or toe? 37 min Walter 2
ann luckett dentist 4 hr dolly 21
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr texas pete 7,936
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Mary Lou 26,278
chris vause ( christian vause) christian hunter... 8 hr angela kingsman 3
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info