Revelations

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I am wrong about the end time, but all you gotta do is pick up a news paper, google an articl or watch the news...and think...does it seem like gods prophets are wrong? Jesus is the way the truth the light, noone is worthy of the father unless you get by him. Think of god as the righteous judge, jesus is your defense lawyer, and satan is your corrupt typical prosecutor, who just wants to ruin your life. REPENT REPENT REPENT it is near...even at the door.
Revelations

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I love my father in heaven so much, he has blessed me with a wonderful family, job and life....i pray and thank him daily, pray with my wife before bed, and I pray for all those i say i will, even if i cant remember everyone, the lord does. Dear lord, I am a filthy sinner, forgive me and look upon my struggles and victories and not my failures, know that I am blessed by you and know that even when I fall you pick me up, lord I beg you, keep me, love me and forgive me. In your sons most holy name I pray....amen.
Revelations

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
TRUTH, pray this prayer and beg your wives forgiveness, im here for you man, i wish no ill will upon you, Johnny Masters I admire your fortitude and wish you to find peace in christ as well, scarecrow...quit cussin, lol, Piggy Benis, truly repent, for the rest who believe with me, fight being lukewarm and stand up for whats rignteous and holy, even in the face of ridicule and hate...fight against homosexuality and abortion, petty laws and racism, greed and lust...together as christians we lean upon one another and we can over come. Anon666 I pray you make that choice, Christ is lord...I worship him, my savior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) 7 hr Jeff Davis 60
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) 21 hr PsT 10
Baltimore can just disappear 21 hr hello 1
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) Sat jeffrey7754 132
Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight? Sat tom 2
old women sluts (Aug '11) Sat Boyd 72
Need Dope Sat Boyd 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]