who wants another republican senator?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The THINKER

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2010
RON PAUL is ANOTHER like BUSH!!!!!!!!!
People forget, what a damn mess the country was in when George W. Bush left office. Lets just pretend George W. Bush was still in office.

Job loss was running 750,000 loss a month.
Homes were being foreclosed on at 10,000 a month.
Banks were failing like flies.
Chrysler was bankrupt.
GM was on the brink of bankruptcy.
There was talk that Ford could be in trouble.
Radio stations were saying, let China have Michigan, to help pay down our debt to them.
There was speculation that unemployment coud go to 25-30%.
The United States could be in the worst depression in its history.
The world could see an economic collapse.
People were in fear, that they could lose their job.
Car sales had all but stopped.
Few jobs were to be had.
Two wars, of which most people thought Iraq was one gigantic mistake.
Most people had lost all confidence in George W. Bush.
Many today think, he should stand trial, along with Cheney for war crimes. Have you ever wondered why you never hear them going out of our country these days. Most DEMOCRATS know why.

WHO WANTS TO RETURN TO THOSE DAYS UNDER THE REPUBLICANS?????

WE GOT ONE REPUBLICAN in the SENATE - WHAT DOES HE DO???????

WAKE UP KENTUCKY - JUST PULL THE DEMOCRAT LEVER
The THINKER

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2010
RON PAUL excuse me RAND PAUL, is so unpopular in NORTHERN KENTUCKY, we don't even know his name. If it wasn't for the Tea Party, and his Father, no one would know him in Kentucky. Fox News will quit broadcasting, if he doesn't win.

One NO GOOD REPUBLICAN SENATOR is RETIRING -
ALL the WAY ConWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 30, 2010
If you don't want him we'll take him in IL
We ain't never seen a republican senator here in IL.
In fact the last senator we elected ran away and became president.
So a republican senator sounds like a better deal for us.
The THINKER

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
If you don't want him we'll take him in IL
We ain't never seen a republican senator here in IL.
In fact the last senator we elected ran away and became president.
So a republican senator sounds like a better deal for us.
Take him, he is no good for Kentucky. You can have Mitch too, if you want him. And the Senator you lost, sure has been better for the country then, the Republican that was in office.

People forget, what a damn mess the country was in when George W. Bush left office. Lets just pretend George W. Bush was still in office.

Job loss was running 750,000 loss a month.
Homes were being foreclosed on at 10,000 a month.
Banks were failing like flies.
Chrysler was bankrupt.
GM was on the brink of bankruptcy.
There was talk that Ford could be in trouble.
Radio stations were saying, let China have Michigan, to help pay down our debt to them.
There was speculation that unemployment coud go to 25-30%.
The United States could be in the worst depression in its history.
The world could see an economic collapse.
People were in fear, that they could lose their job.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2010
The THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>Job loss was running 750,000 loss a month.
Homes were being foreclosed on at 10,000 a month.
Banks were failing like flies.
Chrysler was bankrupt.
GM was on the brink of bankruptcy.
There was talk that Ford could be in trouble.
Radio stations were saying, let China have Michigan, to help pay down our debt to them.
There was speculation that unemployment coud go to 25-30%.
The United States could be in the worst depression in its history.
The world could see an economic collapse.
People were in fear, that they could lose their job.
Job loss is higher then when Bush was in office
banks were bailed out and were still seeing foreclosure
Chrysler at least was better then those bad jap cars
GM was illegally taken over by Obama-firing the CEO illegally
Ford is doing just fine always has always will unless Obama takes it over
Radio stations are free under Bush - Obama wants to stop them with the fair doctrine
With Obama there's no speculation - jobless is real
Obama is worse then even Jimmy Carter. And that is hard to do.
Rush Limbaugh hoped Obama would fail
I wish Obama did fail.
We can't afford Obama anymore.
I miss Bush he was great. Not the best.( Reagan was the best )
MrOwl1939

Summerfield, NC

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Vote him into office until something better comes along. At least you would be stopping the socialist/communist madness that has infected DC. Who says Rand Paul or anyone else has to become a professional 25 to 50 year politician making DC their permanent residence? The voters says yes or no. Voters have not been using their right to terminate congressional terms.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2010
The question is who wants another republican senator?
The answer. 55% of people in Kentucky, thats who
Remus

Delaware, OH

#8 Nov 2, 2010
f uck the repubkins they wants to take my welfair away.
John

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Job loss is higher then when Bush was in office
banks were bailed out and were still seeing foreclosure
Chrysler at least was better then those bad jap cars
GM was illegally taken over by Obama-firing the CEO illegally
Ford is doing just fine always has always will unless Obama takes it over
Radio stations are free under Bush - Obama wants to stop them with the fair doctrine
With Obama there's no speculation - jobless is real
Obama is worse then even Jimmy Carter. And that is hard to do.
Rush Limbaugh hoped Obama would fail
I wish Obama did fail.We can't afford Obama anymore.
I miss Bush he was great. Not the best.( Reagan was the best )
SCAB!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>SCAB!!
you have no idea what the term scab means.
I was 18 years old in 1970 working in Chicago on a shipping dock loading trucks.
They had a truckers strike that year.
So they quickly took anyone who could pass the test for a trucker license.
They called these people SCABS
The union thug truckers actually shot a few of these SCABS
just to try and discourage them from working.
These were just guys trying to make a living and support their families. They had no beef against the thug union truckers.
And they got shot at by fools like you.
So don't use the term SCAB around me unless you know what the F your talking about.
I was there working around them. I have a hellva lot more respect for them then i do some jackazz like you.
John

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no idea what the term scab means.
I was 18 years old in 1970 working in Chicago on a shipping dock loading trucks.
They had a truckers strike that year.
So they quickly took anyone who could pass the test for a trucker license.
They called these people SCABS
The union thug truckers actually shot a few of these SCABS
just to try and discourage them from working.
These were just guys trying to make a living and support their families. They had no beef against the thug union truckers.
And they got shot at by fools like you.
So don't use the term SCAB around me unless you know what the F your talking about.
I was there working around them. I have a hellva lot more respect for them then i do some jackazz like you.
I don't know what scab means. I'm 20yr.member of a trades union 3rd generation,my father and grandfather 35+yrs. of service I could take you to school you sh!t talkin' b itch.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 3, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what scab means. I'm 20yr.member of a trades union 3rd generation,my father and grandfather 35+yrs. of service I could take you to school you sh!t talkin' b itch.
anytime you think you know what you're talking about bring it on.
The things you obviously don't know about are unions, truckers, scabs, women, sex, working any job for a living, school past 5th grade, and how to be a man.
Not much on your side of what you do know.
So you'll be the one getting schooled.
Oh wait i already did school you in post # 10
Class over with you failed. Here's your F
MrOwl1939

Summerfield, NC

#13 Nov 3, 2010
Congratulations Rand Paul. People of Kentucky, hold his feet to the fire and if he doesn't deliver, you know what to do.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 3, 2010
MrOwl1939 wrote:
Congratulations Rand Paul. People of Kentucky, hold his feet to the fire and if he doesn't deliver, you know what to do.
That may be tough to do the Dems still control the senate.
The east coast let the republicans down.
John

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
anytime you think you know what you're talking about bring it on.
The things you obviously don't know about are unions, truckers, scabs, women, sex, working any job for a living, school past 5th grade, and how to be a man.
Not much on your side of what you do know.
So you'll be the one getting schooled.
Oh wait i already did school you in post # 10
Class over with you failed. Here's your F
Here's your F, FCK YOU B ITCH.Read post #11,3rd. generation.you sorry azz SCAB,just like you stated post #10 crossing lines,I have to say you earned the title plus your $10hr.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16 Nov 3, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your F, FCK YOU B ITCH.Read post #11,3rd. generation.you sorry azz SCAB,just like you stated post #10 crossing lines,I have to say you earned the title plus your $10hr.
I wasn't a scab dumbAzz
i was a dock worker - fork lift loader loading trucks.
I wasn't in the trucker union.
I had the job before - during - and after the trucker strike of 1970
I had no problem with scabs. They were just trying to make a living.
DumbAzz that you are can't even read what i wrote.
And your writing is crap. Did you make it through 5th grade ?
John

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't a scab dumbAzz
i was a dock worker - fork lift loader loading trucks.
I wasn't in the trucker union.
I had the job before - during - and after the trucker strike of 1970
I had no problem with scabs. They were just trying to make a living.
DumbAzz that you are can't even read what i wrote.
And your writing is crap. Did you make it through 5th grade ?
Your writing skills are impeccable,scab

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no idea what the term scab means.
I was 18 years old in 1970 working in Chicago on a shipping dock loading trucks.
They had a truckers strike that year.
So they quickly took anyone who could pass the test for a trucker license.
They called these people SCABS
The union thug truckers actually shot a few of these SCABS
just to try and discourage them from working.
These were just guys trying to make a living and support their families. They had no beef against the thug union truckers.
And they got shot at by fools like you.
So don't use the term SCAB around me unless you know what the F your talking about.
I was there working around them. I have a hellva lot more respect for them then i do some jackazz like you.
Not trying to get into a fight but i always have an issue with people who cross picket lines. You and others say hey these folks are just trying to make a living. U are right, but why do u think there is a strike in the first place? Working conditions, seniority, health care, money. When these folks cross the line they are taking my job and what iam fighting for. I have a right to be angry. Im lucky ive been in the union for 20 yrs and never struck, but if someone tried to take my job, im gonna be pretty pissed also. Dont think id shoot, but there will be issues. And if i do strike, and any of these "scabs" get on permnately, then i would do all i could to make their lives miserable. just my 2 cents
John

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2010
Richard630 wrote:
<quoted text>Not trying to get into a fight but i always have an issue with people who cross picket lines. You and others say hey these folks are just trying to make a living. U are right, but why do u think there is a strike in the first place? Working conditions, seniority, health care, money. When these folks cross the line they are taking my job and what iam fighting for. I have a right to be angry. Im lucky ive been in the union for 20 yrs and never struck, but if someone tried to take my job, im gonna be pretty pissed also. Dont think id shoot, but there will be issues. And if i do strike, and any of these "scabs" get on permnately, then i would do all i could to make their lives miserable. just my 2 cents
I'll cosign that brother!
rum runner

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2010
Richard630 wrote:
<quoted text>Not trying to get into a fight but i always have an issue with people who cross picket lines. You and others say hey these folks are just trying to make a living. U are right, but why do u think there is a strike in the first place? Working conditions, seniority, health care, money. When these folks cross the line they are taking my job and what iam fighting for. I have a right to be angry. Im lucky ive been in the union for 20 yrs and never struck, but if someone tried to take my job, im gonna be pretty pissed also. Dont think id shoot, but there will be issues. And if i do strike, and any of these "scabs" get on permnately, then i would do all i could to make their lives miserable. just my 2 cents
YOU DAM UNION WORKERS IS THE CAUSE OF HIGH PRICES I TRY NOT TO BUY ANYTHING UNION MADE.union workers are scabs and crabs.they both are itchy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 6 hr joeschmo 63
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 20 hr ForumCommando 10
marcie vause ( marcia markert vause) and christ... Wed SHERRY sanglover 1
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) Wed bi boy ky 34 21
KFC yum! center Wed Sports anaylist 27
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) Tue Concerned 278
fart face Tue meth head 1
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Dec 22 The real cody lane 260
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"