Posting for points..

Sophies Ganny
Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#21 Jun 11, 2011
80 points...

Sophies Ganny
Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#22 Jun 11, 2011
And 100.

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#23 Jun 11, 2011
Gotta get my 20 points

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#24 Jun 11, 2011
and my 40 points

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#25 Jun 11, 2011
and my 60 points

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#26 Jun 11, 2011
and my 80 points

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#27 Jun 11, 2011
And finally my 100 points,whewww that was fun...

what a russsh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#28 Jun 11, 2011
*****

points

))>><<((

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#29 Jun 11, 2011
Now.......

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#30 Jun 11, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
Now.......
Hi Sandy, wanna hook-up? I'm kinda shy so that wasn't easy for me.:-)

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#31 Jun 11, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sandy, wanna hook-up? I'm kinda shy so that wasn't easy for me.:-)
LOL

Sandy will bust out a news paper and spank your butt.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#32 Jun 11, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sandy, wanna hook-up? I'm kinda shy so that wasn't easy for me.:-)
Sorry,Mickey is 'fixed',lol.But he still humps dogs once in awhile.I call him my little horndog :).

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#33 Jun 11, 2011
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sandy will bust out a news paper and spank your butt.
Only if he humps my leg,lol.

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#34 Jun 11, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,Mickey is 'fixed',lol.But he still humps dogs once in awhile.I call him my little horndog :).
For some reason I've had that horndog tag put on me, I dunno why.:-)

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#35 Jun 11, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason I've had that horndog tag put on me, I dunno why.:-)
I bought Mickey a sockmonkey last week at a fleamarket kind of store,and he was humping it in the cart,lmao.Men......!

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#36 Jun 11, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I bought Mickey a sockmonkey last week at a fleamarket kind of store,and he was humping it in the cart,lmao.Men......!
You're my first laugh this evening, thank you!:-D

Sophies Ganny
Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#37 Jun 11, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason I've had that horndog tag put on me, I dunno why.:-)
Because you are a HornDawg.

But your my Horndawg and I luv ya.

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#38 Jun 11, 2011
Sophies Ganny wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a HornDawg.
But your my Horndawg and I luv ya.
You're the best Ganny!:-P

Sophies Ganny
Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#39 Jun 11, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the best Ganny!:-P
No You are!!!

Sophies Ganny
Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#40 Jun 12, 2011
posting for 20 points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 18 min Phoenix97 2,395
Walking Bridge 1 hr Shawn1020 1
anyone know beth smith (Jun '15) 1 hr Anonymous 2
Poll Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 2 hr Dottie 107
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr Miss Friends 9,244
Any good adult movie theaters for a single girl... (Nov '12) 7 hr Anonymous 25
Unique Relaxation 9 hr Curly 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages