First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2010
This is funny I had to share it....

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"
Keith

Prospect, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
This is funny I had to share it....
A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"
Man,,,that is good. I have never heard that one before. I almost can'd write this I am laughing so hard right noww. LMAO..........I am going to tell my brother this one.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Thats funny..I got one

What do a gynecologist and a pizza delivery man have in common ?

They both can smell it but they just cant eat it
Keith

Prospect, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
This is funny I had to share it....
A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"
Where did you hear this one?????
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Not dirty...but a little on the funny side.

When I was in Arizona last year, I was on my way to the job site and rearended the car in front of me at a stop light. We both pulled over to the side of the road and I watched the guy slowly get out of his car but then he stormed toward me...he was a dwarf. He shook his fist at me and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY..!!" So I looked down at him and without missin' a beat, I said, "So...which one ARE you?"

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2010
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you hear this one?????
A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard

www.lotsofjokes.com

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Thats funny..I got one
What do a gynecologist and a pizza delivery man have in common ?
They both can smell it but they just cant eat it
LMAO

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 23, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
Not dirty...but a little on the funny side.
When I was in Arizona last year, I was on my way to the job site and rearended the car in front of me at a stop light. We both pulled over to the side of the road and I watched the guy slowly get out of his car but then he stormed toward me...he was a dwarf. He shook his fist at me and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY..!!" So I looked down at him and without missin' a beat, I said, "So...which one ARE you?"
LMAO Thats funny.....
Keith

Prospect, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Thats funny..I got one
What do a gynecologist and a pizza delivery man have in common ?
They both can smell it but they just cant eat it
That was good also but,,it turned my stomach.
Keith

Prospect, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard
www.lotsofjokes.com
You are a bad girl. No,,,you are a wicked girl.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2010
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bad girl. No,,,you are a wicked girl.
That one was funny though ....

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 23, 2010
On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe.

The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever".

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture". He beams and asks why and she answers, "So I can get it enlarged!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah hahahahah
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#13 Sep 23, 2010
Early one stormy mornin', Ben Franklin was outside with a kite in one hand, and the string in the other.

Wife says: "Ben, what the he11 are you doin' out there in the rain?"

Ben says: "Tryin' to get this da@$ kite to stay in the air!!"

Wife says: "Well, stupid...what you need is a little piece of tail..!!"

Ben says: "Da@$ it Woman...that's what I told you this mornin' and you told me to go fly a kite..!!"

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 23, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
Early one stormy mornin', Ben Franklin was outside with a kite in one hand, and the string in the other.
Wife says: "Ben, what the he11 are you doin' out there in the rain?"
Ben says: "Tryin' to get this da@$ kite to stay in the air!!"
Wife says: "Well, stupid...what you need is a little piece of tail..!!"
Ben says: "Da@$ it Woman...that's what I told you this mornin' and you told me to go fly a kite..!!"
LMAO Good one . Never heard it before.....
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#15 Sep 23, 2010
A guy was lookin' for an old school bddy he hadn't seen in years. After searchin' all over town, he suddenly thought, "The barbor shop. Surly the barbor will know if he's around or not". So he walks over to the barbor shop, opens the door, pokes his head inside and said,

"Bob Cox here?"

Barbor's reply: "No. We just shave and cut hair."

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
A guy was lookin' for an old school bddy he hadn't seen in years. After searchin' all over town, he suddenly thought, "The barbor shop. Surly the barbor will know if he's around or not". So he walks over to the barbor shop, opens the door, pokes his head inside and said,
"Bob Cox here?"
Barbor's reply: "No. We just shave and cut hair."
OMG LMAO hahahahahahahahahah..........w here do you come up with this stuff.....
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#17 Sep 23, 2010
I drive a truck...remember?

There's always a dirty joke to be heard.

I know a lot of 'em, but way too nasty to put on here, and I won't tell dirty jokes like that in the pressence of a lady.

If the words aren't real bad, I might tell one or two.

I'll try to remain tasteful.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 23, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
I drive a truck...remember?
There's always a dirty joke to be heard.
I know a lot of 'em, but way too nasty to put on here, and I won't tell dirty jokes like that in the pressence of a lady.
If the words aren't real bad, I might tell one or two.
I'll try to remain tasteful.
Thats why its called Semi dirty ...funny but not nasty....

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 23, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
I drive a truck...remember?
There's always a dirty joke to be heard.
I know a lot of 'em, but way too nasty to put on here, and I won't tell dirty jokes like that in the pressence of a lady.
If the words aren't real bad, I might tell one or two.
I'll try to remain tasteful.
Night Joe
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#20 Sep 23, 2010
Nite, Judi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie N Jupin 3 hr So sad 8
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr scotty steiner 3,427
Carla Rushing, I want to hire you, please respond! (Aug '16) 4 hr Anon 22
Poll Does anyone have a Red Balls energy drink? (Feb '13) 7 hr Jesus 3
Looking for Brian Underwood (Aug '16) 8 hr Truth 2
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 14 hr True true 72
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 16 hr Fleetwood 445

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages