Not I Spy

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Apr 10, 2012
If you are mean & you know it eavesdrop, If you are mean & you know it eavesdrop, If you are mean & you know it then your life will surely show it, If you are prone to eavesdropping shame on you!
southern comfort

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Apr 11, 2012
It's kinda dangerous cus everybody vents, then you gotta turn them into a biatch to justify that you eavesdropped.It happened to my friends and now they don't speak!
friendly

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Apr 21, 2012
southern comfort wrote:
It's kinda dangerous cus everybody vents, then you gotta turn them into a biatch to justify that you eavesdropped.It happened to my friends and now they don't speak!
were they just curious? do they treat all their friends this way? I wonder why they did to one if they wouldn't to the other. maybe they are influenced by someone to try and pay someone back for unresolved issues of the past. It is hard to learn a direct way to resolve conflict if you were teased and needled a lot. usually it is you get what you give and that involves both parties in a situation. sad and hurtful but I guess that is how it goes.
don tlet it bother you

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2012
People love to play games,eavesdropping is just one of the tricks that they use. I agree with friendly,however sometimes its just one of the parties that causes all of the uproar and conflict. Brenda Stovall is one of those people, she loves to create conflict, plays both sides,including the victim and then when everyone figures out that she is the denominating factor in it all , she runs and hides. People talk if you can't say it in front of everyone you should not say it to people who know and are friends with each other. Brenda goes from louisville,to taylor county reeking havock on all the people in between who are unforunate enough to cross paths with her, then runs and hides. And to think she still works for the school for the blind. she only hurts herself, but thinks she is hurting others.
just me

Portsmouth, VA

#6 Apr 23, 2012
I am not responsible for what was done to me but I am responsible for my own recovery. That is a paraphrase of an Oprah Winfrey quote. I hope it is helpful.
NotIspy

Portsmouth, VA

#7 Apr 24, 2012
If you are mean & you know it sneak around, If you are mean & you know it sneak around If you are mean and you know it then your life will surely show it, Loving people don't sneak around!
curious

Portsmouth, VA

#8 May 3, 2012
If what you heard eavesdropping is going to affect how you treat that person then everything you have said in private needs to b put in play for all to hear to be consistent. what had you said about the in-laws and family and friends that was in no way a compliment!
lawyer

Portsmouth, VA

#9 May 3, 2012
you trying to say it is inadmissable like in a court of law-disregard that evidence. I can see that especially when folks say a lot when they are being hurt time and again. That is different than just mouthing off about looks, parenting, jobs, etc.
Mehh

Louisville, KY

#10 May 3, 2012
I'm not eavesdropping I'm lurking!!!
lawyer

Portsmouth, VA

#11 May 4, 2012
I don't consider lurking illegal. you just dont love, accept, or respect the person you are lurking around, you have to recognize that they knew that. you cant hide your negative feelings that well so you got what you gave. maybe as a result of a tangled knot of family dysfunction that started before either of you were born. Keep denying and meteing out your version of justice. You were the judge and the jury.
The truth

Portsmouth, VA

#13 May 22, 2012
just me wrote:
I am not responsible for what was done to me but I am responsible for my own recovery. That is a paraphrase of an Oprah Winfrey quote. I hope it is helpful.
recovery while the "we" is still dragging away all support is more difficult. To the victor goes the spoils is true, just rebuild with new loyal people that have made up their mind to choose to choose you.
Helpmeohlord

Canal Winchester, OH

#14 Nov 9, 2013
I have had multiple occasions to suspect my neighbor is causing grief in my life.

I suspect they sent video and audio content of a private conversation with my wife regarding my bad dental care/experiences., while on our own property to my dentist(s).

These two dentist, then proceeded..., on separate occurances.., to grind down my two front teeth so they looked like bugs-bunny the rabbit! Both did the same thing to my upper two front teeth.

I ground down the first ones offense with my wife's nail file, transferred to another dentist only to have it occur again after complaining a filling broke on the way home from his office!

I had to file them down again to look even semi "normal".

What are my best options?

Please Help Me Oh Lord!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did they catch this guy yet? 2 hr Beware 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr BART0077 1,909
Dawn Gee 17 hr Racist 6
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? Sat Titileane 58
You know what they say, once you go BLACK... (Jun '10) Sat poop skins 230
Sarah reece Sat Mekalyn 3
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) Sat Angel 463

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance