Stupid Children Harrassing Homeowners Get Shot

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leon 45 Jones

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201106... |topnews|text|Home

Im glad the homeowner shot the kid. He shoulda killed all those punks. We need to take back our rights in this country and quit being so political correct about everything.

What those punks did is called harrassment and they all deserve a good beating...or, a few dozen buckshot pellets in their azz. Word

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 15, 2011
 
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
http://www.courier-journal.com /article/20110614/NEWS01/30614 0048/Louisville-man-charged-sh ooting-boy-12-who-rang-his-doo rbell-ran?odyssey=tab|topnews| text|Home
Im glad the homeowner shot the kid. He shoulda killed all those punks. We need to take back our rights in this country and quit being so political correct about everything.
What those punks did is called harrassment and they all deserve a good beating...or, a few dozen buckshot pellets in their azz. Word
I disagree Leon45!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Leon 45 Jones wrote:
http://www.courier-journal.com /article/20110614/NEWS01/30614 0048/Louisville-man-charged-sh ooting-boy-12-who-rang-his-doo rbell-ran?odyssey=tab|topnews| text|Home
Im glad the homeowner shot the kid. He shoulda killed all those punks. We need to take back our rights in this country and quit being so political correct about everything.
What those punks did is called harrassment and they all deserve a good beating...or, a few dozen buckshot pellets in their azz. Word
Thats over the top Leon.But i do agree that it was harassment.These kids shouldnt have been out that late at night bothering people,but it was is wrong in shooting him.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

David Purcell wrote:
This is a problem nationwide and the stats are remarkable. You should read this article at thatsincredible.net
Stop posting that garbage.Its unrelated to the subject.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Another way the homeowner coulda got them would've been to hook up a motion sensor & electrical power to a wet doormat or, a motion sensor and multiple pepper spray cannisters, or the least affecting...a motion sensor & water sprinklers.

My favorite would have to be the electrified wet door mat.

We cant just sit back while american terrorists choose to attack us from the inside...we have to take action. Enough is enough. And these kids are terrorists. You feel me. Word
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Leon 45 Jones, you are a fing idiot. In this country we don't give the death penalty to 12 year old kids for ringing doorbells. Someone should put you out of your misery for being totally stupid.
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 15, 2011
 
We didn't exactly call it "ding dong ditch" when I was a preteen. Regardless, shooting at children is pretty extreme, but then again, this is Kentucky!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ho-tep wrote:
We didn't exactly call it "ding dong ditch" when I was a preteen. Regardless, shooting at children is pretty extreme, but then again, this is Kentucky!
This is the 2nd incident in a year of this type happening.Kids need to find other ways to amuse themselves than doing this.I read somewhere there has also been vandalism along with this in glenmary.This is awful what happened,but a lot of people want to be left alone in the evening.This was the 2nd evening this had happened to this man.Dont get why they decided to bother him again for.Kids should've been home,not out harassing neighbors at that time of night.Hopefully,there wont be a 3rd time.
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 15, 2011
 
I'm having a difficult time in defending Mr. Bishop, when all reasoning would lead me to do anything but shoot at a group of children. Fire the shot into the air if you want to frighten them enough to not approach your home again. Mr. Bishop is not only short tempered, he's a complete idiot. He's going to pay the price for what he did. They're children, so they act that way. He's an adult and should act appropriately!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 15, 2011
 
Ho-tep wrote:
I'm having a difficult time in defending Mr. Bishop, when all reasoning would lead me to do anything but shoot at a group of children. Fire the shot into the air if you want to frighten them enough to not approach your home again. Mr. Bishop is not only short tempered, he's a complete idiot. He's going to pay the price for what he did. They're children, so they act that way. He's an adult and should act appropriately!
As a mom im not defending him,i assure you.But kids need to stop doing these kind of pranks.Egging cars,ringing doorbells,you dont know what kind of person is behind that door that your ringing.I would have just yelled at them to be honest.Im guessing since they bugged him the previous night,he was still pssed.I hope this story prompts parents to talk to their kids and not do these kind of pranks and find other ways to occupy their time.Glemnary is a very nice neighborhood,and i was surprised to see that part of town with bad press.I hope to god this dont happen again,its not even summer yet.
Leon 45 Jones

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the 2nd incident in a year of this type happening.Kids need to find other ways to amuse themselves than doing this.I read somewhere there has also been vandalism along with this in glenmary.This is awful what happened,but a lot of people want to be left alone in the evening.This was the 2nd evening this had happened to this man.Dont get why they decided to bother him again for.Kids should've been home,not out harassing neighbors at that time of night.Hopefully,there wont be a 3rd time.
Amen sister. These punks should be at their own home causing chaos. Not out terrorizing innocent hard workin people. Word
Leon 45 Jones

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 15, 2011
 
Scarecrow wrote:
Leon 45 Jones, you are a fing idiot. In this country we don't give the death penalty to 12 year old kids for ringing doorbells. Someone should put you out of your misery for being totally stupid.
See that's the problem, our country has become a bunch of wimps, so afraid of hurting someones feelings we casually brush the problem aside...meanwhile, it continues to grow out of control. Like I used to tell my homeboy punkin when I lived back in the projects - "givem an inch and theyll want all ten". You feel me. Word
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Those boys were absolutely in the wrong. Still doesn't call for someone to shoot at them!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 15, 2011
 
Ho-tep wrote:
Those boys were absolutely in the wrong. Still doesn't call for someone to shoot at them!
I agree ho tep i agree.Sad it takes something like this to maybe stop these pranks.I think people have forgotten what happened last year with the rock throwing.One of those kids died.
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 15, 2011
 
Those parents need some improvement on parenting. I'm fortunate to have had daughters that were great kids. They didn't cause the heartaches I created as a boy. Which is why I tend to be a little more forgiving for the things boys get into. I truly believe that mischief is encoded in our DNA.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ho-tep wrote:
Those parents need some improvement on parenting. I'm fortunate to have had daughters that were great kids. They didn't cause the heartaches I created as a boy. Which is why I tend to be a little more forgiving for the things boys get into. I truly believe that mischief is encoded in our DNA.
Bless your heart,ho-tep,happy Father's day to you,lol.The only thing i did as a kid was 'borrow' glass bottles and turn them in for the deposit,and 'borrow' a candy bar from the nickel and dime store,lol.If i knocked on doors and ran and got caught,i wouldnt have been able to sit down for a week.Have a good night.
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Bless your heart,ho-tep,happy Father's day to you,lol.The only thing i did as a kid was 'borrow' glass bottles and turn them in for the deposit,and 'borrow' a candy bar from the nickel and dime store,lol.If i knocked on doors and ran and got caught,i wouldnt have been able to sit down for a week.Have a good night.
Thanks. I was raised the same way. I paid a bigger price if I had to answered to my father. That's probably why I was more of a bystander than a participator!
Leon 45 Jones

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ho-tep wrote:
I truly believe that mischief is encoded in our DNA.
Yeah, if you wanna think that way go ahead but we have no place in society for punks like this.

Mischief is all about making the wrong decisions and carrying them out...too bad nobody in this country has the stones to man up and look after each other. Now domestic terrorism like this has become a "ho-hum" issue. Word
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Leon 45 Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if you wanna think that way go ahead but we have no place in society for punks like this.
Mischief is all about making the wrong decisions and carrying them out...too bad nobody in this country has the stones to man up and look after each other. Now domestic terrorism like this has become a "ho-hum" issue. Word
Wow! We're talking about children here. How in the hell do you make a comparison with terrorism and children ringing doorbells?
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 16, 2011
 
White knight wrote:
after that old man blasted that black kid to hell, other kids shouldve learned from that incident that you dont go onto other peoples property and misbehave.
This guy should be given a medal for teaching these youngsters a good hard lesson and the parents should be horsewhipped for not watching their kids !!!
White knight as in KKK?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Jefferson County was issued at April 16 at 3:27AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••