future threat to america diabetes

future threat to america diabetes

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
more so than cancer or aids i believe. if you simply do not eat right you can get diabetes. you don't even have to be over wieght. once you get it you can't get rid of it. as you get older it has many degrading effects on the body. eye sight loss of limbs and so on. keeping in mind diabetes can be held in check if taken care of but people don't always do whats in there best interest. Cancer if your fortunate can be put in remission or even removed again given the situation and being fortunate or not. hiv aids can not be brushed off and it stays with you for duration. other than that honestly don't know much about it. magic johnson has held it in check for around 20 yrs. now. sooo if you have alot of money this can also be held in check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Submissive Males 1 hr MsJayde 1
Poll Can topix recover from LOL/NeutralParty/Network... (Sep '13) 4 hr Johnathan D Masters 23
Is Joseph Gerth the nefarious "Dahmer" of Louis... 4 hr Johnathan D Masters 11
Stand Your Ground Law 7 hr duh 4
The Best Louisville Rappers (May '11) 11 hr ho train conductor 74
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 22 hr Mike thunkit 154
Islam's Prophet Muhammad... a Pedophile? (Sep '12) 23 hr America the beaut... 16
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]