like your opinion

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2014
I was just wondering how people in Louisville feel about the Common Core standards being taught to our kids? These Federally funded standards were forced on states that took the Race to the Top funds of the stimulus money. Have any of your kids come home stressed over having to complete ridiculous math problems? Have any of you research what is coming down the road in the next few years with these standards? Have you heard of data-mining and placing ALL our children's test scores, blood type, behavior, tardies, etc in a universal data base known as In-Bloom, founder Bill Gates, who by the way gave 100 million towards the idea of these standards. There is a bill in the Senate now to scrap the Common Core SB 224. Please call your local senator and tell them to vote YES on this bill.

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2014
A West,bet you don't have a tooth in your mouth and haven't showered in weeks.

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2014
Says the redneck white trash from Mt. Washington lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica obenauf aka boo the narc 1 hr Valerie 14
Jessica Obenauf aka Boo 1 hr Valerie 25
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 2 hr winner 19
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 2 hr winner 167
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 hr winner 1,813
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Doobie Time 9,902
Last post wins (Sep '11) 4 hr Doobie Time 218

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages