Threats made that more Ky. officers w...

Threats made that more Ky. officers will be killed

There are 5 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Threats made that more Ky. officers will be killed. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Bardstown Police Department, still reeling from the ambush shooting death of Officer Jason Ellis last month, has received threats that more officers will be killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

get real

Danville, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2013
the ppl of the usa are getting push back into a corner and something has got to be done before it gets to damn far out of hand .,,,, did any of you all see where the police officer arrest a black man for dui and he past the field test and he blow 00000 on the breath test and it show up nothing in his blood test but the scumbag officer arrested him any way , thats what you as-hole are doing and you think we the america ppl are going to suck it up H?LL KNOW WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT BACK EVERY WAY WE CAN ,,, FOR ME I DON'T DRINK OR DO DRUGS OR SMOKE CIG. AND ME I'M A PIRME SUPPECT THAT WILL BE ARRESTED AND THEY WILL PLANT THING ON ME SO THEY CAN ,, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON IN MY HOME TOWN FOR OVER 30 YEARS . the officer ellis that was kill will show that his wife has something to do with it just like the BI ? CH IN LEBANON DID ..
Ray Gun

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2013
get real wrote:
the ppl of the usa are getting push back into a corner and something has got to be done before it gets to damn far out of hand .,,,, did any of you all see where the police officer arrest a black man for dui and he past the field test and he blow 00000 on the breath test and it show up nothing in his blood test but the scumbag officer arrested him any way , thats what you as-hole are doing and you think we the america ppl are going to suck it up H?LL KNOW WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT BACK EVERY WAY WE CAN ,,, FOR ME I DON'T DRINK OR DO DRUGS OR SMOKE CIG. AND ME I'M A PIRME SUPPECT THAT WILL BE ARRESTED AND THEY WILL PLANT THING ON ME SO THEY CAN ,, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON IN MY HOME TOWN FOR OVER 30 YEARS . the officer ellis that was kill will show that his wife has something to do with it just like the BI ? CH IN LEBANON DID ..
When they come to arrest you, use your ray gun.
Jake young

Danville, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2013
What bitch in lebanon?@get real
JCMS

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2013
get real wrote:
The driver's name is Jessie Thorton in Surprise Az.
No. 1 - He was driving over the white lines - he did not have control of his automobile (whether he was tired, drunk, his medicines not agreeing with him, confused from low or high sugar levels. No matter the reason: HE DID NOT NEED TO BE BEHIND THE WHEEL OF THE CAR.
No. 2 - He admitted his eyes were red told them he had been swimming earlier in the day and was tired.
No. 3 - He stated in taking the road side evaluation he didn't have good control of his legs & knees from previous surgeries.
YOU NEED GOOD CONTROL OF YOUR LEGS AND KNEES TO OPERATE A VEHICLE.
No. 4 - Once he was taken into the police station they administered breathe and blood tests for alcohol and illegal substances. Because he passed the drug test does not mean his regular meds (or change of meds recently) did not interfer with his performance of driving his car.
NO. 5 - The charge of DUI was dropped after the breath test was adminstered. HOWEVER Mr Thornton still demonstrated at the time he was stopped he did not have either the ability or capacity to operate a vehicle.

The article did not say whether he was allowed to drive back home after a period of time or if he had his wife pick him up and drive him home. If I was his wife I would have picked up and discussed the previous four tickets he had received along the same roadways.
Mr. Thornton black or white-- green or purple is having trouble operating a vehicle. Officers are trying just as hard to save his life as the other driver Mr. Thornton may have injured if he had been allowed to oontinue to drive that night.
Wake Up

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2013
get real wrote:
What are you rambling on about? This is one of the most incoherent things I have ever read. Go seek profession mental help and get medicated. While you are out learn to write.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topless or nude pool in the Louisville area? 3 min CoupleWantsToSwim 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 23 min Chicagoguy 103
It Was A first Time For Me 1 hr Chester 17
Jeff Dehut 3 hr Kali 1
kimberly hurtt-caswell (Jul '10) 9 hr Ths_guy 5
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 16 hr give them hell 3
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 16 hr Good ole boy 12
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE