Global Awareness of Chemtrails-Louisv...

Global Awareness of Chemtrails-Louisville FB page

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Chemtrails Louisville

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Awarene...

We cannot end the secretive Chemtrail operations globally unless everyone knows what Chemtrails are. Therefore, we are asking that you inform others in Louisville and surrounding areas about the reality of Chemtrails in our area and lead them here. This page provides a place to share information, pictures, video, contacts, time and place for demonstrations against Chemtrails in the Louisville area.

The ''Kentuckiana''(Kentucky/India na) area is a hot bed for Chemtrail activity, but people do not realize it, so their awareness depends on us. And as this awareness becomes more mainstream, only then will our local ''leaders'' begin listening to us and will be forced to explain to us why they allow Chemtrail spraying in our area.

We Need You! We Can't Do This Without You! YOU are the grassroots that will make Chemtrails go mainstream locally, and join the global movement that is happening as we speak. WELCOME!
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2013
I don't even care..why did I come in here,I'm out!
Network 8

Darby, PA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
You had better care Pig Benis! Sadly everyone chooses to remain ignorant and compliant. The time has past begun to mass protest corrupt government
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Bump for interest. Who will stand with us and march against chemtrails and geoengineering in Kentucky?

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Those that don't care .. really don't matter since some must end up in the victim statistic columns ;)
Global 13

Detroit, MI

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Bump for interest. Who will stand with us and march against chemtrails and geoengineering in Kentucky?
when and where?
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Nov 10, 2013
*bump*

Google 'geoengineering' and 'HAARP', get informed about this secretive operation happening all over the globe. Why do we allow planes to spray chemicals over our heads? If you're not aware of this, please WAKE UP.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2013
They have been poisoning us for twenty yeas, do you think it might be to late ????
Betty

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2014
Chemtrails over eastern Jefferson County, KY right now.
Not My User Name

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Idiots and their conspiracy theories... adjust your meds, or your tin foil hat.

It is exhaust from burning fossil fuels; the same thing that comes out of a car's exhaust pipe on a cold day. You see, the air gets really cold at that elevation and the exhaust gases are warm.

But hey, why let reality interfere with your delusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boobie from Park Hill 55 min Interested in him 4
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 2 hr Middle Class Amer... 173
News Former US Senator Jim Bunning laid to rest 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
Who is Windstream givens 7 hr New friend 2
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) 8 hr Daddy 61
Trixie's Entertainment 8 hr Heard 6
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 18 hr scotty steiner 4,200

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages