Bobby Petrino..........TRASH!

Bobby Petrino..........TRASH!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Flat Top Freddie

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2014
Bobby Petrino punks the University of Louisville leaving them high and dry, does the same to the Atlanta Falcons, cheats on his wife while at Arkansas with a bleached blond bimbo, gets beat up by the bimbo's boyfriend, gets 86'd from Arkansas, goes to Western Kentucky University then abandons them after a year to return to the University of Louisville, who shockingly brought him back years after he humiliated them. He will PUNK Louisville again. He will leave Louisville in a year or two for somewhere else. He is TRASH and needs his head shaved bald.

If Decent Woman was in charge, Bobby Petrino would never have another job in football again including flag football. Trash!
Playboy slim

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2014
But look yo...nobody cares what you think ya feel me bruh bruh. NOBODY
KHSAA

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2014
Playboy slim wrote:
But look yo...nobody cares what you think ya feel me bruh bruh. NOBODY
I didn't know your name is Nobody. Congratulations on caring about what I think.
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Well, if they held womanizing against him they'd have to get rid of Pitino too! Just saying....
Fed up

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2014
As a life long UofL fan, I have to say if they hire this jerk back after the way he did us before I'm going to have a very hard time supporting the footbal team again AND paying for my season tickets another season. I will also lose a tremendous amount of respect for Tom Jurich. IF we were a program in shambles and having a hard time getting coaches to consider us as a working place.... it might be different. BUT we are now a nationally respected program that would draw the interest of many fine coaches, WHY do we feel the need to recycle trouble? He has a proven track record.... but it isn't just a track record of winning... not sure we want/need that here.
Hes BACK-BACK-BACK

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2014
You're with your baby
And you're parked alone
On a summer night
You're deep in love
But you're deeper in the woods
You think you're doin' alright
Did you hear that voice
Did you see that face
Or was it just a dream
This can't be real
That only happens, babe
On the movie screen
Oh, but he's back!
Huh

Morrison, CO

#7 Jan 10, 2014
Pitino and Petrino have lots of bedtime stories to share.
C A T S

Mount Washington, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2014
Heard in Petrino'S contract he asked for a SIDE CAR for his motorcycle? I hope that this bites JURICH in the butt. Not if but when this happens I will laugh in the TARDINAL FAN's FACE!! C A T S C A T S CATS CATS CATS !!!!!!!!!!

“Making Shine”

Level 9

Since: Dec 11

In the sticks of Ky

#12 Jan 13, 2014
Huh wrote:
Pitino and Petrino have lots of bedtime stories to share.
That's a good one!
really

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2014
C A T S wrote:
Heard in Petrino'S contract he asked for a SIDE CAR for his motorcycle? I hope that this bites JURICH in the butt. Not if but when this happens I will laugh in the TARDINAL FAN's FACE!! C A T S C A T S CATS CATS CATS !!!!!!!!!!
Too bad.....:( The yucky fans wanted him to come and coach their "football team" (and I use that term loosely), but even HE wouldn't stoop to that......stop the envy and go brush your tooth!
Pig Benis

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2014
Yawn..
will

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2014
The Cards will be in the rear view mirror of his Harley the first offer from someplace else that he gets. We deserve it for hiring the dumb ass again.
Pig Benis

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2014
will wrote:
The Cards will be in the rear view mirror of his Harley the first offer from someplace else that he gets. We deserve it for hiring the dumb ass again.
That username is so creative,must have taken you 2 weeks to think that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married men (Jan '13) 1 hr Cocklover 9
Aint it sad that jefferson county and bullitt c... 2 hr Manfromtheeville 6
News Kentucky teachers shut down schools in protest ... 3 hr Dude 62
The headache that is this weekend 3 hr Rock 5
Crystal Snodgrass Aka Crystal Bibbs 6 hr Msuniqueeyes 10
Looking for a skating partner 6 hr KMJ 5
Wanted by the LMPD 19 hr girl needs help 7

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages