KY needs Mitch McConnell, NOT BEVIN O...

KY needs Mitch McConnell, NOT BEVIN OR GRIMES

Posted in the Louisville Forum

hello

London, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
We need strong leadership. We need to retire Harry Reid as the majority leader. The attack ad air campaign against McConell is full of contradictions. Matt Bevin endorsed and funded Greg Fischer for mayor and has the gall to claim McConnell isn't conservative enough.
PIcode

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Want.change for.the better? Don't vote dem or rep. I can already tell you're a brainwashed moron anyhow.
kentuckywoman2

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2014
hello wrote:
We need strong leadership. We need to retire Harry Reid as the majority leader. The attack ad air campaign against McConell is full of contradictions. Matt Bevin endorsed and funded Greg Fischer for mayor and has the gall to claim McConnell isn't conservative enough.
We need Mitch McConnell like we need a hole in our heads. Mitch McConnell wouldn't speak the truth about anything unless he was forced to do so, and even then, I'm not so sure. His own "attack ads" are riddled with outright, blatant lies, which is why we need laws that govern campaign ads...something which McConnell does NOT SUPPORT...I suppose because then he would be forced to tell the truth.

I agree with you about Matt Blevin.
hello

London, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Name callers have low self esteem and seek to bring themselves UP by lowering other. Ed Marksberry may get 4% in this race. We don't need Grimey Girl and her liberal fundraisers. And her crooked daddy Jerry Lundergan of Lexington who sent money to pervert NYC mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
PIcode

Union, NJ

#6 Jan 30, 2014
hello wrote:
Name callers have low self esteem and seek to bring themselves UP by lowering other. Ed Marksberry may get 4% in this race. We don't need Grimey Girl and her liberal fundraisers. And her crooked daddy Jerry Lundergan of Lexington who sent money to pervert NYC mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
"name callers have low self esteem and bring themselves up by lowering others " who are you? Stewart from mad TV?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) 2 hr Tony 59
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) 3 hr He Touched Me 6
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr Common sense 4,244
The HEALING PLACE is GOOD because it also hleps... 17 hr A Friend Called V... 11
Crystal Snodgrass Aka Crystal Bibbs 19 hr Big D 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) Wed Reney 9,723
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) Wed gary 53

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages