Early release program finds praise an...

Early release program finds praise and criticism two years in

There are 3 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Early release program finds praise and criticism two years in. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Camm's uncle breaks down on the stand recalling the night Kim, Brad and Jill were murdered -- and explains how much the David Camm case has cost him financially.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

been there

Dunmor, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
I think the ones that are let out early should target the nice guys that released them. it is proven a large percentage are back in jail within 6 months costing us more.

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2013
This is suppose to be news?
doing good

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2013
been there wrote:
I think the ones that are let out early should target the nice guys that released them. it is proven a large percentage are back in jail within 6 months costing us more.
I am one who was released early After being incarcerated for 3 years. I have turned my life around. I work full time and have.my children. I provide my own health insurance for them through my job.I am active in my church and I am a fit member of society. The person has to want to Change. And I wanted something different!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,302
wanting to swallow some DL black dick (Jan '11) 4 hr Firsty 22
Where are the jobs for felons (Mar '13) 5 hr tclangat 78
Kendrick jackson 6 hr Hmm 1
Jeff Dehut 7 hr Kobo 1
what is transexual 9 hr Politically Incor... 11
brittany lea (Dec '14) 12 hr Shiiii 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance