cop tasers ten year old in new mexico
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Louisville, KY

#42 Nov 7, 2012
Johnathan Masters wrote:
It's frustrating to me that when I say I dont like some cop coming up into my face, shouting a bunch, b/c I was on a bicycle on the sidewalk, not doing a thang, but that doesn't matter, and since I dont like that treatment, then Im defending crime? No, that's not what I am doing. I am tired of folks b'in jerks to others for no apparent reason. That's what I'm sick of, and yeah, cops make the situation worse. Just look at them. They walk, talk, and even drive their cars like thugs looking to do drive-bys. They don't smile, they aren't friendly, and could care less about your peace and safety. A cop can hit you, but if you hit back, you go to prison for years, even if the first hit was unwarranted? That's not right. We need to go back to morality training. Has anybody ever heard of the Golden Rule? Am I the only one who paid any attention to that?
I actually agree with you. Are you from a larger city??. I know there is good and bad in all walks of life Cops included. But it seems like there are some people that seem chosen to have trouble with the police. I dont know I guess youre experience is much different then mine, Ive never had a problem. Maybe its the area in which we live??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) 8 hr ramblintadpole 18
Rebecca Pivot 9 hr Beevus 2
pancreatic cancer 10 hr Our Lord 5
is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... (Sep '14) 10 hr Angela 30
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 11 hr TomBar 415
Solar Power Outlawed in Louisville! 16 hr Coal is King 6
Dr Nair 18 hr Burned 3

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages