Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

read this load of crap, anyone else would be charged with a felony. Why can cops act like total slobs and never be prperly punished?

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I also read some info about this. This cop went to career day, and told the kids to clean his squad car. One kid refused, so he pointed the tazer at him and told him "this is what happens if you say no to the police" and fired the two barbs into the 10 year olds chest causing him to black out, and also leaving scars on the boys chest that looks like Cigarette burns.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

And the answer to your question is "control". the Government wants you to fear the police so people as a whole will be submissive. So the Police Chiefs and Mayors and so forth reward behavior like this.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

he now suffers from post trauma stress, waking from sleep holding his chest thinking he will die. TEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!! See: our army and police force are not on our side. Post

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

And plus that boy will be terrified of Law Enforcement for years, maybe even the rest of his life. I def think that the "officer" should be sent to jail, or they let that kid have a chance to taze him in the D*ck.
Laughing

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

And we're to believe this because you two mouth pieces are spewing it. Right. Obviously dumbasses come a dime for TWO dozen. Maybe three dozen.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
This was omitted from the link that you posted..(Webb told the Albuquerque Journal the Taser was accidentally discharged.)I hope that you dont really believe that he actually wanted to tase a 10yo child.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

he should have never had pointed that tazer at a kid sandy, news flash, if you did it youd be in jail rightnow for wanton endangerment of a child. So let me get this straight? He accidentally reached into a holster, accidentally pointed the tazer, accidentally told the kid this what happens when you say no to the police? Quit living in denial sandy, i know its a scary time we live in, but YOU MUST WAKE FROM YOUR DENIAL INDUCED SLEEP, america is changing for the worst..
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Laughing wrote:
And we're to believe this because you two mouth pieces are spewing it. Right. Obviously dumbasses come a dime for TWO dozen. Maybe three dozen.
scarecrow..tell this walleye character i never lie and if i do happen to be wrong i will admit it, thx brother godbless

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I find it funny that so many people want to defend the police every time something like this happens. People like "Laughing" and "Sandy63" are the reasons that police keep getting away with these things.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/31/cop_used_tase...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/off...

There are two links that tell what happen, so stop defending this no good pig. He deserves to go to jail like anyone else would have.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

It makes me sick to see the "sheeple" that won't wake up, won't fight back, and actually defend the people that have their boots on your throat. This world is going to get a whole lot worse, before it gets better, if it ever does. And if people would stop defending the abusive cops then maybe something would actually get done. But that will never happen. Some people have their heads stuck so far in the sand, that they will defend the police and government even when it happening to them.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I guess that shut "Laughing" up. But maybe not, he will probably come back saying we made up the news articles as well. LOL.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>This was omitted from the link that you posted..(Webb told the Albuquerque Journal the Taser was accidentally discharged.)I hope that you dont really believe that he actually wanted to tase a 10yo child.
Your x-military, remember the rules for safe firearm handling ???

1. Don't point the weapon at anything you don't wish to kill or destroy.
2. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
3. Assume the weapon is loaded until you clear it.
4. Be sure of your back stop. For you non gun folks, that means know where the bullet is going after it passes through the target. You don't want to kill a friendly a half mile down range.

This also applies to tasers.......
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> scarecrow..tell this walleye character i never lie and if i do happen to be wrong i will admit it, thx brother godbless
It won't do any good, those guys are homozoids that hate God and all his followers.

If you told them Satan was the lord of this world, they would line up to be in your corner.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your x-military, remember the rules for safe firearm handling ???
1. Don't point the weapon at anything you don't wish to kill or destroy.
2. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
3. Assume the weapon is loaded until you clear it.
4. Be sure of your back stop. For you non gun folks, that means know where the bullet is going after it passes through the target. You don't want to kill a friendly a half mile down range.
This also applies to tasers.......
I know,and if he did accidentally discharge that taser,that was very sloppy on his part.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

That's true. As I have said before, half my family are cops. I even went through the police academy and became a cop myself. Then I got called up for Desert Storm.

My cousins tell me that lately the cops have been militarized. They got body armor and AR 15 assault rifles in the trunks of their cruisers. And they have been hiring a lot of nut jobs in the last few years.

They used to be peace officers now they are law enforcement officers. Enforcing the laws of the powers that be.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
That's true. As I have said before, half my family are cops. I even went through the police academy and became a cop myself. Then I got called up for Desert Storm.
My cousins tell me that lately the cops have been militarized. They got body armor and AR 15 assault rifles in the trunks of their cruisers. And they have been hiring a lot of nut jobs in the last few years.
They used to be peace officers now they are law enforcement officers. Enforcing the laws of the powers that be.
Seeing that a lot of the criminals have serious firepower these days,LEO have to make sure and keep ahead of them scarecrow.This event changed the way LEO arm themselves from here on out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“You Will Reap What U Sow”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

anonymous666 wrote:
I find it funny that so many people want to defend the police every time something like this happens. People like "Laughing" and "Sandy63" are the reasons that police keep getting away with these things.
http://www.salon.com/2012/10/31/cop_used_tase...
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/off...
There are two links that tell what happen, so stop defending this no good pig. He deserves to go to jail like anyone else would have.
I agree,if it was a mistake he was imcomptent and thus should be fired,but i don't believe it was a mistake.I think he did exactly what he meant too,and his punishment should be the same as if you or i had did the same to him.
Chief Red Bird

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

cops dont giv a fk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min qwerty 81,227
Man accused of hit-and-run arraigned; pleads no... 40 min TRUTH 4
Louisville business owner accused of illegally ... 8 hr Dalmation 4
maddie yates 8 hr curious 4
Which Louisville gangsta thugs are the biggest ... 12 hr Auntie Phascist 1
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 16 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 17 hr Auntie Phascist 6
•••
•••