Four teens charged in mob-style viole...

Four teens charged in mob-style violence have court date

There are 20 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jun 5, 2014, titled Four teens charged in mob-style violence have court date. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

The attorney for four young men charged in connection to the mob-style attacks in downtown Louisville were in court today and were released on their own recognizance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

White Man

Prospect, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2014
"released on their own recognizance" Looks like justice will not be served in this case. Nice example to set for the rest of the thugs out there just waiting to rob someone.
Disgusted

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jun 7, 2014
The Louisville Powers will insure that these thugfucks receive every available opportunity to cast a vote. A criminal isn't a criminal as long as they vote the way you want them to. Corruptability City. You got to love it. And now ambramson's cabin boy has forced through a criminal fee so as to pay for security against a mob riot that they maintained didn't happen. But he won't have to pay it as most of the council that favored it won't. We know who the real criminals are. You just have to love the balls of these politicians. Hell, consider that terrorist in the former white house. But ofcourse, he's nobel peace prize recipient. ha ha ha

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#4 Jun 7, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
The Louisville Powers will insure that these thugfucks receive every available opportunity to cast a vote. A criminal isn't a criminal as long as they vote the way you want them to. Corruptability City. You got to love it. And now ambramson's cabin boy has forced through a criminal fee so as to pay for security against a mob riot that they maintained didn't happen. But he won't have to pay it as most of the council that favored it won't. We know who the real criminals are. You just have to love the balls of these politicians. Hell, consider that terrorist in the former white house. But ofcourse, he's nobel peace prize recipient. ha ha ha
Sad....Just Sad!

Since: Mar 14

AOL

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad....Just Sad!
No old lady Phoenix they are sad, nothing but prison awaits them..........
LOL LOL

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#6 Jun 8, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
No old lady Phoenix they are sad, nothing but prison awaits them..........
LOL LOL
Look stank bytch, I've told you multiple times that I'm a guy! I don't like getting nasty, but the least you can do is get my gender right! That's not asking a lot!

As for those young men, their attorney said they have video evidence that prove they were no where near the downtown area. So???? Looks like the Keystone cops arrested the wrong kids! So stick that LOL where the sun don't shine! Hahahahahaha.....
Disgusted

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad....Just Sad!
You're right. It's a GD shame that the money grabbers and vote snatchers care more about the poll puppets than those that are actually footing the bill and doing the work. THAT is why this city and this country is doomed to fail.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It's a GD shame that the money grabbers and vote snatchers care more about the poll puppets than those that are actually footing the bill and doing the work. THAT is why this city and this country is doomed to fail.
I don't disagree with everything you say Disgusted, however you have a peculiar habit of blaming minorities for the decline of America. Namely African-Americans for the most part. Let the truth be told America has been in decline since 1913, right after the creation of The Federal Reserve Act! So I guess you could say America has been in a slow rot condition for over 101 years. Don't get it twisted Disgusted, America is in decline,and every other country knows it i.e. China, Russia, North Korea, Iran...Corporate greed and corrupt politicians have killed much of America, point blank!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#9 Jun 9, 2014
Accountability starts at THE TOP.
It is immoral to exact accountability on the common person if those in power are not accountable.
It is unjust & immoral.

The above paragraph best described today`s America! If you're wealthy there are no consequences for your actions. However, if you're poor or middle-class the justice system will crush you for your infractions.
Truth

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2014
Of course we blame negroes for the current failing status of America. It is clearly their fault, are you just too ignorant and stubborn to see this?

AOL

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look stank bytch, I've told you multiple times that I'm a guy! I don't like getting nasty, but the least you can do is get my gender right! That's not asking a lot!
As for those young men, their attorney said they have video evidence that prove they were no where near the downtown area. So???? Looks like the Keystone cops arrested the wrong kids! So stick that LOL where the sun don't shine! Hahahahahaha.....
You are some old stupid black woman, tell me Miss Phoenix why do so many so many black
ho's have so many kids by so many Booby Daddies? Any not support them?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#12 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
You are some old stupid black woman, tell me Miss Phoenix why do so many so many black
ho's have so many kids by so many Booby Daddies? Any not support them?
Hahahahaha...You are a misinformed fool nothing else to say!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#13 Jun 9, 2014
Truth wrote:
Of course we blame negroes for the current failing status of America. It is clearly their fault, are you just too ignorant and stubborn to see this?
Denial is a hell of a drug.....LOL! Stay ignorant as time passes you by hillbilly!

AOL

#14 Jun 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is a hell of a drug.....LOL! Stay ignorant as time passes you by hillbilly!
I would say your old lady flabby azz is......thuggess

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#15 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
I would say your old lady flabby azz is......thuggess
Whatever dirt bag!
word

Evansville, IN

#16 Jun 9, 2014
America has been in decline since FDRs new deal--when people got a good taste of being to live off of the government and skirt the responsibility for themselves Coincidently, the welfare state also began a huge decline in the black family. Blacks started to use the government as a replacement for the baby-daddies. Birth rates skyrocketed and marriage rates declined.

The culture of "blame whitey for slavery" has destabilized the back family with the illusion that they are owed something from whites--and not motivated for their own advancement.

Blacks are just as much enslaved today as they were hundreds of years ago. The difference is that they are willing participates now-slaves of government entitlement programs that go far to keep them in their place.....cashing those welfare checks and flashing those gold teeth at the same time all with the mindset that they are somehow getting something over on whitey. It's just the opposite, in fact.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Those two young men must have twin brothers, because the store video tape of the mob I saw on the TV news have two guys on it that bear an amazing resemblence to them both.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2014
While way over 100 of those ghetto criminals got away with robbing and vandalizing public and private property. And since the white mother who was punched in the face id'ed them, as well as the woman who was robbed at gunpoint earlier in the day, I doubt they will stay free indefinitely.
Truth

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2014
So when is the public lynching? Don't want to miss it.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2014
Truth wrote:
So when is the public lynching? Don't want to miss it.
I'd be happy to see them busting rocks out somewhere and apologize to the white mother who he punched in the face for no reason.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#22 Jun 11, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Those two young men must have twin brothers, because the store video tape of the mob I saw on the TV news have two guys on it that bear an amazing resemblence to them both.
Time will tell Gremlin, time will tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 29 min Steven Deaks 6
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr trump is toast 2,948
Mitch McConnell sells out the working man 5 hr ~ 2
Old black dude goes by bird 15 hr Curious 1
What Happened to Laina?? 16 hr Cyndi 1
Any Prostitutes in Louisville (Dec '09) 16 hr HoesEverywhere 24
Poll Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) Sat Barefoot twin 125

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages