Comments
1 - 20 of 100 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

There is no doubt that homosexuals are on a crusade to further push their agenda. Though the majority of people have shunned their efforts they have been successful at forcing their "lifestyle" on the rest of us. Now they are making a public play for our children.
Pedophilia and homosexuality go hand and hand.

Here's some facts:
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag ...

Here is some more facts:
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/HTML/fa ...
Carol Howard

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

OMG. Get out of the dark ages. Homosexuals are not attracted to children, they are attracted to adults of the same sex. Pedophiles are attracted to children. Actually read come current facts from a qualified psychologist.

“There's more than one religion”

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lonnie wrote:
There is no doubt that homosexuals are on a crusade to further push their agenda. Though the majority of people have shunned their efforts they have been successful at forcing their "lifestyle" on the rest of us. Now they are making a public play for our children.
Pedophilia and homosexuality go hand and hand.
Here's some facts:
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag ...
Here is some more facts:
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/HTML/fa ...
Oooooh. The Gay Agenda:
1. Wake up.
2. Go to work.(not lose their job because of a bigot)
3. Go home and have dinner (not be harassed by a bigot).
4. Have a loving relationship with another adult (not have a bigot's opinion affecting their personal life).
5. Hang with friends.
6. Go to bed.
7. Rinse and Repeat.

It is that simple.
LONNIE

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I have stated that I firmly believe homosexuality and pedophilia go hand and hand. They are not going to admit it because they will wind up in jail. Make no mistake these people are making their moves on our children.

Homosexuals have FORCED the military to allow their so called "lifestyle" Don't ask don't tell wasn't good enough.

They are trying to FORCE us to accept Gay marriage even though the majority of people have said no.

Now they are trying FORCE us to allow "Gay education" to be taught to our children.

I do not but to rude but teach what? For a man to stick his penis in another mans butt? That's it!

Just look at any conversion with homosexuals, this is just a technique they apply to try and shut you up. They will try and call you names, or state false statistics, counter accuse, pile on in numbers, lie and if you are confronting them in person they will try and shout you down and if you are elderly like the 88 yr. old woman from California they will try and physically knock you down.
They will try and justify deviate behavior with deviate behavior.

We have made a mistake with our attitude of acceptance,
now they are making their moves on our children. "Gay Education" is an attempt to indoctrinate our children into homosexual lifestyle.

It is time to tell these people to keep their sex lives to their selves like any dignified person would.
Apple At Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh. The Gay Agenda:
1. Wake up.
2. Go to work.(not lose their job because of a bigot)
3. Go home and have dinner (not be harassed by a bigot).
4. Have a loving relationship with another adult (not have a bigot's opinion affecting their personal life).
5. Hang with friends.
6. Go to bed.
7. Rinse and Repeat.
It is that simple.
LONNIE

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Do you think were are going to take your word for it!
State your source, if you have material that supports your position. The fact is there isn't any, that is just another one of the homosexual techniques to try and justify their "lifestyle"

Homosexuals and Pedophiles are one and the same.
They know they will go to jail if they are caught, so there is no way they will admit it.
Carol Howard wrote:
OMG. Get out of the dark ages. Homosexuals are not attracted to children, they are attracted to adults of the same sex. Pedophiles are attracted to children. Actually read come current facts from a qualified psychologist.
Duh

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Lonnie sounds like a typical uneducated red neck. I especially love the "penis in the butt" comment, dude homosexuals are not just men, that term includes women too. wow, you are so very stupid.
LONNIE

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Do you mean those women who use plastic dildos on their partners? Oh Yes, That' normal.

Let's you have already resorted to No.1. in the homosexuals playbook with the name calling. I thought I would list the rest for you.

This is just a technique homosexuals apply to try and shut you up.
They will try and call you names, or state false statistics, counter accuse, pile on in numbers, lie and if you are confronting them in person they will try and shout you down and if you are elderly like the 88 yr. old woman from California who protested against Proposition 8 they will try and physically knock you down.
They will try and justify deviate behavior with deviate behavior from heterosexuals.
Duh wrote:
Lonnie sounds like a typical uneducated red neck. I especially love the "penis in the butt" comment, dude homosexuals are not just men, that term includes women too. wow, you are so very stupid.
Kyle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I don't think public or private schools should be spending much time teaching about homosexuality. It's not necessarily something I support or against but schools need to address the basics on this as for educational reasons and move on to something else. They're just doing this to lower the gay slurs in schools but I'm not so sure this would make a difference on something controversial like this. This is like people against teaching evolution in schools. They should address what it is and the theory behind it but they don't need to spend much time in whether it's right or wrong per se that humans came from one single cellular organism.
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

We have asked the homosexual community multiple times in California, Chicago and others to give us an idea what "The Gay Education" curriculum would like, none of them gave us anything.
It does not any genuine value.

The goal is to indoctrinate our children into the homosexual lifestyle.

I hate to be course but with homosexual male sex consists of a man letting another man stick his penis in their butt or mouth, that's it

And though female homosexual sex is not performed in the same way, it is differently no more glamorous.

WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE KEEP THEIR SEX LIFE TO THEIR SELF? INSTEAD OF ACTIVELY TRYING TO FORCE IT ON US AND NOW OUR CHILDREN.
JUST KEEP IT TO THEIR SELVES, NOT A CHANCE.

REMEMBER DON'T ASK DON'T TELL, IT DID NOT SERVE THEIR AGENDA.
Kyle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homosexually and pedophilia are waaay different concepts. I don't support or protest against homosexually it's not really my cup of tea but that's just because I more testosterone than estrogen. That's a harsh comparison to make. There are both heterosexual and homosexual pedophilia but homosexuality does no way correlate with pedophilia. Homosexuality is just an imbalance of hormones and you would be surprised at the number of people that are born with both male and female body parts. What about those people? Being attracted to the same sex as composed to someone who's not even fully developed are completely different things and I would feel ashamed making a comparison like that. I have family members that are gay/lesbian and they would completely agree with me.
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So you say, do you really think we are going to take your word for it! You know good and well you are going to jail if you get caught. You are not going to admit it by a long shot.

I grew up in a community in the 70's that had a large number of homosexuals living in it. From the time I was a young boy until we moved away from there, homosexual men were trying to pick me up constantly, 100's times before we moved away.

That is who they are.

Take the normal test:

Men that have sex with children,
Men that let other men stick a penis in their butt and mouth.
Then there's men that pay other men to pee in their mouth, The homosexual community calls this a"Golden Shower"
Then there's men that have sex with animals
and women who strap on plastic dildos to perform sex on their partners.

Which one just does not fit with the others. They all fit, they are all examples of the same behavior.
Kyle wrote:
Homosexually and pedophilia are waaay different concepts. I don't support or protest against homosexually it's not really my cup of tea but that's just because I more testosterone than estrogen. That's a harsh comparison to make. There are both heterosexual and homosexual pedophilia but homosexuality does no way correlate with pedophilia. Homosexuality is just an imbalance of hormones and you would be surprised at the number of people that are born with both male and female body parts. What about those people? Being attracted to the same sex as composed to someone who's not even fully developed are completely different things and I would feel ashamed making a comparison like that. I have family members that are gay/lesbian and they would completely agree with me.
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Right out of the "Homosexuals Playbook"

That book is out dated!

Name calling is just a technique homosexuals apply to try and shut you up.

They will state false statistics, counter accuse, pile on in numbers and lie. They will try to justify homosexual behavior with perverse heterosexual behavior.

If you are confronting them in person they will try and shout you down, if you weaker than them like the elderly 88 yr. old woman from California who protested against Proposition 8, "Gay Marriage" they will physically knock you down and beat you.

They will try and justify deviate behavior with deviate behavior from heterosexuals.

They have been asked a number of times from a number of different cities to give us a sample of the curriculum for the "Gay Education" they are trying to force the schools to teach.

Guess what, all I got was insults, name calling and off the wall explanations.
The reason for that is, it is to legally have sex with our children.
But they cannot say that yet because they will go to jail and they know it.
Medusa wrote:
<quoted text>No, redneck trailer trash bigots and stupidity go hand in hand. Straight people make up more than 90 percent of the population, so it's simple commen sense that the majority of child molesting is done by you straights. Ever watch the TV show "To Catch A Predator?" 9 out of 10 of the perverts on that show are straight men who like tennage girls. Do some research before you post comments trying to project the things YOU do onto gays.
Kyle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

lol Lonnie you're insane to say that homosexuals are making counterarguments for your claim that homosexuals you're just trying to their whole goal is to legally have sex with children. I don't know where you're getting this these are two very different topics. I don't participate in homosexual promotion in any way but that's insane to say their goal is just to legalize pedophilia. You need to go get professional help actually.
Kyle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

lol Lonnie you're insane to say that homosexuals are making counterarguments for your claim because their whole goal is to legally have sex with children. I don't know where you're getting this these are two very different topics. I don't participate in homosexual promotion in any way but that's insane to say their goal is just to legalize pedophilia. You need to go get professional help actually.

Typo in first sentence sorry.
LONNIE

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Homosexuals have had their rights and been in the open for decades. The difference was for the most part they kept it to their selves.

Now that they feel empowered their pushing to go all the way and they will not stop until they have full access to our children.

Don't ask don't tell wasn't good enough so they are now FORCING THE MILITARY to accept them as homosexuals, even though they were established as a heterosexual institution. They are attempting to FORCE the same on the Boy Scouts.

Further than that they are trying to FORCE us to accept homosexual marriage and now they are trying to FORCE homosexual sex with our children, the first step being so called "Gay Education"

If that's sound a little crazy, your right it is but compare it to the rest of so called "Gay Agenda" we have been FORCED to accept.
That are not willing to live in harmony, they are trying to replace our lifestyle with theirs.
Kyle wrote:
lol Lonnie you're insane to say that homosexuals are making counterarguments for your claim because their whole goal is to legally have sex with children. I don't know where you're getting this these are two very different topics. I don't participate in homosexual promotion in any way but that's insane to say their goal is just to legalize pedophilia. You need to go get professional help actually.
Typo in first sentence sorry.
Kyle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 17, 2011
 
The vast majority of the population are idiots. I don't think people need to be putting so much stress on sexuality and the military should be kept heterosexual for various reasons. The only thing I have a problem with is when people have so much anger in how gay people should be able to get married or angry because another institution doesn't allow gays. I mean I don't really care what part of the world does as long as it doesn't involve minors or handicap people because that's their choices and not mine. When you're talking about homosexuality you're talking about psychological issues but you can't ignore the hermaphrodites that are born and cases like these. I think a lot of homosexuals are causing unnecessary problems and it's not any new way of thinking where certain people aren't up to date either. Homosexuality has been around a long time but I think it has something to do with overpopulation myself. A species will have natural reactions in order to survive if it senses that the population is rising too large and this is one of the reasons why I'm not necessarily against homosexuality and it's also probably the reason why the percentage of homosexuality is rising. The world population will reach 10.5 billion by 2050 because of idiots simply put. Ideally I would want to live in a heterosexual world but if the vast majority of people are idiots then who cares really let them have psychological problems but this does in no way correlate with pedophilia. So I agree with some of the stuff you're saying but pedophilia? that's a different concept entirely.
Kyle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Gays are being treated fairly too simply because it's not illegal to be homosexual. If two gay people are angry because they can't get married for one they're idiots. Marriage is a religious concept and changing the marriage rules is like trying to change a religion. Gay people that want homosexuality to be allowed in the military are idiots because most of the males that enter the military are more testosterone controlled. There are psychological effects that are going to be there with people with correct hormones and trying to mix people like that to live together is abuse for one. It doesn't have anything to do with lack of intelligence it has to do with psychological issues that you can't ignore. This is why I agree with some of the stuff you say.
Observation

Eastview, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Homosexuality an Pedophiles are all sexual deviants whose immoral behavior will cause them to GTH. Exposing this to children before they are at an age to determine their choice based on knowledge and wisdom should be prevented.
Carol Howard wrote:
OMG. Get out of the dark ages. Homosexuals are not attracted to children, they are attracted to adults of the same sex. Pedophiles are attracted to children. Actually read come current facts from a qualified psychologist.

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

How is having sex with a seven year old anything like having sex with a grown adult of the same sex? I guess animals are evil as well since they participate in this behavior. Should we go and keep all animals away from our children? You people need to grown up. We have freedom for a reason because not everyone has the same beliefs. If you can judge someone you are just as bad as them.
LONNIE

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

It is not anger, I have no desire to harm these people or cause them undo hardship.

These people have been treated well for decades and sodomy is still against the law in many states.

Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. In some society's that have been allowed to go much further than they are trying to go now.

It is not irrational to deduct they are trying to open the door for sex with children. How much dialog have they put out there saying sex doesn't hurt children and it is natural.

If these people have their way, our children will wind up as a mechanism for their sexual relief.

I grew up in the 70's in a community where there was a large number of homosexuals, from the time I was young boy till we moved, homosexual men would try and get me in their car, it happened not less than hundreds of times. I was lucky that people looked out for me an I was never assaulted.
Kyle wrote:
The vast majority of the population are idiots. I don't think people need to be putting so much stress on sexuality and the military should be kept heterosexual for various reasons. The only thing I have a problem with is when people have so much anger in how gay people should be able to get married or angry because another institution doesn't allow gays. I mean I don't really care what part of the world does as long as it doesn't involve minors or handicap people because that's their choices and not mine. When you're talking about homosexuality you're talking about psychological issues but you can't ignore the hermaphrodites that are born and cases like these. I think a lot of homosexuals are causing unnecessary problems and it's not any new way of thinking where certain people aren't up to date either. Homosexuality has been around a long time but I think it has something to do with overpopulation myself. A species will have natural reactions in order to survive if it senses that the population is rising too large and this is one of the reasons why I'm not necessarily against homosexuality and it's also probably the reason why the percentage of homosexuality is rising. The world population will reach 10.5 billion by 2050 because of idiots simply put. Ideally I would want to live in a heterosexual world but if the vast majority of people are idiots then who cares really let them have psychological problems but this does in no way correlate with pedophilia. So I agree with some of the stuff you're saying but pedophilia? that's a different concept entirely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville women accused of stealing $1,500 wor... 29 min LouisvilleKYreport 1
Soul of Man 2 hr Don 5
Amanda Broughton 2 hr sadnews 1
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
What attorney is the biggest a--hole in Louisvi... (Sep '12) 6 hr Sick 19
Mitch McConnell 7 hr ADHD 358
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 8 hr Ernie 117
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Aug 17 Sasha98 246

Search the Louisville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••