Comments
61 - 78 of 78 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Beriah Maggofin wanted slavery, and that's why Kentucky didn't support the union. True ? Of course it is. Thanks for not addressing this point. Or the fact that S.C.'s Resolutions for Secession stated how much they loved slavery, and their "peculiar institution". Any counters for those ? I'm tired of pointing out facts, and General Nathan Bedford Forrest, the founder of the KKK, keeps on saying "Nuh uh!"...

And I'm working on a response to u Drake... so chill out. The Protestant vs Catholic debate I'm very interested in. Just haven't had time to get to it just yet. It's good stuff. But that's b/c u supplied evidence... General Nathan Bedford Forrest... he just keeps saying "no way"... then what was the war about, according to u ?

Slavery was abolished, and I understand Lincoln used the Proclamation as a military tactic, but he was against slaveyr. He hated slavery. His father made him a slave for his neighbor, b/c his father, Thomas Lincoln, had debts. He also saw the slave trade in Louisville... preservation of the Union is what Lincoln was all about, sure, I understand this... but slavery made everything different. The South's economy, for the wealthy planters, was dependent on slaves. The North didn't use them as much. Working class whites didn't like slavery, b/c they couldn't compete w/ "free". Slavery was the reason for the Civil War. The South wanted to maintain their peculiar institution... and like these two racists above me, like Nathan Bedford Forrest, the founder of the Ku Klux Klan, and Mr. Drake, who defends the Ku Klux Klan, saying that they were a bunch of "patriots" in another thread... it seems to me, it's more likely, that yall are racists, and instead of admitting to the bloody history of the Confederates and the Klan, instead u want to whitewash it. U want to make it all smelling like Roses... I'm sure Jefferson Davis just wanted peace... I'm sure he was probably even against slavery... yeah right! That's such bull!
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Masters wrote:
Beriah Maggofin wanted slavery, and that's why Kentucky didn't support the union. True ? Of course it is. Thanks for not addressing this point. Or the fact that S.C.'s Resolutions for Secession stated how much they loved slavery, and their "peculiar institution". Any counters for those ? I'm tired of pointing out facts, and General Nathan Bedford Forrest, the founder of the KKK, keeps on saying "Nuh uh!"...
And I'm working on a response to u Drake... so chill out. The Protestant vs Catholic debate I'm very interested in. Just haven't had time to get to it just yet. It's good stuff. But that's b/c u supplied evidence... General Nathan Bedford Forrest... he just keeps saying "no way"... then what was the war about, according to u ?
Slavery was abolished, and I understand Lincoln used the Proclamation as a military tactic, but he was against slaveyr. He hated slavery. His father made him a slave for his neighbor, b/c his father, Thomas Lincoln, had debts. He also saw the slave trade in Louisville... preservation of the Union is what Lincoln was all about, sure, I understand this... but slavery made everything different. The South's economy, for the wealthy planters, was dependent on slaves. The North didn't use them as much. Working class whites didn't like slavery, b/c they couldn't compete w/ "free". Slavery was the reason for the Civil War. The South wanted to maintain their peculiar institution... and like these two racists above me, like Nathan Bedford Forrest, the founder of the Ku Klux Klan, and Mr. Drake, who defends the Ku Klux Klan, saying that they were a bunch of "patriots" in another thread... it seems to me, it's more likely, that yall are racists, and instead of admitting to the bloody history of the Confederates and the Klan, instead u want to whitewash it. U want to make it all smelling like Roses... I'm sure Jefferson Davis just wanted peace... I'm sure he was probably even against slavery... yeah right! That's such bull!
Yawn....you better read a bit closer and more indepth about Pres. Lincoln. Everytime a white person, and I did say white, says anything for their race or heritage, you go on the proverbial rant.

I AM proud to be white...I'm proud to live in the United States, and I am proud of those who fought for this nation. You or no one else can take that from me. Not now, not ever. I would fight to the death for my nation and my race. Everyone has the right to be proud of their race, their culture, and ancestory. You nor the likes of you can tell me otherwise.

All you have repeated or recited is concerning South Carolina and A doofus governor in Kentucky, and slavery being the utmost csuse of the Civil War. Not so. YOU go read further. Educate yourself. Move on to another subject.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 21, 2013
 
To be proud of ur skin color is silly... go ahead and feel beautiful, b/c u r, just like anybody else is, but to say that ur Peach Space Suit is prettier than some Mahogany Space Suit, well, now you're being naive and silly. U didn't accomplish ur skin color. That just happened. That's like me being proud of having brown eyes. I'm proud of being a brown-eyed man. That's foolish. I like my brown eyes, but to go around bragging about it, as if I had anything to do w/ it... well, again, that's just utterly ridiculous.

Beriah Maggofin was Governor of KKKentucKKKe when the South seceded, and attacked the North. They attacked at Fort Sumter, and then they invaded KKKentucKKKe, violating her neutrality, and forcing her to go North, which is great. Most KKKYians fought for the Union. As did the Germans. Beriah Maggofin said, proudly, and courageously, by telegram,“I say, emphatically, KKKentucKKKe will furnish no troops for the wicked purpose of subduing her sister Southern States.”(James Klotter, 187). Beriah Maggofin believed in Slavery. Maggofin attempted to organize the Southern States, in order to prevent Civil War, with a common set of demands. Here's the demands he wanted:

1 – Amend the Constitution to see that the Fugitive Slave Act was enforced.
2 – Provide full compensation to the owner if a fugitive slave was not returned.
3 – Pass a law to require that a state render up to legal request any person who had been indicted for helping fugitives escape.
4 – Divide the territories at latitude 37 degrees and let that division determine slave or free status.
5 – Amend the Constitution to guarantee free use of the Mississippi River to all states.
6 – Amend the Constitution to give the minority South a way of protecting itself against oppressive slavery legislation. This protection would probably be accomplished via a sort of section hero in the Senate.

5 of the 6 demands from the KKKentucKKKe Governor, was about slavery. So to say that the South seceding wasn't over slavery, or that KKKentucKKKe didn't have issues with slavery, well, that's just a g.d.'d lie. The Civil War was fought over slavery. The South wanted to keep their peculiar institution, at least their wealthy planters did, even though free labor hurt the common white working man's value on the market. Eventually the legislature booted Beriah Maggofin in degrace, and sided with Abraham Lincoln, a native KKKentucKKKians, who wasn't against hanging 38 Souix Indians in Minnesota.
wonderbread

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 21, 2013
 
Zach wrote:
What, you aren't going to answer the questions posed by Veritatis? You want the white race to be blended in 100 years? You progressives claim that in the future, everyone will be the same race, ok, but that entails the death of European-American blood lines and heritage. Are you ok with putting your stamp of approval on the genocide of your race? Either you are pro-white or anti.
Exactly what my cousin Genforrest and myself have been saying all along. Masters WANTS genocide of the white rsce. He couldn't ssy it any more plsin than he just did. Now he will backpeddle and try to rationaluze or deny his own traitorous oratory. Guess he better get a dark tan or some shoe polish.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jan 21, 2013
 
I do not want genocide of white people... just the end to the whole notion of white privilege, which is the only reason race even exists. It's a social construction. We make it up ourselves. So let's construct something else. Plus... who wants to defend the atrocities of white folks ? If they dont repent and make things right, I wouldn't want anything to happen, since I'd be targeted too, but I know it would be just. That's why we need reparations, and land reform, and prison reform, and military reform, and we need to start to do things right, and better. Am I the only person who believes in the Golden Rule ?
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Masters wrote:
I do not want genocide of white people... just the end to the whole notion of white privilege, which is the only reason race even exists. It's a social construction. We make it up ourselves. So let's construct something else. Plus... who wants to defend the atrocities of white folks ? If they dont repent and make things right, I wouldn't want anything to happen, since I'd be targeted too, but I know it would be just. That's why we need reparations, and land reform, and prison reform, and military reform, and we need to start to do things right, and better. Am I the only person who believes in the Golden Rule ?

"White privilege"? What the heck are you talking about? The white male has the least privileges of any race. They will always hire any race before they will hire a white. Regardless of whom has the most experience.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jan 21, 2013
 
So much hatred... why ? Wats the matta w/ u people ? Like seriously ?

Yeah... white privilege. Institutional racism still exists, in housing, jobs, education, healthcare, etc. It's real. Quit feelin sorry for urselves, and blamin all ur problems on the black man. Get a life.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

John Masters wrote:
So much hatred... why ? Wats the matta w/ u people ? Like seriously ?

Yeah... white privilege. Institutional racism still exists, in housing, jobs, education, healthcare, etc. It's real. Quit feelin sorry for urselves, and blamin all ur problems on the black man. Get a life.
No when I get passed up for a job because I'm not a minority enough. They decide to hire the minority with less experience. It's bs. I know you like socialism which only helps the lazy. How many obummer benefits are you receiving? I get none. I like a fair chance to earn my living. Not social pity.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Jan 21, 2013
 
You have never been passed up for a job ever in your life, b/c of that. The law isn't written that way. You're just a whiney crybaby, always blaming all of your poverty on the black man... ur too stupid to know that the Owners control and own you.

Henry Ford made sure his factories were segregated so the blacks and whites wouldn't unionize... but I'm sure ur FoxNews makes u hate Unions too. I hate u people.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Jan 22, 2013
 
John Masters wrote:
You have never been passed up for a job ever in your life, b/c of that. The law isn't written that way. You're just a whiney crybaby, always blaming all of your poverty on the black man... ur too stupid to know that the Owners control and own you.

Henry Ford made sure his factories were segregated so the blacks and whites wouldn't unionize... but I'm sure ur FoxNews makes u hate Unions too. I hate u people.
You hate non racist people. I've walked a picket line for 9 months Hating unions. I wouldn't doubt your a closet terrorist. You really need professional help.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Jan 22, 2013
 
The Confederates and Kluxers were the terrorists, so that's funny u would say that... u psychopath... a psychopath is one who can't empathize w/ others... that's u. U come into the discussion w/ hatred and a Swastika on ur hat, and then wonder why the Jews dont like u... just cuz u nice, u think I'm supposed to forget that u r wearin a swastika ? Really ? How f'd up is u ? lol

I love anti-racist people. That's it. There's racists... and there's those who oppose the racists... those who are "non racist"... well, they just allow the racism to continue... just stop w/ ur hatred. Seriously. It's not all black folks fault. In fact, in wyte KKKentucKKKe, that notion is laughable, and thta means ur stupid, and why should I waste my time trying to fix stupid? How old is u? Like 80? If ur old, there's no hope for u. If ur young, maybe u will be ok. U need professional help, u really do... u probably driving everybody in ur life nuts, b/c of ur dismissive and non-validating perspective. That's NOT cool. And u dont know me, and dont know what I been through, and ANGER is precisely what I need right now, so maybe u should take up a different cause, one that doesn't bring up race hatred and slavery and prejudice... how about trying to solve cancer... u realize if we argued about curing cancer the way we argud over race, we would have found a cure by now? It just sux that I have to start on Chapter 1 w/ KKKentucKKKians... uh, no, being a wyte supremaCYST racist basterd is now how you/re supposed to b, and if that's how you've been acting, then u need to apologize to everybody u ever talked to, and tell them how you've changed ur ways... as Revelations said, u need to repent, and save ur soul. Ur the reason why ur surrounded w/ the insanity ur surrounded w/... there's no way ur socially well adjusted. I wouldn't believe it in a million years.
Drake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jan 22, 2013
 
John Masters,

“I do not want genocide of white people... just the end to the whole notion of white privilege, which is the only reason race even exists. It's a social construction.“

>>>The practical problem with this, is only the white people believe it while all the other races see race as real and through it see white people as their targets for violence and rape.

“We make it up ourselves. So let's construct something else. Plus... who wants to defend the atrocities of white folks ?”
>>>Your abolitionist Jesuit masters have already been caught numerous times by your own people lying about these so called atrocities. The white protestant peoples are the most persecuted people in the History of the world. No contest.
http://eternalpropositions.wordpress.com/2012...
http://eternalpropositions.wordpress.com/2012...

“If they dont repent and make things right, I wouldn't want anything to happen, since I'd be targeted too, but I know it would be just. That's why we need reparations, and land reform, and prison reform, and military reform, and we need to start to do things right, and better. Am I the only person who believes in the Golden Rule ?”

>>>No you are not following the golden rule, because integration with whites has never worked and produces the opposite result for blacks, thus black scholars Brooks, and Clarke. The wealthy educated blacks left the black communities for white communities after integration. Blacks need their own country. That would be good for them and for whites, but you white devil Yankee unionists will never give up your empire, excuse me your more perfect union pursuant unto Papal ultramontanism.
Drake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jan 22, 2013
 
John Masters wrote:
So much hatred... why ? Wats the matta w/ u people ? Like seriously ?
Yeah... white privilege. Institutional racism still exists, in housing, jobs, education, healthcare, etc. It's real. Quit feelin sorry for urselves, and blamin all ur problems on the black man. Get a life.
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/
Drake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jan 22, 2013
 
John Masters

"how about trying to solve cancer... u realize if we argued about curing cancer the way we argud over race, we would have found a cure by now?"

>>>>That is not true. You will find out if you study honestly that the scandal and monopoly over our medical practices is performed by the same organizations that created black liberation theology, communism and all the rest of your Jesuitized Knights of Malta propaganda. The Vatican is bringing us back to the Dark Ages, via the Knights of Malta, the Jesuits, and the Masons. Now let’s see, who invented your worldview?

The Jesuits: Jesuit John Lafarge was behind your uncivil rights era ad was Jesuit trained Theodore Martin Hesburgh. These men were behind Martin Lucifer King, and his massa A Philip Randolph (Freemason).

Human progress has been halted pursuant unto the Syllabus of Errors, Pope Pius IX section 80. Don't expect new technology in energy or medicine any time soon. The Inquisition takes many forms.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jan 22, 2013
 
It is true. Let's start arguing about cancer, and it'll be solved by the end of February, at this rate.

Okay... I think you can solve brain cancer easier than you can lung cancer. The brain is where all the electricity of your life exists, so therefore, to channel that energy, would be easier than stop a mofo'er from smoking, and then gett'n one of those cigarette lung cancers out would be harder. IDK I'm sticking to it. Lung cancer has all that tar and shyt...
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jan 22, 2013
 
John Masters wrote:
The Confederates and Kluxers were the terrorists, so that's funny u would say that... u psychopath... a psychopath is one who can't empathize w/ others... that's u. U come into the discussion w/ hatred and a Swastika on ur hat, and then wonder why the Jews dont like u... just cuz u nice, u think I'm supposed to forget that u r wearin a swastika ? Really ? How f'd up is u ? lol

I love anti-racist people. That's it. There's racists... and there's those who oppose the racists... those who are "non racist"... well, they just allow the racism to continue... just stop w/ ur hatred. Seriously. It's not all black folks fault. In fact, in wyte KKKentucKKKe, that notion is laughable, and thta means ur stupid, and why should I waste my time trying to fix stupid? How old is u? Like 80? If ur old, there's no hope for u. If ur young, maybe u will be ok. U need professional help, u really do... u probably driving everybody in ur life nuts, b/c of ur dismissive and non-validating perspective. That's NOT cool. And u dont know me, and dont know what I been through, and ANGER is precisely what I need right now, so maybe u should take up a different cause, one that doesn't bring up race hatred and slavery and prejudice... how about trying to solve cancer... u realize if we argued about curing cancer the way we argud over race, we would have found a cure by now? It just sux that I have to start on Chapter 1 w/ KKKentucKKKians... uh, no, being a wyte supremaCYST racist basterd is now how you/re supposed to b, and if that's how you've been acting, then u need to apologize to everybody u ever talked to, and tell them how you've changed ur ways... as Revelations said, u need to repent, and save ur soul. Ur the reason why ur surrounded w/ the insanity ur surrounded w/... there's no way ur socially well adjusted. I wouldn't believe it in a million years.
No I'm a very charitable person and I'm willing to end hatred so making you a better person will be a worthwhile cause for me. We can fix your hatred of man kind. The world will prove not to be against you once you stop your hatred. You can stop imagining swastikas klansmen black pampers surrounding you. They say you can't fix stupid. I think I might be able to help you by showing you kindness. What do you say give peace a chance for once. You will like it. It's 2013 it's time to stop your hatred.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 22, 2013
 
rebelgray wrote:
<quoted text>
"White privilege"? What the heck are you talking about? The white male has the least privileges of any race. They will always hire any race before they will hire a white. Regardless of whom has the most experience.
You are exactly right. Been there and had it happen to me. No recourse for it, either.
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 22, 2013
 
John Masters wrote:
The Confederates and Kluxers were the terrorists, so that's funny u would say that... u psychopath... a psychopath is one who can't empathize w/ others... that's u. U come into the discussion w/ hatred and a Swastika on ur hat, and then wonder why the Jews dont like u... just cuz u nice, u think I'm supposed to forget that u r wearin a swastika ? Really ? How f'd up is u ? lol
I love anti-racist people. That's it. There's racists... and there's those who oppose the racists... those who are "non racist"... well, they just allow the racism to continue... just stop w/ ur hatred. Seriously. It's not all black folks fault. In fact, in wyte KKKentucKKKe, that notion is laughable, and thta means ur stupid, and why should I waste my time trying to fix stupid? How old is u? Like 80? If ur old, there's no hope for u. If ur young, maybe u will be ok. U need professional help, u really do... u probably driving everybody in ur life nuts, b/c of ur dismissive and non-validating perspective. That's NOT cool. And u dont know me, and dont know what I been through, and ANGER is precisely what I need right now, so maybe u should take up a different cause, one that doesn't bring up race hatred and slavery and prejudice... how about trying to solve cancer... u realize if we argued about curing cancer the way we argud over race, we would have found a cure by now? It just sux that I have to start on Chapter 1 w/ KKKentucKKKians... uh, no, being a wyte supremaCYST racist basterd is now how you/re supposed to b, and if that's how you've been acting, then u need to apologize to everybody u ever talked to, and tell them how you've changed ur ways... as Revelations said, u need to repent, and save ur soul. Ur the reason why ur surrounded w/ the insanity ur surrounded w/... there's no way ur socially well adjusted. I wouldn't believe it in a million years.
Get off RebelGreys' back. You are a sheep that is led by black rhetoric and guilt you are made to believe. You did not own slaves, you did not fight in the Civil War, you did not participate in circa 1875 To 1985 Klans, so shut up about how whites need to be punished, all whites should be exterminated bull.
You sound lkke a bkack version if Hitler. Or a white version of Malcom X. Are you so alone you hate your own race? Maybe whites would like you if you stopped race baiting your own race. You propaganda whites ad being racists when they don't say its okay for blacks to assault, call whites racial names, and react in kind to your racist viewpoints. You ain't black, so stop trying to be a wannabe. Its very disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 26 min Words of Wisdom 114
CMT/KMA Certified Medication Technician JOBS 1 hr Craig 1
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 2 hr Sasha98 55
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 5 hr WeTheSheeple 22
POLICE: Louisville dad arrested after 3-year-ol... 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
southend 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 hr Gfm 81,565
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Wed Sebastian 239
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••