|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Masters wrote:
Because there's been so many racist comments here in the Louisville forum, I had to assume the topix terrorists are racist themselves, and it's embarrassing for the city of Louisville to have to take this kind of treatment. Not to mention Muhammad Ali is the greatest Kentuckian ever, even better than Hunter S. Thompson, for standing up to the entire white structure during the Vietnam Era, and history has judged Ali to be right. No Viet Cong ever called him the N-word. Recently Sheldon Berman was just fired for being for Integration, and the Teapublican racists KKK wannabes are behind this. Glenn Beck is trolling for assassins. And the black city in Kentucky is still white-washed. It's 2010 people... and we're still having bad race relations.... Jesus Christ. Yeah, America has been nothing but a racial, totalitarian dictatorship to blacks folks, who have been terrorized by the KKK terrorists, one of the first major organizations of terrorism, behind the military and police, who are used to kill brown folks abroad, and black folks here at home.
So since the Ku Klux Klan has been used to putting on their white hoods, and terrorizing defenseless black families in the middle of the night (which created Malcolm X), it's no wonder that their children, the KKK Youth, are still doing it online. They are Topix Terrorists, because none take credit for their words, since they like being racist, misogynistic, and homophobic, and posting their hate, and then bouncing... what do we as a society gain from this? Nothing. We can't stop it, but we can be educated and informed enough to understand that some KKK topix terrorists sign in as Johnny Masters, and put racist words in my mouth... or post a picture of MLK and a dick, and assign that to me... well, as a people, we need to get smart about this, and realize there's filthy trash, and then there's the good. We just got to listen to those who are right, and not those who are white and hateful KKK racists.
Why dont you get your eyes open?there are more black racist than there will ever be white ones.Blacks can call whites any thing they wish and its o k but God forbid the N word slip out.The blacks just keep on grunting about the slave days,they are over,gone,so shut up about it.You blacks cause more trouble,commit more crime,and take up more jail space than any race alive.That dont say alot for you.
ham bone

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM "white", in America. So you're just saying shit to piss me off... okay. You got me. Dickwad.
I am not for genocide, but this guy, "Veratitis", he's a Cancer on society.
Veratitis is worse than Gingivitis and Hepatitis combined. Ha ha! Plus, he's issued blanket racist statements about MLK being a "coon", and how all black people should be put on a boat, and nuked, and other horribly genocidal, ethnic cleansing thoughts. Hitler would have loved you. You know Hitler, right? He was evil personified.
Hello evil personified. What u gonna do with your racism today? Anything? Just racist jokes? Is that all you got? You're all talk.
You sound like a freak.
Jesus Christ

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Everybody in US is racist, yes, that's true, in general. It's dum, but there it is. And yes, black folks are loud about their racism, and whites are secret about theirs, but it's there, now deal with it! That arbitrary colorline has been around since slavery, nobody has paid those workers for building AmeriKKKa, and there's a historical insult there, and it's time for us to stop w/ the racist b.s.! Its dum. Judge one based on their character, not the color of their skin. For Christsake! Stop the hate!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Veritatis wrote:
Johnny Masters, why do you hate white people. In one thread you posted how happy you will be when the White Race is blended out of existence. You started another thread dedicated to finding new words to dehumanize white people.
You claim to be anti-racist. What you are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
I am anti-white b/c of idiots like u. White isn't really ur color. It's time to grow up, and learn ur basic colors. Moron
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Zachary_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm,unless you are hispanic, or some other non-white and non-black, which I am clearly not, how can I be BOTH against blacks while being against whites? Forget to take your medicine?
Anti-Black is Anti-White and flip it and reverse it. By being against black folks, whites are embarassing themselves, and showing the world, that they are truly, the NNNNNNs they try to label others. Nah... sorry brah, but point at me, and u got 3 fingers pointin back at urself.
Armilus Dajjal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

What? Are you serious? There are 5,000 members of the Klan in America. The largest neo-Nazi group has 400 members. So lets give them benefit of the doubt and say there are 10,000. Elder High School in Cincy football stadium holds that many.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yeah, well that's some good news, but here on Louisville topix, they dominate the discussion. Like 10 of the 20 folks who are regular contributors, are insane white supremaCYST psychopaths, and they are an embarrassment to Kentucky. Even Dawson Springs, the home of the KKK HQ compound in KY, is the hometown of Governor Steve Beshear. ALSO, 1975 riots... ALSO, 25% Black Pop down to 4%... ALSO, white man genocide on the Native Americans, the Shawnee, Cherokee, Yuchi, Delaware, and Creek... there's lots of bloodshed here in the Bluegrass by these savage supremaCYSTs, and w/ the rise of the Tea Party, now these fools are only emboldened to continue their hatred... and eventually, one day, just hatred for hatred's sake won't be good enough anymore...

KKK are terrorists, and I feel good about standing up to these fools.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Johnny Masters wrote:
Because there's been so many racist comments here in the Louisville forum, I had to assume the topix terrorists are racist themselves, and it's embarrassing for the city of Louisville to have to take this kind of treatment. Not to mention Muhammad Ali is the greatest Kentuckian ever, even better than Hunter S. Thompson, for standing up to the entire white structure during the Vietnam Era, and history has judged Ali to be right. No Viet Cong ever called him the N-word. Recently Sheldon Berman was just fired for being for Integration, and the Teapublican racists KKK wannabes are behind this. Glenn Beck is trolling for assassins. And the black city in Kentucky is still white-washed. It's 2010 people... and we're still having bad race relations.... Jesus Christ. Yeah, America has been nothing but a racial, totalitarian dictatorship to blacks folks, who have been terrorized by the KKK terrorists, one of the first major organizations of terrorism, behind the military and police, who are used to kill brown folks abroad, and black folks here at home.
So since the Ku Klux Klan has been used to putting on their white hoods, and terrorizing defenseless black families in the middle of the night (which created Malcolm X), it's no wonder that their children, the KKK Youth, are still doing it online. They are Topix Terrorists, because none take credit for their words, since they like being racist, misogynistic, and homophobic, and posting their hate, and then bouncing... what do we as a society gain from this? Nothing. We can't stop it, but we can be educated and informed enough to understand that some KKK topix terrorists sign in as Johnny Masters, and put racist words in my mouth... or post a picture of MLK and a dick, and assign that to me... well, as a people, we need to get smart about this, and realize there's filthy trash, and then there's the good. We just got to listen to those who are right, and not those who are white and hateful KKK racists.
although the original post was awhile ago, I have a question: you make no mention whatsoever of blacks exterminating members of their own race on a daily basis. Why? They are killing each other like it is a sport.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Racism on either side is completely retarded. If you are white and you hate blacks, then you my friend are f*cking stupid. If you are Black and you hate whites, then you as well are f*cking stupid. If people on this planet would learn that we are all one race (the human race) then maybe this world would become half way fixable.
But on a side note, I'm not sure why everyone looks up to the KKK. I mean in my opinion I think that the KKK are Cowards in white sheets.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jesus Christ wrote:
Everybody in US is racist, yes, that's true, in general. It's dum, but there it is. And yes, black folks are loud about their racism, and whites are secret about theirs, but it's there, now deal with it! That arbitrary colorline has been around since slavery, nobody has paid those workers for building AmeriKKKa, and there's a historical insult there, and it's time for us to stop w/ the racist b.s.! Its dum. Judge one based on their character, not the color of their skin. For Christsake! Stop the hate!
the blacks did not build America. Many worked on farms or plantations. Not everybody had a plantation. The Irish, Germans, and Asians built New York City and many things across America. Some blacks went north before and during the Civil War and worked in homes and a few other jobs. If you call those working on plantations as building America then I guess no one else hit a lick between 1790 and 1898. That's why these "stories" about America being buit by blacks is a blatant lie.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Little Johnny isn't racist he hates every one.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

rebelgray wrote:
Little Johnny isn't racist he hates every one.
This appears to be correct.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

General Nathan Bedford Forrest ? The creator the Ku Klux Klan ?

How is that not racist ? Rebelgray ? Well ?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

anonymous666 wrote:
Racism on either side is completely retarded. If you are white and you hate blacks, then you my friend are f*cking stupid. If you are Black and you hate whites, then you as well are f*cking stupid. If people on this planet would learn that we are all one race (the human race) then maybe this world would become half way fixable.
But on a side note, I'm not sure why everyone looks up to the KKK. I mean in my opinion I think that the KKK are Cowards in white sheets.

MLK died over some obvious b.s.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
General Nathan Bedford Forrest ? The creator the Ku Klux Klan ?
How is that not racist ? Rebelgray ? Well ?
Here you go again. John Masters=wannabe master over someone. See how stupid that is? I never said I am Nathan Forrest, nor emulating him. So what if I did use the General's name? I have not spewed racial epithets. I have tried to carry on a conversation. I'm not ashamed of my heritage, nor am I ashamed of my European ancestry. I'm certainly not ashamed of my race, not now, not ever ashamed.With that being said, your race baiting is unbecoming of you, John. No matter your heritage. I'm sure your German ancestors would cringe.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Django Unchained showed how the Germans felt. The Germans were 100% against the South. Most lived in Cincy, and the Midwest.

And the "heritage" you are carrying on is one of murder, bloodshed, lynching, slavery, and hate. And you haven't offered any evidence for you beliefs, you just state them, and then insult me, so yeah...

Way to keep the barbaric, bloody, lynching, genocidal, psychoticness heritage alive and strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Django Unchained showed how the Germans felt. The Germans were 100% against the South. Most lived in Cincy, and the Midwest.
And the "heritage" you are carrying on is one of murder, bloodshed, lynching, slavery, and hate. And you haven't offered any evidence for you beliefs, you just state them, and then insult me, so yeah...
Way to keep the barbaric, bloody, lynching, genocidal, psychoticness heritage alive and strong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Got news for you, I'm German and Irish. I have a right to be proud of my race just as blacks are proud of theirs, or any other group. Who insults who? If I want something verified, I LOOK IT UP MYSELF.

Goodnight, John.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Welcome to 2013. Make a new start and forget your old ways of hatred.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

You called me a little man, so yeah, u started w/ the insults first... and u still going by Nathan Bedford Forrest... so learn that the Germans fought for the Union, just like the majority of Kentuckians did. Germans hate racist bigots.

And I already know the truth. You dont post your evidence b/c there's none there. I've mentioned Beriah Maggofin several times. South Carolina also seceded because of slavery, and they were the first to go. How were they not about slavery ? You can wish something with all your might, but that doesn't make it so.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
You called me a little man, so yeah, u started w/ the insults first... and u still going by Nathan Bedford Forrest... so learn that the Germans fought for the Union, just like the majority of Kentuckians did. Germans hate racist bigots.

And I already know the truth. You dont post your evidence b/c there's none there. I've mentioned Beriah Maggofin several times. South Carolina also seceded because of slavery, and they were the first to go. How were they not about slavery ? You can wish something with all your might, but that doesn't make it so.
I can not be responsible for what our ancestors have done and can not change it. All I am saying is we are responsible for our current actions and should regret our past mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 9 min timer 3
Samantha Spade remembered (Feb '08) 32 min Jeremy spade 50
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Ashby 26,189
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 2 hr Bingoer 269
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... 5 hr Trill2Def 5
Janelle MacDonald's Big Who Who's (Nov '13) 7 hr Mike 5
•••
•••