Next Last
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Mohammad the Prophet, u stupid fk.
dumb f@@k

United States

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Oh I see,run from the draft by claiming some pedophile cult religion, be a racist and you are a hero because you know how to fight. Americans have screwed up priorities.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Oh... I c what ur say'n now. Yeah... his Muslim religion sux.
deron

United States

#24 Feb 18, 2013
He's a draft dodger
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#25 Feb 18, 2013
So is W. Bush, and Mitch McConnell.
JohnDeere

United States

#26 Feb 26, 2013
-Masters- wrote:
Its America. Everybody's a racist. Since 1492. Or for Ky, since 1775, when Danny Boone can trippin' in here. Muhammad Ali was and is and always will be, the Greatest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V6xLYt265ZMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
Also, funny how yall push building a school off to the side to hurry up and tell the world how much u hate this man... whose about to Parkinson out of this world. Do u normally like to pick on grandparents who are about dead? Ali was the 60s. Get over it. He shocked yall, and every generation afterwards is going to love him... b/c... he... was... right. Fk Vietnam war. Fk Oppressors. Fk Haters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassius_Marcellu... (politician)
Paint shire comes in here, pretend'n to b nice, and immediately jumps on the "I hate Muhammad Ali" bandwagon... using his slave name, and not his Muslim name, BUT, do point out that he is a Muslim... this post was made out of malice by a RACIST. "Hey everybody! Look! This black man, who lives in white america, is a racist!" Good thang he was... if not, yall sent him overseas, got his head blown off, and pretend'd like it was a good thing, fight'n for freedom propaganda...
This is Cassius Clay. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassius_Marcellu... (politician) He's the one who started Berea College: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berea_College This is the man Ali was named after. Actually, it's who his daddy was named after.
Interesting how "good" people would delete his legacy... think'n he started a school... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berea_College
How many skools u fools start? So you thought he started a University, which was integrated, and yet, that still wasn't good enuf for u? Wat's he got to do to earn ur respect? Knock u out? Blow ya? Seems impossible... those who act on their hatred, those who start the hate... they're the ones who send us all spiral'n out of control. Stop the racism. Stop the hatred.
Muhammad Ali is the greatest citizen to come out of KKKentucKKKe...
After Ali won the Gold Medal in Rome in the 1960s, he came back, and was denied service at a Restaurant. Even after winning the GOLD for America, and being treated like a God in Europe, in Italy, has to come back here, and endure that stupid racial oppression... the same racial oppression that began in the US since 1492, w/ the racialization of slavery.
So Ali leaves, but then he's followed by racist bikers, who chase him, and tries to murder him. Ali realizes what America was, and while on the bridge, threw his Gold Medals into the Ohio River.
Only a real lame person would pick on a grandpa about to die... and even worse, would tell the world, a Champion, the Greatest, who the world automatically knows, and anybody who opens their eyes, that's he's no good. No... yall no good.
Go out start a University... and when u do, tell me about it. Usuually I encourage good works and good behavior... but w/ you, I'll say, "Yeah... sure, he started a University... but he was a racist... so who cares? Fk 'em." But u know what. You'll never start a University. All you do is start race wars. It's easier just to say the N-word, than to build an entire school system. I see what caliber of "men" I am deal'n w/ here.
So what that he built a school? Saddam Hussein built many buildings and an empire..but see what he was? Ali is a racist. A muslim through and through. America is brain dead because of its love of sports. Most sports lovers would bow down to al quaeda if it meant a football, basketball, or other sports game being played.But back to the gist of this discussion, the man is racist. But some will say that's okay
mike

Duluth, GA

#27 Feb 27, 2013
JohnDeere wrote:
<quoted text>So what that he built a school? Saddam Hussein built many buildings and an empire..but see what he was? Ali is a racist. A muslim through and through. America is brain dead because of its love of sports. Most sports lovers would bow down to al quaeda if it meant a football, basketball, or other sports game being played.But back to the gist of this discussion, the man is racist. But some will say that's okay
Yes it is ok being a racist, if you are black.
researcher

Duluth, GA

#28 Mar 5, 2013
Nathan

United States

#29 Mar 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="dumb f@@k"]Oh I see,run from the draft by claiming some pedophile cult religion, be a racist and you are a hero because you know how to fight. Americans have screwed up priorities.[/QUOTE] I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees this...a few imbeciles would fall down and be used as doormats all because of someone being a sports icon..exhalted by imbeciles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min brer rabbit 1,206
Do you approve of Melaine Roberts as County Judge? 15 min A happy Bullitt C... 6
Steven Allison 3 hr Steven allison 14
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr honeymylove 7,935
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 3 hr victimoftheft 9
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 6 hr cntrygirl267 43
Mitch McConnell 8 hr r Facts 419
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••