Grand jury expected to hear case of officers accused of relationships with teen

There are 3 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Mar 4, 2014, titled Grand jury expected to hear case of officers accused of relationships with teen. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

The Jefferson County Coroner's Office has identified two people who died in a fatal car crash late Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

finally

Slaughters, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2014
About time!!
Concerned

Irvington, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2014
finally wrote:
About time!!
I don't think this will go any further. The Common wealth attorneys that are half heartedly prosecuting and the defense attorneys both want this scandal silenced. I suspect the jury pool will have at least 1 ex cop or maybe more. If even one cop sits that jury they will heavily intimidate the jury. Once the jury recommends no trial then the court system and KSP will release a loud sigh of relief. No one wants this scandal exposed. No one wants to see KSP troopers do time in prison. Been to much cover up and political favors called in to ever allow a messy trial that may even expose other troopers.
true

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2014
just like they cover up everything else that goes against what THEY want There are so many people starting to come together to open up about things that have been COVERED when we get together maybe we can go to the news media and demand an investigation into all this intimidation and illegal acts by the Meade County Sheriff and his goons BTW wonder how the tax payers like the new 19,000. Ford Focus Goldish color Black molding and spot light just purchased by the Drug Taskforce ??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville, A Violent City 34 min jac 3
Need Dope 51 min Music Lover 5
Newborn Drug Testing 6 hr hwy480 2
Pocket Dungeon quest 7 hr Brittany 7
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) Sun Jeff Davis 60
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) Sun PsT 10
Baltimore can just disappear Sun hello 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE