First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RayRay

Louisville, KY

#22 Jul 5, 2013
LOL Snap Killed Dubs. lol And they had the Resistance on the Big screen. Where the hell do these guys film?!
Crazy_mad

Louisville, KY

#23 Jul 6, 2013
They need to sell t-shirts on some stuff online lol
Crazy_mad

Louisville, KY

#24 Jul 14, 2013
Resistance again! Russian Roulette AHAHAH Dude has a lot of weapons!
Cheetah

Louisville, KY

#25 Jul 14, 2013
I like the new video, I'd never buy a home from ebay LOL
Jeta

Louisville, KY

#26 Jul 22, 2013
Dang sith lords making people swallow their lightsabers

http://www.spcx2.com/

The video called Swallow This!!
Robby

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 22, 2013
These people must be pretty popular they have about 1000 views on their webpage. I like the videos they keep me entertained but I think they can put more into it. I love the old comedy shows like abbott and costello Come on guys who is on first?
rocket rod

Louisville, KY

#28 Jul 22, 2013
Everyone uses swords!
Jenna

Louisville, KY

#29 Jul 28, 2013
It’s funny and I don’t know if they are doing this on purpose but I see a hidden story on the site.

Go to the video page and look at each video and they kind of have a story.
The mean guy is watching his roommate use witch craft (the force) and gets pushed over. Then he gets mad and kicks the cookie guy’s cookies. The nice cookie guy gets revenge at a poker game and takes the mean guys money. The mean guy kicks over the table and leaves. He goes to the bathroom to make a phone call and gets the surprise of his life that makes him nicer. The cookie guy then attempts to sell drugs to the guy who is in a lot of pain. Then the mean guy changed his altitude and outfit to do something nice and tells the hurt man to go to the doctor. But later that night his dark side rubbed off on the good cookie guy and so now that the cookie guy lost his cookies he got drunk and saw the mean guy. He robbed the mean guy. After the mean guy recovered from the robbery he decided to look for his military gear and start up a group of freedom fighters. The nice cookie guy decides to join to help out. After that the mean guy decides to think about his past and the choices he made on a roommate that started this whole thing. Before he decided to keep going with the resistance he tried to be an actor for a big time Hollywood film. But after that flopped he decided to just take it easy and read up on some books. But the cookie guy was back and ready to cause a little bit of trouble. He ruined all the books and a movie for the mean guy. So the mean guy figured he would start back with the resistance. With the rest of the money the cookie guy won he bought a house but karma got the best of him and now he is just left with the resistance. So to keep his cool he decided to go to the fair and see the mean guy trying his hand at life one more time…
I have way too much time on my hands.
Bubble_Bubble

Louisville, KY

#31 Aug 2, 2013
I remember then my "bubble gum" popped like that :D
Bubble_Bubble

Louisville, KY

#32 Aug 2, 2013
Jake

Louisville, KY

#33 Aug 25, 2013
Capital of Kentucky - WOW its sad but its true.... http://www.spcx2.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 34 min Saul Alinsky 4,237
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 5 hr Reney 9,721
Trey Moss (Apr '17) 7 hr NCRK 9
Tiffany S Huff 10 hr killacam 15
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) 11 hr Wow 4
The HEALING PLACE is GOOD because it also hleps... 15 hr Negativenonothing 9
Snapchat bi/cur woman buddy 17 hr AnyMiss 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance