Gretchen Moody aka Steve Henry's sil

Gretchen Moody aka Steve Henry's sil

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Needs2know

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2013
According to news reports, Gretchen Moody, sister of Heather Renee French Henry and sister in law of Steve Henry,was arrested for alcohol intoxication at Hawthorne Elementary in Louisville on Tuesday May 28, 2013. She blew nearly 4 times the legal limit. She is also accused of terroristic threatening and disorderly conduct. When handcuffed she began screaming at police that her sister and brother in law would have their job if they didn't release her, although none of the articles I could find identified her as Gretchen French Moody, sister of Heather French Henry. Why is that?
I want to know if there is a cover up and why she was not arrested for DUI? She undoubtedly endangered hundreds of children and families when she drove to a public school drunk enough for a breathalyzer to record a level of almost 4 times the limit.
Thoughts?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Nobody cares,now please consider jumping off a bridge.
Rumor

Florence, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Rumor has it she tried to set fire to the inside of her husbands truck and arrested for arson.
Rumor also has that she has been in jail for a while now, she disappeared for several months but now back in her own limelight! She is SICK, she is an alcoholic, but with WAY TOO MANY ENABLERS! They fear her and her drunken rages rather than fear for her life and the deep therapeutical damage she has done to her kids she "so loves"!
Sobriety is possible....Do you want it Gretchen?
Tax Thief

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2013
No surprise of the alcohol issues in that family. I remember watching tv some years ago & watching sister Heather allowing herself to be interviewed & the immature broad was three sheets to the wind drunk. Do these people think they are so high & mighty that nobody will notice when they do something immature & stupid. Or that it's OK for their husband's to fraudulently charge the taxpayers (Medicare/Medicaid systems) hundreds of thousands of dollars for procedures that were not rightfully completed. And why wasn't there an official investigation performed when Miss Heather was involved in a fatal accident a few years back that involved a bicyclist & her SUV at the intersection of Grinstead & Lexington Rd. Nothing was ever mentioned about the speed of her SUV on that fatal day. To me these people are no better then the drug dealers that push their product onto kids or the common criminal that hits the corner grocery for a score.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr Sandy06 8,078
Hey Jeff dehut 12 hr Lol 1
Peep shows??? 15 hr treeclimb 4
david powell and kim massey need address and wi... 22 hr treeclimb 5
Former Health Care Nurse Turns Drug Dealer Thu Fed Up 2
Ryan Fisher Thu Bubba 2
Megan and Jeff Thu Scully 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages