NEVER

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2014
Never get involved with them! EVER! I know, I used to be a customer til they screwed me over
Frank Dinga-ling

Louisville, KY

#3 May 26, 2014
Who would rent rims????
White Man

New Albany, IN

#4 May 27, 2014
Frank Dinga-ling wrote:
Who would rent rims????
Black people with $500.00 cars and no insurance.
White Man

New Albany, IN

#5 May 27, 2014
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people with $500.00 cars and no insurance.
add to that some drugs in the glove box and a gun underneath the seat!
Yeah

Louisville, KY

#6 May 28, 2014
Gee golly I'm glad I'm not the only closed minded racist on here cause boy don't we know blacks are the only people that put shitty rims on their car, sell drugs and carry guns. So where is your militia compound fellow white men? I want to join the heman inbred sister lovin club.
Cozy D

Mount Washington, KY

#7 Jun 1, 2014
I rented some rims for the Broadway Cruise!! Got some 22" Rims for my MINI COOPER barely had enough wheel well clearance. I was flossin in it thougth!! My girl needed an Extension ladder to climb up in it. It was tight and all they charged me $500 a day and it was well worth it. I was the talk of the west end.
mush mouth G

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2014
Sheeit I be renting and Rollin' all day long. I be going to Enterprise and renting me a fly ass whip and head over to rent and roll and pimp out my malibu with some dubs. Then I go cruising for white girls cuz I be not having any gas money an sheeeit. I be the dopest mofo on the road fo real. Just watch them curbs at the KFC drive thru, they be scratching yo rims and shit.
close mind

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Gee golly I'm glad I'm not the only closed minded racist on here cause boy don't we know blacks are the only people that put shitty rims on their car, sell drugs and carry guns. So where is your militia compound fellow white men? I want to join the heman inbred sister lovin club.
At least we love our sisters and don't rape and rob them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Richard 8,024
Does anyone know Jennifer Chamberlain? (Oct '11) 2 hr TIRED OF CRAZY PE... 5
The Healing Place (Feb '11) 3 hr JUNKIE 17
Brian and jen lovingood 5 hr Cody 3
Bruce j. dehut 10 hr Russell Haney 3
Does Papa Johns use GMO Tomato Sauce 10 hr RazzleMyDazzle 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 13 hr Top Voyeur 297
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE