Since: Mar 12

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2012
As any one seen theses hoes. One chic is Leah and then Stace the next day. Hope no tell her better half......

“Loyalty Amongst Friends”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 25, 2012
nastybackpagehoes wrote:
As any one seen theses hoes. One chic is Leah and then Stace the next day. Hope no tell her better half......
I can tell you want her other half to know so just go tell him and get it over with

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2012
I say run. You are stupid to think that metro does not watch this board along with the others. Just read the rant and raves on craigs list. The girls are outing each other and the JOHNS. It's like Christmas for the cops. LEAVE THE HOOKERS ALONE, Unless you look good in orange and want your face on the news.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 14, 2012
MrWonderful2012 wrote:
I say run. You are stupid to think that metro does not watch this board along with the others. Just read the rant and raves on craigs list. The girls are outing each other and the JOHNS. It's like Christmas for the cops. LEAVE THE HOOKERS ALONE, Unless you look good in orange and want your face on the news.
Agree

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2012
#1: This is an open forum; consequently, EVERYONE has a right to post here. If it tires you, don't read it.#2: STFU is rude, so you are way out of line chewing out anyone for posting rude comments.#3: You questioned the education level of the posters, but you made FOUR glaring ERRORS in your post.#4: I can see why YOU might be "dumbfounded" from you logic (lack of it).#5: Tax evasion, operating a business with out a business license, driving unregistered and uninsured cars to where they "rub" whatever, falsely designating employees as independent contractors, pushing drugs, bribery, AND prostitution are all illegal.

“Loyalty Amongst Friends”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 May 14, 2012
MrWonderful2012 wrote:
#1: This is an open forum; consequently, EVERYONE has a right to post here. If it tires you, don't read it.#2: STFU is rude, so you are way out of line chewing out anyone for posting rude comments.#3: You questioned the education level of the posters, but you made FOUR glaring ERRORS in your post.#4: I can see why YOU might be "dumbfounded" from you logic (lack of it).#5: Tax evasion, operating a business with out a business license, driving unregistered and uninsured cars to where they "rub" whatever, falsely designating employees as independent contractors, pushing drugs, bribery, AND prostitution are all illegal.
Good points you made but who are you talking to?

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 15, 2012
a post the mod had deleted sorry
Jim redliite

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2013
3267If anyone interested in the very best go see Chel
sea she is not only beautiful sexy she will give you a great time I guarantee it there is none know better
Ballz Ez-Hari

Mount Washington, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2013
Jim redliite wrote:
3267If anyone interested in the very best go see Chel
sea she is not only beautiful sexy she will give you a great time I guarantee it there is none know better
Dude,either you was born retarded or your mom dropped you on your head as a child. I've never seen such horrible grammar in all my life.
Pig Benis

Newark, NJ

#10 Oct 24, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,either you was born retarded or your mom dropped you on your head as a child. I've never seen such horrible grammar in all my life.
its "were born " not "was born " and you're not your, do us all a favor and drown yourself in the toilet.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Mount Washington, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text> its "were born " not "was born " and you're not your, do us all a favor and drown yourself in the toilet.
Wrong grammar nazi..you're is short for you are.
you are mom.

yeah buddy you're not the brightest bulb in the house.
We Are Many

Kearny, NJ

#12 Oct 24, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong grammar nazi..you're is short for you are.
you are mom.
yeah buddy you're not the brightest bulb in the house.
run on sentences are not becoming of you. There should be a comma after buddy. I may not be the brightest bulb, but at least SOME light is shown from me. Dimwit. Your mouth writes checks that your brain has trouble cashing.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Mount Washington, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
We Are Many wrote:
<quoted text> run on sentences are not becoming of you. There should be a comma after buddy. I may not be the brightest bulb, but at least SOME light is shown from me. Dimwit. Your mouth writes checks that your brain has trouble cashing.
It's your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cash!

Nice try though
Jim redliite

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2013
I got out of school 60 years ago I'm not a little kid I don't have to take English test anymore
respectable woman

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2013
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but the whole internet advertisement for money makes me sick! So many girls are doing the backpage and etc ads for a living..please tell me how you can look in the mirror and feel good about yourself? How many married men,engaged men and men in relationships do you service a day? How can you even feel like what your doing is decent? Sadly most these men your so called servicing, have families!! What do you call this?÷Easy Money+ You might make good money but at what expense? Sorry but I'm a woman and I couldn't imagine offering my body up for any amount of money..but I was raised to respect myself!! I'm not just speaking on the girls who offer there service, I'm also speaking on the obvious a$$hole men who care more about themselves than the family they have waiting at home..and YES quite obviously I was with a piece of sh*t man who paid a backpage wh*re for services..so yea im bitter..especially because the nasty wh*res he picked weren't even on my level!! Thats his loss now isnt it?
Hookers

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Here's the thing, guys pay for sex not for the sex but so that the girl leaves afterwords

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are the areas to avoid? 31 min realist 33
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 4 hr Ben 11
4th of July Song Dedication 8 hr ILoveToSing 1
Anyone know "Memphis'? 9 hr Ramirez 2
It Was A first Time For Me 16 hr Tommy 13
LMPD COPS- abuse of authority 17 hr Ramirez 3
an actual transexual post (Jun '13) 23 hr fresh 10
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages