to all welfare recipients
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
give us a reference

Mountain Home, AR

#31 Oct 4, 2013
Texian wrote:
Tell that to the farmers who have been FORCED onto "welfare" after MONSANTO and their "pocket judges" take farm after farm away from families that have been part of our agricultural base since before America was even created. I guess you shall condemn them to your bible-thumping Hell too? You sound like just another wacko that I call a "convenient Christian" that picks and chooses various phrases taken OUT OF CONTEXT simply because they sound good when twisting them to do Evil with .. victimizing others with them!
How were they forced into welfare please provide us with a link
give us a reference

Mountain Home, AR

#33 Oct 4, 2013
Texian wrote:
being a blind racist is UN-American!
Here are the stats on WHO REALLY gets the most "welfare" ...
What is the percentage amount of welfare recipients?
Currently, 51% of Americans are receiving welfare or some sort of government entitlement(handout).
This is generally the Republican viewpoint of the state of affairs in 2012, because the percentage includes people receiving Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and other programs for retirees. We also have unemployment for people who have been laid off due to company closures. As a nation that is a community we have long supported giving people a hand up to become successful as well as caring for retirees and people with disabilities. By the way, military pay is included in this amount. The one thing I have not seen noted in this category is Corporate Support as was given over the last few years to help large banks and other corporations stay in business. Or farming subsidies. Or oil/gas leases on our public lands. Pretty much everyone has received something in government funds.
WHITES make up 65% of the population AND RECEIVE 69% of ALL entitlement program dollars!! That only leaves a mere 31% for 35% of the remaining NON-Whites which shows the corruption very plainly as Whites take more than their "fair" share!!!
What percentage of people are on welfare in Kentucky?
In 2010, some 80,000 families in Kentucky were at or below the poverty line. Many of these families have members who are working, with UNDER 20% of those families relying on welfare as their MAIN support. The remaining 80% of those living in poverty COMBINE their salaries with government assistance such as food stamps, K-tap, and medicaid.
It is called "UNDER-employment" when being paid less than required to survive on.
In order to reverse this trend we MUST STOP FREE-TRADE! This Nation was built when its government PROTECTED the American "worker" and our productions with TARIFFS and a strong policy of economic PROTECTION. It being DESTROYED by ther BRITISH system of FREE-TRADE which is BOTH ANTI-American and ANTI-Capitallistic since it funnels ALL the wealth up to a few selected "elite" while those left "below" are also left WITHOUT!
Just picture the pyramid-scheme with the People and THEIR resources at the bottom making the base and the Queen of England as the cap-stone on top with the "all-seing eye" peering DOWN with her smile as she laughs all the way to the bank while the wealth of the planet is sucked up into "the system" as all those below bear the ENTIRE weight and burden of literally SUPPORTING them!!!
THAT is where the true problem is at, not finger-pointing at each other like entertainment for them to wager on as if a simple gradiator match. We MUST UNITE again and defeat these outside threats from the monarchy of England, Saudi Arabia and ANY other that chooses to continue enslaving people for their own lusts and pleasures while causing others to suffer as they do so. India, Canada, Australia and ANY other Nation still under the thumb of an Imperiallistic power SHOULD DECLARE Independence and break those shackles once and for all so the British Empire can finally be put out of its Evil misery living off of other Nations misery it TRANSFERRED into them in exchange for what they raped and looted from them. Those that fight against them today are a direct result and are NOT "terrorists" but "FREEDOM-Fighters" attempting to eject EVIL from their Nation in self-defense of EVERYTHING they hold Dear just as we would if faced with such a thing.
You are mentally disturbed and in need of therapy.
So you hate all whites and also America.
Since you are a welfare bum try not to be such a racist.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#34 Oct 4, 2013
give us a reference wrote:
<quoted text> You are mentally disturbed and in need of therapy.
So you hate all whites and also America.
Since you are a welfare bum try not to be such a racist.
Says the lonely loser who keeps changing names..

SMDH
russel

Decatur, GA

#35 Mar 4, 2015
Network 8 wrote:
The Bible says, "he that cannot provide for family and relatives is worse than a non believer " so to all you lazy single moms and dead beat dads, you had better repent, take care of you're business and quit burdening hard working citizens. I say this as a warning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany S Huff 17 min killacam 15
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) 1 hr Wow 4
The HEALING PLACE is GOOD because it also hleps... 5 hr Negativenonothing 9
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 6 hr Saul Alinsky 4,236
Snapchat bi/cur woman buddy 7 hr AnyMiss 4
Johny rebel is confederate officer 9 hr Anon 1
News At ESPN: 'Perhaps more than any other place in ... 11 hr discuss 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages