London cavier

Danville, OH

#1 Apr 6, 2014
Judged:221
McConnell will receive $14500.00 a month retirement yet has voted against raising minimum wage 22 times.
Now Republicans are talking about eliminating overtime pay for hourly workers. Saying a person that won't give extra time to their employer for free is a Moocher. What's next? Stop falling for the Republican craziness people.
Help preserve America and vote Democrat.
UNION WOKER

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2014
London cavier wrote:
Judged:221
McConnell will receive $14500.00 a month retirement yet has voted against raising minimum wage 22 times.
Now Republicans are talking about eliminating overtime pay for hourly workers. Saying a person that won't give extra time to their employer for free is a Moocher. What's next? Stop falling for the Republican craziness people.
Help preserve America and vote Democrat.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!
viewer

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2014
I want an investigation into the VA land deal in Louisville. Mitch has stayed silent on this. Very interesting how he has played this. Today in the Lexington Herald they called Team Mitch , Team Glitch. I like it and it fits.
Oops

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2014
Mitch has a 32% approval rate. Only twice have I voted for someone that I regretted. Not only am I Voting against this treasonist towards our veterans, but Ive sent money to Grimes and I'm voting for Grimes and veterans is a soft spot for me. To me, when he screwed the veterans, he became the lowest form of life that there is. I honestly hope he contracts pancreatic cancer and dies. We need that $14,500 per month. Simple economics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr joe smith 4,135
Mohamed Ali was not the best heavy weight of al... 2 hr Dirt Mcgirt 9
What Were They Doing For Seven Years? 5 hr anon 2
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 17 hr General Lee 103
News A look side the spirited lives of distillery cats 17 hr Senator Onthedownlow 1
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 17 hr Terry M 1,956
louder than life no strings attached (Oct '15) Sun BrentD 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages